• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Import genesis 8 character(only morph) to vam(with pictures)

Guides Import genesis 8 character(only morph) to vam(with pictures)

The new forum software has limits on file types, including zips. Let's try this. I renamed the file to have .duf.txt as the last part. You know what to do with the .txt part. Never letting Windoze hide file types should be common knowledge. This only makes a minor correction on the foot position, but it matches the G2F T-pose better.

This pose is applied to the G8F figure. Leave the G2 in its default pose. Both have to be at 0,0,0.

Attachments

• G8F-T-pose-matches-G2.duf.txt
    205.8 KB · Views: 0

I've forgotten how many times I've tried,the rigging is still doesn't adjusted in VAM,it doesn't have any problem in DAZ. I've tried uncheck the restore figure or restore figure rigging, or uncheck adjust orientation when adjusting the rigging, can someone help me?

It doesn't help anything. Model height is 100%, "19) Now let's adjust the rig (Edit - Figure - Rigging - Adjust Rigging To Shape)" is DONE. But you explain nothing at this point but it's done.
Aaaaaaand garbage. The model eyes are still poppin out and the hands are deformed too. This "tutorial" is nothing. Just a placeholder.
Incase you or anyone else ever runs into the issue of deformed hands, I found the solution that pertains to that specific step you point out.

What I did wrong was:
- Step 18, and then directly went ahead and did step 19.

What fixed the deformed hands in VaM:
- Step 18 where you set the minimum value to 0%, you then ALSO need to set the morph itself to a 100% applied state on the Genesis 2 (2) model, so that the rigging you do to this genesis 2 female, takes the morph (and thus the hands) into account.

After doing this ^ the hands are suddenly perfectly fine within VaM.

Back
Top Bottom