VAM Character Fusion

Other VAM Character Fusion

Thanks for making this! I really appreciate that you made it open source as well. Any tools that help create variety with VAM looks is awesome.

Can you make a screenshot of the error message? And maybe send me the appearance files you tried? That helps me in reproducing the error.

Last edited:
Does this software want VAP files? How do I save the characters of a scene into a VAP file, please tell me, I'm a newbie

Does this software want VAP files? How do I save the characters of a scene into a VAP file, please tell me, I'm a newbie
When you have a person you like, save as an Appearance. Then it will get the .vap extension. So you can load a scene or look or whatever, and if you like a person in that scene: select it, and save as an appearance.

When you have a person you like, save as an Appearance. Then it will get the .vap extension. So you can load a scene or look or whatever, and if you like a person in that scene: select it, and save as an appearance.
There are some really good models (especially the Asian ones), but she only has 4.5 morphs (are they merged or hidden?), which locks all the morphable states? The changes of the new characters are very "terrifying". Even if they change to a very good state, they are almost the same as the original characters. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Bitdefender detects the download site as a dangerous site and detects viruses Why? I really need this.

Bitdefender detects the download site as a dangerous site and detects viruses Why? I really need this.
No idea. You can look at the source code if you want at github or run it yourself with python. It’s safe.

There are some really good models (especially the Asian ones), but she only has 4.5 morphs (are they merged or hidden?), which locks all the morphable states? The changes of the new characters are very "terrifying". Even if they change to a very good state, they are almost the same as the original characters. Is there a way to solve this problem?
No, unfortunately not. You need characters with 100+ morphs as input. The low morph count characters have 1 morph which contains the whole character, so the algorithm can’t tweak it…

First try and I ended up with this. And holy xxx. The only thing I had to fix was the head who stuck between the shoulders. A bit more tweeking here and there, and an almost perfect "child".
1676754276.jpg

Back
Top Bottom