• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

[Experimental] Soft Physics for Inner Vagina

Plugins [Experimental] Soft Physics for Inner Vagina 3

Stopper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

[Experimental] Soft Physics for Inner Vagina - Adds soft physics to inner vagina

This plugin adds soft physics to the inner vagina. It's mostly meant to be used with my other plugin that allows rendering of body parts as an overlay.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/experimental-xray-body.34094/

Disclaimer: As with many of my plugins, this extends VAM in a way it wasn't designed to be extended. As such, there'll be bugs and limitations on how well it works. Let me know if you have issues and I'll see what I can do.

Usage
  1. ...

Read more about this resource...

I haven't tried it out yet, but sounds awesome! Will test it when in my free time over the weekend. I too have tried creating a larger inner vag morph a few weeks ago, but it was not showing up in VaM. I posted some screenshots over on the discord. At first I thought it had something to do with the gen grafting, or something shader related that was preventing the morphs from showing on the model, but now that I know that Weeb did it successfully, I know there has to be a way. I just need to figure it out and solve the problem. I just don't have as much free time these days as I did when I first started using VaM. :cry:

Can you create a plugin that adds soft physics to belly and thighs?

I was thinking of playing around with this, yeah, but no promises. Simply adding a physics mesh for a set of vertices isn't too bad (though figuring out which vertices to use can be tedious), but it probably isn't going to look good without a lot of configuration and tinkering.

What might work better is if I package up the tools I wrote for this, and then other mod-makers can help actually apply it to various areas. Though even that will take a good bit of work and I'm probably not going to do it in the near future (unless a lot of people ask, I guess).

I was thinking of playing around with this, yeah, but no promises. Simply adding a physics mesh for a set of vertices isn't too bad (though figuring out which vertices to use can be tedious), but it probably isn't going to look good without a lot of configuration and tinkering.

What might work better is if I package up the tools I wrote for this, and then other mod-makers can help actually apply it to various areas. Though even that will take a good bit of work and I'm probably not going to do it in the near future (unless a lot of people ask, I guess).
Alight. That does sounds like a lot of work. Thanks for replying.

wait!! hold up!! You can add Soft physics to bodies with just plugin???? So you are telling me that Futas in VaM can potentially be updated with soft physics with only a plugin????

wait!! hold up!! You can add Soft physics to bodies with just plugin???? So you are telling me that Futas in VaM can potentially be updated with soft physics with only a plugin????

In theory, yeah. I haven't been able to do it for a male model yet, I don't see a reason it wouldn't work. Are you thinking of replacing/improving the existing pectoral physics?

Big fan btw. I think I have, like, all your futa clothing.

In theory, yeah. I haven't been able to do it for a male model yet, I don't see a reason it wouldn't work. Are you thinking of replacing/improving the existing pectoral physics?

Big fan btw. I think I have, like, all your futa clothing.
oh thanks, glad you like my stuff :)
Yes boobs with soft phsics would be nice but i would prefer asshole, buttcheeks and balls.

oh thanks, glad you like my stuff :)
Yes boobs with soft phsics would be nice but i would prefer asshole, buttcheeks and balls.

I, too, am tired of all these hardass futas...

Like I mentioned before, I'll keep playing around with it but it might be a while until I get to actually adding soft meshes.

For context, VAM's physics setup is based on a hierarchy. Each physics mesh has multiple physics groups, and each group has multiple vertex sets. The vertex sets have a main vertex that gets collision detection and a list of other vertexes that it influences. These vertices currently have to be selected by hand. I got a little lucky with the vagina since all the vertices I wanted were in two contiguous ranges (22086 to 22197 and 22676 to 22788).

Once you've got your vertex sets selected, you need to organize them into groups. Groups have settings for a lot of various physical properties, like how much a vertex is allowed to move in a given direction and a normal vector that sets the relative orientation of all the sets. If you also want vertexes to pull on their neighbors, you also need to configure links between them and the spring properties.

Doing all this the first time for the inner vagina was a chore. Especially because back then I didn't know how to add physics at runtime and had to restart VAM each time I tried something. With the latest version, the trial and error iterations are much faster since I can just reload the plugin, but it's still not easy because all changes have to be written into the code.

So what I'm (tentatively) working on is an 'editor' that'll allow creating and modifying physics meshes at runtime, with brushes for vertex selection and immediate feedback. I'm hoping that makes the process of adding new soft meshes more bearable.
1684599546204.png

I, too, am tired of all these hardass futas...

Like I mentioned before, I'll keep playing around with it but it might be a while until I get to actually adding soft meshes.

For context, VAM's physics setup is based on a hierarchy. Each physics mesh has multiple physics groups, and each group has multiple vertex sets. The vertex sets have a main vertex that gets collision detection and a list of other vertexes that it influences. These vertices currently have to be selected by hand. I got a little lucky with the vagina since all the vertices I wanted were in two contiguous ranges (22086 to 22197 and 22676 to 22788).

Once you've got your vertex sets selected, you need to organize them into groups. Groups have settings for a lot of various physical properties, like how much a vertex is allowed to move in a given direction and a normal vector that sets the relative orientation of all the sets. If you also want vertexes to pull on their neighbors, you also need to configure links between them and the spring properties.

Doing all this the first time for the inner vagina was a chore. Especially because back then I didn't know how to add physics at runtime and had to restart VAM each time I tried something. With the latest version, the trial and error iterations are much faster since I can just reload the plugin, but it's still not easy because all changes have to be written into the code.

So what I'm (tentatively) working on is an 'editor' that'll allow creating and modifying physics meshes at runtime, with brushes for vertex selection and immediate feedback. I'm hoping that makes the process of adding new soft meshes more bearable.
View attachment 247507
I see, getting some more usable physics for futa would be amazing. but whole editor for it sounds even better.
really really hope that you will succeed with this effort. im even willing to throw money on it to keep it going.

Stopper updated [Experimental] Soft Physics for Inner Vagina with a new update entry:

Customizable Physics Settings. Various improvements to look and performance.

A lot of various improvements with this update. In general it should behave a lot better.
  • Tweaked various physics settings. Should wobble less and overall look better.
  • Added sliders for configuring physics.
    • Let me know what settings work best for you!
  • Fixed issue where physics behavior would be different based on the model's orientation.
    • This was actually due to me not setting the 'anchors' properly for each vertex, so the simulation didn't know...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom