[Experimental] Alternative Futa

Plugins [Experimental] Alternative Futa

1717524301673.png

Wht always has a empty little hole at right nipple?
Doesn't disappear even change the person,it will always appear until i removed the script.

Collider plugin does not show male collider genitals anymore...
Colliders seem to be working fine for me.

As a separate thing:
I have noticed that if you upgrade from a previous version to v27, and if the female gen was being used(visible) previously, when you enable the newer version it auto selects all the previously used options and applies it to the new version too, however it doesn't end up showing the female gen in this scenario. It basically has the texture in place for the female gen, but it isn't applying the geometry of the vagina. Disabling and re-enabling the female gen ended up making my entire character invisible. Leaving just the Hair floating in mid-air. I believe the resolution is to disable the female gen before upgrading to the newer version, and then re-enable it.

Nevermind, disabling female gen before trying to upgrade, doesn't help. Not entirely sure how to upgrade to the newer version now, without losing all my morph customization's, and requiring to re-apply every texture.

It seems like whenever you are upgrading from a previous version (I'm coming from v24 cuz the other ones had some hiccups) whenever you attempt to show or Hide the female Genitalia, the character's skin and clothing disappear, and the plugin seems broken after that point as adjusting any of the settings doesn't do anything. Using Load Preset doesn't help either. As whenever I attempt to Show Female Gens, the entire character disappears except for the hair. This issue didn't occur when I tried upgrading to v26. But I didn't stay at v26 cuz of the broken geometry of the nipple and bottom side of the shaft.

Last edited:
Is it not possible to save the plugin as a look preset? whenever i load up the look i have to setup the plugin again. sorry for the dumb question im not really a master at these things

Stopper updated [Experimental] Alternative Futa with a new update entry:

Geometry Fixes

When I added ClothSkin support, I noticed that the method I used to 'hide' parts of the skin left some gaps when simulated. In order to fix that I played around with different ways to do that. Unfortunately, they ended up corrupting the mesh and causing issues for some people.

This change reverts things back to what the process was before, but as a result AltFuta might have gaps in places when used with ClothSkin. I'll try to fix it in a later update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

is it possible on next update's to make it compatible with " disable anatomy " of clothings ? it should helps alot when using with clothings that hide's the entire gen instead of having to remove the plugin just to make use with clothings .

i'm still figuring out how to adapt female clothings to work with futa and its kinda tricky because of the weird collisions , still i got some lucky and have a panty that kinda work with it , anyway wish you all the lucky and thanks for the amazing plugin's ? .

Hello there, thanks for awesome plugin. I tried to setup textures and noticed that specular or gloss materials looks strange on pubis. I checked that diffuse and normal maps works fine, but seems something with specular or gloss shading.

I just put pure white textures for specular and pure black for gloss. (Solid colors work bad with specular maps).

Maybe such visual effect was from auto replacing textures feature and wrong default params with specular and gloss sliders. Still working on custom textures
1721742934350.png

Last edited:
Also, i've noticed that you provide obj files for texturing, but that body using Olivia UV Map preset. Can you upload similiar models but with Base Female UV preset?
I've found different model from dessertcloth, but maybe would be nice to update that file at overview page ?

Last edited:
Thank you for providing these! When I opened them in blender I noticed a few things that were going to make texturing difficult, at least for me. I had ideas about how to fix them, so I put together a mega folder that contains some files that will hopefully be helpful to anyone looking to texture the "show gens" version of the plugin with no visible vagina. I am a beginner to both VaM and texturing but I wanted to use the time and knowledge I do have to hopefully help somebody out. If anyone has any suggestions, critiques or improvements to this please let me know. Here is the folder:

View attachment 271274

Additional info and some pictures to demonstrate it under the spoiler.

The included .obj file has its UVs separated into 4 UDIM tiles, one for each texture. Extra facial features (eyeballs, mouth parts, lashes, etc.) that aren't included when making a skin were cut from the model. You can import it into Substance Painter with "Use UV Tile Workflow" and "Preserve UV Tile Layout" checked and it should work well. (Note: I wanted to include a .spp file with baked maps so Substance users could jump right in, but I couldn't get it down to a manageable size. As a compromise I uploaded the maps I baked to the folder. You can import them into your own .spp file with the .obj loaded and they should work well. I baked every possible map with maximum anti-aliasing at 8k, which is probably overkill! The maps I uploaded are only 4k, and some of them are obviously blank or identical to other textures, but I included them just to be safe.)

I also included a .vap file for the pose I used to export the model. This pose is hopefully fully symmetrical. The toes and legs are spread, and the face is posed for painting. Here are some things to note when posing for a texturing export that I've noticed so far: auto expressions should be turned off, and the model should be looking forward.

Thanks for reading!
Thanks for sharing this. Here is all fine with UV, i've just move it to use with my square like format :giggle:
I'm new here. Just found that i can export any character model to make skins for it.

Last edited:
Dunno if this has beening mentioned, if it does sry.
It would appears that the plugin's saved preset somehow includes the skin presets of the atom and will load the saved penis material+skin when loading the preset, why and how to fix it?

Dunno if this has beening mentioned, if it does sry.
It would appears that the plugin's saved preset somehow includes the skin presets of the atom and will load the saved penis material+skin when loading the preset, why and how to fix it?
I've just remove plugin, change base skin and add again. Maybe disabling, changing skin and reload would work too, did not test yet.
Bad that i need select textures again with explorer which not saving last directory.

Last edited:
Hello there, thanks for awesome plugin. I tried to setup textures and noticed that specular or gloss materials looks strange on pubis. I checked that diffuse and normal maps works fine, but seems something with specular or gloss shading.

I just put pure white textures for specular and pure black for gloss. (Solid colors work bad with specular maps).

Maybe such visual effect was from auto replacing textures feature and wrong default params with specular and gloss sliders. Still working on custom textures
View attachment 392502

I also have a similar issue with not being able to properly blend the triangle pattern. Where you able to figure out how to fix this?

I tried to get this to work with some cc by textures such as Riddler skin 4 and 5 and ended up with a triangle pattern on the front. I eventually got it closer to matching/blending by modifying the texture but ended up with a black spot on the back. I searched the hub for examples and viewed their scene and see a lot of people have had the same issue with trying to get it to blend in the front and having the triangle pattern.

I also have a similar issue with not being able to properly blend the triangle pattern. Where you able to figure out how to fix this?

I tried to get this to work with some cc by textures such as Riddler skin 4 and 5 and ended up with a triangle pattern on the front. I eventually got it closer to matching/blending by modifying the texture but ended up with a black spot on the back. I searched the hub for examples and viewed their scene and see a lot of people have had the same issue with trying to get it to blend in the front and having the triangle pattern.
Try to check skin params in skin settings and in plugin. There are different default values for specular and gloss values, also maybe tint color can be different.
For me, if i setup it properly, provided skins for alt futa look good.

Try to check skin params in skin settings and in plugin. There are different default values for specular and gloss values, also maybe tint color can be different.
For me, if i setup it properly, provided skins for alt futa look good.
Could you share more info on what skin you are using and a screenshot of your settings and the results? I have tried adjusting all the sliders and settings and have not found good settings/results. I am trying to get it to work with a cc by skin, like for example Riddler skin 4 or 5.

Could you share more info on what skin you are using and a screenshot of your settings and the results? I have tried adjusting all the sliders and settings and have not found good settings/results. I am trying to get it to work with a cc by skin, like for example Riddler skin 4 or 5.
Okay, for demonstration i reset all female and male morph to zero.
Before add plugin and setup textures, need to select skin with "Base Female UV" in "Skin Select" menu of person. I've increase specular and gloss values for better view.

Default placement of plugin's mesh dick is a bit strange, so i change mesh offset ("Bone+Mesh" offsets doing the same but (!) moves also bone controllers. If after some shape editing you notice that bone controllers have wrong location, you can adjust "bone+mesh" and "mesh" offsets to make it correct).

Plugin have strange behaviour when you changing person's textures or changing shading params, it changing this for plugin's dick, that sometimes messing up plugin's settings, so need to select textures again or change params for plugin. If something goes wrong, you can manually reselect textures for dick (reload button seems not updating something).

I've use "AltFuta-Samantha" and "Samantha (REN)" texture sets. Main thing to use Alt Futa's body textures for body and genitalia of person. Also, as i guess, need to select all set of textures (Diffuse, Specular, Gloss, Normal) to be sure that will no seams, because default textures was not intended to be smooth with extra dick. If you are using different texture set without specular or gloss textures, try to check this things from other set, or make your own (but it can be not so simple).

You can see some micro seams, but it is visible only from one side, so i can suggest that textures not perfect. And it is visible for this unrealistic high values, for default ones all should be fine.

Of course need to activate male morphs in female morphs tab to change perimeum or dick shape/sizes. Need to spend some time to adjust some strange shapes. Like Perineum is very flat, so i change plugin's option Hide Perimeum to 0.25 and in male morphs Perimeum_Inflate to 1 to make it more realistic, but need to adjust more morphs actually. "penis futa fix2" from "WeebU.My_morphs" should help also to smooth perimeum and uder balls fold.

I think even now it looks good enough for use. Extra screenshots with bigger size.

Attachments

• 1723304941610.png
    1723304941610.png
    146 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723304921696.png
    1723304921696.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723304905188.png
    1723304905188.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723304698587.png
    1723304698587.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723304680487.png
    1723304680487.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723302225751.png
    1723302225751.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723305016793.png
    1723305016793.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1723305046178.png
    1723305046178.png
  • 1723305072256.png
    1723305072256.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 1723305489383.png
    1723305489383.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1723306396598.png
    1723306396598.png
    973.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723306635253.png
    1723306635253.png
    795.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723307047338.png
    1723307047338.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723307063388.png
    1723307063388.png
    913.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723307275019.png
    1723307275019.png
    836.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723307447246.png
    1723307447246.png
    404 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723307460391.png
    1723307460391.png
    821.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723307956585.png
    1723307956585.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723311233400.png
    1723311233400.png
    611.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723311279911.png
    1723311279911.png
    775.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723311290387.png
    1723311290387.png
    891.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723311541785.png
    1723311541785.png
  • 1723311554898.png
    1723311554898.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Okay, for demonstration i reset all female and male morph to zero.
Before add plugin and setup textures, need to select skin with "Base Female UV" in "Skin Select" menu of person. I've increase specular and gloss values for better view.

Default placement of plugin's mesh dick is a bit strange, so i change mesh offset ("Bone+Mesh" offsets doing the same but (!) moves also bone controllers. If after some shape editing you notice that bone controllers have wrong location, you can adjust "bone+mesh" and "mesh" offsets to make it correct).

Plugin have strange behaviour when you changing person's textures or changing shading params, it changing this for plugin's dick, that sometimes messing up plugin's settings, so need to select textures again or change params for plugin. If something goes wrong, you can manually reselect textures for dick (reload button seems not updating something).

I've use "AltFuta-Samantha" and "Samantha (REN)" texture sets. Main thing to use Alt Futa's body textures for body and genitalia of person. Also, as i guess, need to select all set of textures (Diffuse, Specular, Gloss, Normal) to be sure that will no seams, because default textures was not intended to be smooth with extra dick. If you are using different texture set without specular or gloss textures, try to check this things from other set, or make your own (but it can be not so simple).

You can see some micro seams, but it is visible only from one side, so i can suggest that textures not perfect. And it is visible for this unrealistic high values, for default ones all should be fine.

Of course need to activate male morphs in female morphs tab to change perimeum or dick shape/sizes. Need to spend some time to adjust some strange shapes. Like Perineum is very flat, so i change plugin's option Hide Perimeum to 0.25 and in male morphs Perimeum_Inflate to 1 to make it more realistic, but need to adjust more morphs actually. "penis futa fix2" from "WeebU.My_morphs" should help also to smooth perimeum and uder balls fold.

I think even now it looks good enough for use. Extra screenshots with bigger size.
Your blending looks really good on it! But is it possible to do that with cc by textures? I'd like the model to be cc-by.

My process is I downloaded Riddler Skin 4 for example...

I go to Skin Presets and just use his default 8k version preset to load everything in to all the slots...
Riddler.Skin_4_8k.3:Skin 4 8k (Shaved)

I then modify everything with your settings above and then use the base male penis that comes with VAM...
VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures\MaleBase

Just to see if I can get it to work with that as a start since it's cc by and it ends up darker with the triangle outline. I adjust all the sliders and settings and nothing seems to fix it. I tried to find other cc by penis textures to load into the altfuta plugin but I get similar results either way.

For some reason those Ren one's do work but I can't get any of the Riddler one's to work or any cc by skin.

Last edited:
Your blending looks really good on it! But is it possible to do that with cc by textures? I'd like the model to be cc-by.

My process is I downloaded Riddler Skin 4 for example...

I go to Skin Presets and just use his default 8k version preset to load everything in to all the slots...
Riddler.Skin_4_8k.3:Skin 4 8k (Shaved)

I then modify everything with your settings above and then use the base male penis that comes with VAM...
VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures\MaleBase

Just to see if I can get it to work with that as a start since it's cc by and it ends up darker with the triangle outline. I adjust all the sliders and settings and nothing seems to fix it. I tried to find other cc by penis textures to load into the altfuta plugin but I get similar results either way.

For some reason those Ren one's do work but I can't get any of the Riddler one's to work or any cc by skin.
Male and female meshes have different UV, there is not so big difference at crotch than waist or chest, but anyway it is not perfect match. I'm not sure that taking female body textures + male penis textures will work together without editing for alt futa. Even some skins have same version but for futa, not sure will look fine. I can only suggest to use some textures specially designed for alt futa or try to edit textures in some 3d program like blender or substance painter to hide seams.

You can find model for painting in this thread (i've quoted this message not so far https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/experimental-alternative-futa.39823/post-121407) or make your own, exporting obj mesh from your Control tab of person and edit it merging materials by used texture and move UV for UDIM placement.

I've tried to experiment with photoshop and blender, but without fine result :rolleyes:

Not sure whats going on but recently(?) the plugin seems to be deleting the crotch potion of atoms i attach it to.

Maybe specifically when the plugin is loaded via a "plugin preset" and specificall when "hide male pelvis" is checked.

This seemed to occur when updating to version 28 due to it being needed as dependency? but it somehow also affected the older version?
Yeah i dunno whats going on.

How do I get the colour to match? I have looked at the colour in the skin tab and copied that over to the plugin settings, but the colour is still different. Any idea what I can do to make them match?

I also have a problem where the dick doesn't penetrate, it just bends against the hole and never goes in.

Last edited:
Not sure whats going on but recently(?) the plugin seems to be deleting the crotch potion of atoms i attach it to.

Maybe specifically when the plugin is loaded via a "plugin preset" and specificall when "hide male pelvis" is checked.

This seemed to occur when updating to version 28 due to it being needed as dependency? but it somehow also affected the older version?
Yeah i dunno whats going on.
Decided to text a plain character with no other plugins on them individually.
Each time installing an older version, "allowing" it, enabling female gens and hiding male pelvis. Than saving the plugin preset, removing the plugin and loading the preset.
Also closing and restarting the game between each test.

Version 28 = Broken.
Version 27 = Broken.
Version 26 = Broken.
Version 25 = Broken.
Version 24 = Broken.
This is strange since i thought 24 was the working version?
Maybe somethings broken? or a file corrupted?

I think i was mistaken.
Going all the way back to version 21 and its working correctly.
21 must have been the version i had before updating it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom