[Experimental] Alternative Futa

Plugins [Experimental] Alternative Futa

Hello @Stopper
Sorry if this has been posted already but, i noticed a problem when loading poses that include male genitals pose morphs (like flaccid/erect, etc)...
For some reasons they arent restored when the pose is loaded and the error log tosses out errors for non unrecognized morphs..
1706901023177.png

I get 2 error messages for each pose i load / swap to in my scene. The poses where all saved with the "flaccid/erect" morph setup depending on pose.
Obviously, when loading the poses and getting the errors, the flaccid/erect morph is not used.
I've also tried to resave the pose using the altfuta atom but, when i reload them, i get the same errors...
There is something that can be done?
Thank you =)

That's a bit outside my expertise. You'd likely want a morph and updated textures. You can do an ok-ish job on the geometry with existing scrotum morphs, but the textures are still as weird and bumpy as the missing testicles.
View attachment 272490
Hey, signed up and came to comment about this very subject.
Much prefer my actual futanaris to be of the non-full-package variety.

I have tried the morph suggestion and yes, it works to some degree. But there's the issue of the textures and the physics of the testicles.
I much prefer the old japanese futanari where its a little bulbus in shape at the... ~Ah I'm rambling...

A custom model (one without testicles) would be a good start, be it from you or maybe someone else here.
Maybe you could supply the file and maybe even I could have a crack at it. (I'm am absolute amature, but i have done some minor use of blender.)

The implementation disabling the testicles existence and physics would be the hardest part i think.

Custom textures could be done later.
I'm thinking a slight workaround might be possible by adjusting it, stretching the texture downwards on the penis to hide the testicle parts. Not sure on that tho, might work for some texture but not others or none.

While im on the subject, any thoughts on a more trimmed down model? less "crotch intrusion". Not sure on if/how such a thing would work but it could be worth a try if possible.

Expanding on this, thought on an actual ability to have custom models?
Might open a game to people porting in much different penises Or even one with better physics/rigging that the arguably poorly made current one.
Guarantee that wont work well with morphs but i expect that wont be needed for this kind of thing.
... a man can dream.

Anyway, props to you for making this mod. Legend.

Hi - Thanks for the awesome plug-in. Question and maybe a request. I would like to trigger Reload Skin from a UI Button. And ideally would like to trigger "Load Preset with Path" with a UI Button. the objective is to change a female model to alt futa in play with a control panel. would include choices for skins. Is that possible now or could you add the ability to reference those targets from an action? Thank You!

could this plugin possibly be used with disembody to create a true "Mandildo"?
I don't like that there's hardly any adjustability on the default toys and the CUA's don't necessarily have the collision and other things properly working so i was experimenting with Using disembody to make a dildo, creating a custom skin that leaves out the balls and skin around the penis.

I had an issue with it trying to pivot around the hip of the disembodied person but was able to get around that by parent linking the HIP to the penis base.

the BIG problem i'm having is covering the hole on the backside of the penis.

I first tried creating a sphere, disabling collision, shaping it and physics linking it to the penis base but there is lag behind it moving, so it doesn't look like part of it.

I'm thinking the best way might be to have it as either clothing or a CUA, i'm not sure.
It would be pretty cool if there was some sort of plugin that would do all of this in one shot!

dildo tex 1.pngdildo tex 2.pngdildo tex 3.pngdildo tex 4.pngdildo tex 5.png

Starts the movement of the BASE halfway through the vid

Last edited:
could this plugin possibly be used with disembody to create a true "Mandildo"?
I don't like that there's hardly any adjustability on the default toys and the CUA's don't necessarily have the collision and other things properly working so i was experimenting with Using disembody to make a dildo, creating a custom skin that leaves out the balls and skin around the penis.

I had an issue with it trying to pivot around the hip of the disembodied person but was able to get around that by parent linking the HIP to the penis base.

the BIG problem i'm having is covering the hole on the backside of the penis.

I first tried creating a sphere, disabling collision, shaping it and physics linking it to the penis base but there is lag behind it moving, so it doesn't look like part of it.

I'm thinking the best way might be to have it as either clothing or a CUA, i'm not sure.
It would be pretty cool if there was some sort of plugin that would do all of this in one shot!

View attachment 346516View attachment 346517View attachment 346518View attachment 346519View attachment 346520

View attachment 346521
I'm not sure how AltFuta would help in this case. I'd be a little surprised if it and Disembody worked together at all.

Something like CUA Superglue might work to keep a base attached to a Disembody penis. Clothing would work as well but would not have collision.

I'm not sure how AltFuta would help in this case. I'd be a little surprised if it and Disembody worked together at all.

Something like CUA Superglue might work to keep a base attached to a Disembody penis. Clothing would work as well but would not have collision.
You are back, I would like to ask if you will still update this Plugins?

Thanks for this plugin! Really brilliant. I recently downloaded a nice ladyboy model with this as a dependency and felt something was missing. I looked up the word and discovered that what I was thinking of is called a perineal raphe. It's that line where your tissues fuse together from your penis down to your anus. Could this be something added as a custom texture? If so, I may try to do it myself.

Thanks for this plugin! Really brilliant. I recently downloaded a nice ladyboy model with this as a dependency and felt something was missing. I looked up the word and discovered that what I was thinking of is called a perineal raphe. It's that line where your tissues fuse together from your penis down to your anus. Could this be something added as a custom texture? If so, I may try to do it myself.
Some combination of texture + bump map might work there. I don't actually have any experience with texturing, though. Weeb made most of the alt-futa compatible textures.

Great plugin for trying to get a proper strapon look, thanks for making it. As another person asked above i would also like to ask if it would be possible for you to add a way to trigger "Reload Skin" from a UI Button & also a "Load Preset with Path" option to use with a UI Button.

When High quality body physics is on, going back to male preset (or maybe even without it), disables dicks collisions. Collisions remain for the futa girl.

Also, can't load scene after, game just freezes right before loading ends.

Last edited:
Hello @Stopper, really thank you for the update..i tought the project was put aside so, i'm very happy you still working on it
I've noticed a small "problem" with the plugin...
When i load any pose that contains "flaccid / erect" pose morph, it gets discarded and i get this message (yes 3 times for each pose loaded)
1714333738412.png

This doesn't happen with male or normal futa atoms...only with altfuta ones.
I've tried even resaving the poses from the altfuta atom but, no success, those errors are always there..
I'm also sure that there are other pose morphs that aren't recognized by altfuta but, for now, i've only found this one...
Thank you for any help =)

I wonder if it would be possible to increase the penis while preserving the integrity of the vagina. It would be great to have two sexual organs available at the same time.

Hello @Stopper, really thank you for the update..i tought the project was put aside so, i'm very happy you still working on it
I've noticed a small "problem" with the plugin...
When i load any pose that contains "flaccid / erect" pose morph, it gets discarded and i get this message (yes 3 times for each pose loaded)
View attachment 360875
This doesn't happen with male or normal futa atoms...only with altfuta ones.
I've tried even resaving the poses from the altfuta atom but, no success, those errors are always there..
I'm also sure that there are other pose morphs that aren't recognized by altfuta but, for now, i've only found this one...
Thank you for any help =)
You need to find the morphs with the same name from the male morphs of the female character and save them.Cannot save morphs directly from male characters

You need to find the morphs with the same name from the male morphs of the female character and save them.Cannot save morphs directly from male characters
Those morphs don't exist in the female morphs tab (obviously). I also tried to enable "use male morphs on female" but without success...
I could try to manually force those morphs by manually copying them in local folder but, since they are VAM morphs i don't have access to the files...

Back
Top Bottom