VAM Evolutionary Character Creation

Other VAM Evolutionary Character Creation

Please explain in more detail how to do this. I am a beginner, and I have the same error
«[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Games\\GQ\\virt-a-mate 1.21.1.0\\Custom\\Atom\\UIText\\VAM Evolutionary Character Creation\\Preset_VAM2PythonText.vap '" P.S I have launched the application many times
You first have to load the companion save file. Did you download the var file and put it in the right directory? If so, go to VAM, launch it, and then, in VAM, load the Evolutionary Character Save file in VAM. After doing that, the .exe file won’t give the errors anymore.

Hi, i really like your app!
I just wonder if it is possible to have an alternate version that only focus on the head morph?

Hi, i really like your app!
I just wonder if it is possible to have an alternate version that only focus on the head morph?
A future version would have this feature. It is the most requested feature. I am not making any promises when I would write such a feature, right now I am very busy with work and other stuff!

Loading file K:\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance\Preset_001.vap into database.
VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py:495: DeprecationWarning: ANTIALIAS is deprecated and will be removed in Pillow 10 (2023-07-01). Use LANCZOS or Resampling.LANCZOS instead.
Loading file K:\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance\Preset_005.vap into database.
Loading file K:\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance\Preset_006.vap into database.
Loading file K:\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance\Preset_007.vap into database.
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python38\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1892, in __call__
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 126, in <lambda>
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 734, in select_appearancedir
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 479, in fill_data_with_all_appearances
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 2018, in get_appearance_gender
KeyError: 'useFemaleMorphsOnMale'
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python38\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1892, in __call__
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 143, in <lambda>
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 837, in select_template_file
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 989, in file_selection_with_thumbnails
File "VAM Evolutionary Character Creation.py", line 1072, in filter_filenamelist_on_genders
KeyError: 'K:\\VAM\\Custom\\Atom\\Person\\Appearance\\Preset_007.vap'

I save Preset file into folder VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance, but the software report error!

And the other files with prefix Preset_ and not with number subfix,but the software not read these vap files!!!

Attachments

• QQ截图20240402132028.jpg
    QQ截图20240402132028.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
  • QQ截图20240402132044.jpg
    QQ截图20240402132044.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom