Character Transparency

Plugins Character Transparency

Been having issues with this plugin, I've disabled all plugins and try a bunch of other things but it seems to just make the eyes disappear when I load the plugin, none of the sliders do anything which is super weird. Anyone else having this problem?

Even when I reload the plugin it works but only for like a second then all the textures load in besides the eyes

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-12 144443.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-12 144443.png
    647.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Same problem here, I am on VAM v1.22.0.3 with plugin version 1.2
The moment the plugin is attached and enabled, the eyes vanish can can't be brought back with any of the sliders.

There's an invalid : in the credit section of the meta.json and I had this being reported as a dependency as such "plugin).\nNew in 1.1" Try deleting the end bit around that :

"credits" : "Original credits for the basis of this plugin go to Acid Bubbles (author of \"Improved POV\" plugin), Seamonkey (author of \"Hide character\" plugin) and Doofenschmalphys (adaptation of the \"Hide character\" plugin).\nNew in 1.1: inclusion of a fix by coll69",

"credits" : "Original credits for the basis of this plugin go to Acid Bubbles (author of \"Improved POV\" plugin), Seamonkey (author of \"Hide character\" plugin) and Doofenschmalphys (adaptation of the \"Hide character\" plugin).",

and the problems encountered have never been solved. Once the plugin is enabled, even when wearing clothes, the light can still pass through. How should this problem be solved?

Back
Top Bottom