• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
[Experimental] Alternative Futa

Plugins [Experimental] Alternative Futa

1717524301673.png

Wht always has a empty little hole at right nipple?
Doesn't disappear even change the person,it will always appear until i removed the script.

Collider plugin does not show male collider genitals anymore...
Colliders seem to be working fine for me.

As a separate thing:
I have noticed that if you upgrade from a previous version to v27, and if the female gen was being used(visible) previously, when you enable the newer version it auto selects all the previously used options and applies it to the new version too, however it doesn't end up showing the female gen in this scenario. It basically has the texture in place for the female gen, but it isn't applying the geometry of the vagina. Disabling and re-enabling the female gen ended up making my entire character invisible. Leaving just the Hair floating in mid-air. I believe the resolution is to disable the female gen before upgrading to the newer version, and then re-enable it.

Nevermind, disabling female gen before trying to upgrade, doesn't help. Not entirely sure how to upgrade to the newer version now, without losing all my morph customization's, and requiring to re-apply every texture.

It seems like whenever you are upgrading from a previous version (I'm coming from v24 cuz the other ones had some hiccups) whenever you attempt to show or Hide the female Genitalia, the character's skin and clothing disappear, and the plugin seems broken after that point as adjusting any of the settings doesn't do anything. Using Load Preset doesn't help either. As whenever I attempt to Show Female Gens, the entire character disappears except for the hair. This issue didn't occur when I tried upgrading to v26. But I didn't stay at v26 cuz of the broken geometry of the nipple and bottom side of the shaft.

Last edited:
Is it not possible to save the plugin as a look preset? whenever i load up the look i have to setup the plugin again. sorry for the dumb question im not really a master at these things

Stopper updated [Experimental] Alternative Futa with a new update entry:

Geometry Fixes

When I added ClothSkin support, I noticed that the method I used to 'hide' parts of the skin left some gaps when simulated. In order to fix that I played around with different ways to do that. Unfortunately, they ended up corrupting the mesh and causing issues for some people.

This change reverts things back to what the process was before, but as a result AltFuta might have gaps in places when used with ClothSkin. I'll try to fix it in a later update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom