VAM Evolutionary Character Creation

Other VAM Evolutionary Character Creation

Hello, your windows executable seems to have a trojan, detected by windows defender. Win32/wacatac.B!ml

Hello, your windows executable seems to have a trojan, detected by windows defender. Win32/wacatac.B!ml
Hi, there is no virus in the file. This happens due to the python being converted into an executable.

I'll try one of the solutions in there. Can you please check if it stops triggering the anti virus?

Please help!

I've followed all the steps correctly but it seems like there's a problem with step 4? I have plenty of appearances and all of them are the correct file type (.vap) but for some reason it's only detected 4 out of the 20+ appearances I have saved?

The weirdest thing to me is that I'm able to view all of the appearances and choose any on them I have available during step 3.

But as soon as I get to step 4 it only detects 4 appearances? Please help.

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ... \VaM2.0\\Custom\\Atom\\UIText\\VAM Evolutionary Character Creation\\Preset_VAM2PythonText.vap'

Keep getting this error...and it keeps repeating

Please help!

I've followed all the steps correctly but it seems like there's a problem with step 4? I have plenty of appearances and all of them are the correct file type (.vap) but for some reason it's only detected 4 out of the 20+ appearances I have saved?

The weirdest thing to me is that I'm able to view all of the appearances and choose any on them I have available during step 3.

But as soon as I get to step 4 it only detects 4 appearances? Please help.
You probably have a lot of 1-morph appearances, they are filtered out since they don’t work well with the app.

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ... \VaM2.0\\Custom\\Atom\\UIText\\VAM Evolutionary Character Creation\\Preset_VAM2PythonText.vap'

Keep getting this error...and it keeps repeating
Can you just try doing a crossover run with the 4 appearances which are available?

Did you also download and install all dependencies?

Accidentally selected to include all sub-folders...
This is a problem because I have 5000 presets and your app automatically starts scanning subfolders when launched. Takes like 15minutes to scan.
Not useable in this state. thanks anyway. Looks promising.

Accidentally selected to include all sub-folders...
This is a problem because I have 5000 presets and your app automatically starts scanning subfolders when launched. Takes like 15minutes to scan.
Not useable in this state. thanks anyway. Looks promising.
By default it doesn't scan subdirectories... so it shouldn't read them all? If by accident you changed this setting, you can go to the folder of the App, go to the "data" folder, and then delete the settings.json to clean the settings (ie: so that it doesn't read subdirectories anymore).

Did quick 2nd v1.2.2 test on v1.20.77.13 to check backwards compatibility (gonna keep my main client on 1.20 for now)
It appears to be working as intended. (y)

PS. Thanks for removing AeternumToolsPack.1 from scene, it was driving me insane on package managed (yellow warning).

I'm getting two different errors when trying to use the companion app.

The first one I get is as follows:
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "tkinter\__init__.py", line 1892, in __call__
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 755, in <lambda>
command=lambda: self.generate_next_population(self.settings['method']))
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1250, in generate_next_population
self.gaussian_initialize_population(source_files=self.settings['source files'])
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1603, in gaussian_initialize_population
morphlists = pad_morphnames_to_morphlists(morphlists, morphnames)
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1898, in pad_morphnames_to_morphlists
'uid': get_uid_from_morphname(morphname, morphlists),
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1883, in get_uid_from_morphname
return m['uid']
KeyError: 'uid'

I tried removing a batch of my appearance files from the folder, clearing the settings file, and trying again. This time I get a repeating error message that stated "File does not have enough lines".

What can I do to try to resolve this?

Thanks!

I'm getting two different errors when trying to use the companion app.

The first one I get is as follows:
File "tkinter\__init__.py", line 1892, in __call__
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 755, in <lambda>
command=lambda: self.generate_next_population(self.settings['method']))
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1250, in generate_next_population
self.gaussian_initialize_population(source_files=self.settings['source files'])
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1603, in gaussian_initialize_population
morphlists = pad_morphnames_to_morphlists(morphlists, morphnames)
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1898, in pad_morphnames_to_morphlists
'uid': get_uid_from_morphname(morphname, morphlists),
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1883, in get_uid_from_morphname
return m['uid']

I tried removing a batch of my appearance files from the folder, clearing the settings file, and trying again. This time I get a repeating error message that stated "File does not have enough lines".

What can I do to try to resolve this?

Thanks!
Is vam updated to 1.21? Did you download the latest 1.2.2 version of the app? Did you download all the necessary dependencies?

Is vam updated to 1.21? Did you download the latest 1.2.2 version of the app? Did you download all the necessary dependencies?
Hello and thanks for the quick reply!

VAM is on the latest patch, I believe I have version 1.2.0 of the app though (which I downloaded from GITHub).

All dependancies are downloaded.

Would you be able to send me a link for the latest version of the app? That might be my issue.

I'm an idiot, I just realized the app is in the download link at the top right of the resource page -_- I'll try that and let you know if the issue is resolved :D

Unfortunately I got the same error after downloading the new application.
Writing settings to: C:\Test\VaM_Release1.20\VAM Evolutionary Character Creation v1.2.2 (Windows Executable)\data\settings.json
Using random samples from multivariate gaussian distribution for initialization.
Source files: Choose All Appearances (16 Files)
File "C:\Python38\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1892, in __call__
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 757, in <lambda>
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1252, in generate_next_population
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1605, in gaussian_initialize_population
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1900, in pad_morphnames_to_morphlists
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1885, in get_uid_from_morphname

I imagine it has something to do with one of the appearances in my folder. I'll look into narrowing down which appearance is causing the issue.

Unfortunately I got the same error after downloading the new application.
Writing settings to: C:\Test\VaM_Release1.20\VAM Evolutionary Character Creation v1.2.2 (Windows Executable)\data\settings.json
Using random samples from multivariate gaussian distribution for initialization.
Source files: Choose All Appearances (16 Files)
File "C:\Python38\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1892, in __call__
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 757, in <lambda>
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1252, in generate_next_population
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1605, in gaussian_initialize_population
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1900, in pad_morphnames_to_morphlists
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1885, in get_uid_from_morphname

I imagine it has something to do with one of the appearances in my folder. I'll look into narrowing down which appearance is causing the issue.
Yeah, that must be the case.

I just downloaded this update for vam 1.21, but the executable from github is still older, is that OK? I was able to run it, pick 20 characters, guassian, init population, I was able to connect using the new companion app, which I installed from the hub, so it should have taken care of the dependancies. It seems to be doing it's thing, any idea how long it should take? I'm wondering if it's working because my console window just keeps scrolling new entries of "Not enough lines in the file"? How long do I let it run?

I just downloaded this update for vam 1.21, but the executable from github is still older, is that OK? I was able to run it, pick 20 characters, guassian, init population, I was able to connect using the new companion app, which I installed from the hub, so it should have taken care of the dependancies. It seems to be doing it's thing, any idea how long it should take? I'm wondering if it's working because my console window just keeps scrolling new entries of "Not enough lines in the file"? How long do I let it run?
Please download the latest version from this hub. I need to upload the latest exe to the github (forgot to do that... I only updated the source code). The problem you are having is probably because you are running Vam 1.21. Downloading the latest version from here solves this problem :).

Back
Top Bottom