[Experimental] Breast Physics for Male/Futa

Plugins [Experimental] Breast Physics for Male/Futa

Stopper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

[Experimental] Female Breast Soft Physics for Males - Applies the existing female breast soft physics to a male (futa) model

This plugin applies the existing soft physics for female models to male models. It's still a prototype and has some significant limitations, but it works well enough that I thought people might want to play around with it.

The "F Breast Physics 2" settings seem to work, but you still need to use "M Pectoral Physics" to control the joint.

It is possible to do something similar for the glutes, and that's on the roadmap. However, that's a little more involved since the lower mesh includes...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Does this need the newest version of VAM? My collisions go crazy for every session once I add this

Does this need the newest version of VAM? My collisions go crazy for every session once I add this

I don't think there were any related changes in later versions, but it couldn't hurt.

VAM can react poorly to sudden changes in physics. It might help to disable soft body physics prior to loading the plugin, and enabling again afterwards. If you get a chance to try this, please let me know if it helps and I can make the script do that automatically.

it seems to be amazing
but sadly it doesn't work for me too :/
the character is shaking, and there is no physics on the breasts.

it seems to be amazing
but sadly it doesn't work for me too :/
the character is shaking, and there is no physics on the breasts.

Sorry to hear it. Do you have any other plugins loaded? Does it work for you with simple scenes?

Disabling soft body physics before adding the plugin seems to work

Thanks for checking. I'll add some logic to do that automatically when I get the chance. Truth be told I've been preoccupied with another project where I'm playing around with adding male genitalia to a female model. It's been... difficult, but I'm getting close enough that I don't think it's impossible.

If I can get it to work then maybe I can save myself the trouble of porting physics from female to male....

1685174470353.png

Thanks for checking. I'll add some logic to do that automatically when I get the chance. Truth be told I've been preoccupied with another project where I'm playing around with adding male genitalia to a female model. It's been... difficult, but I'm getting close enough that I don't think it's impossible.

If I can get it to work then maybe I can save myself the trouble of porting physics from female to male....

View attachment 249838
1aa1blank.png

Last edited:

It was hacks all the way down, but I've got an alpha version...

Sorry to hear it. Do you have any other plugins loaded? Does it work for you with simple scenes?
thanks for your respond.

I tried your request, and it kind of work.

But your new plugin, with putting a male penis on a female model is better promising.
the breasts physics are here.
but the butt physics
the anus texture (the anus texture for futa is really bad).

your work is amazing,
and thank you for all.

Just noticed little bug.
When i use this plugin on a model for first time, it works fine. but after saving a scene with it, rebooting VaM, and loading the scene again, the nipples will become kinda inverted..

Just noticed little bug.
When i use this plugin on a model for first time, it works fine. but after saving a scene with it, rebooting VaM, and loading the scene again, the nipples will become kinda inverted..
View attachment 259477

Does this happen consistently for you? I had this happen once, and it also caused none of my morphs to load.

Does this happen consistently for you? I had this happen once, and it also caused none of my morphs to load.
yes it does happen for all my big boob models.
It must be something with the soft physics because it can be fixed by simply moving any nipple morphs rappidly around.

Back
Top Bottom