• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Breast Physics Lab

Scenes Breast Physics Lab 1.2

MalMorality

Featured Contributor
Reactions
MalMorality submitted a new resource:

Breast Physics Lab - Breast physics adjustments, made easy.

Want to nail that perfectly realistic or stylized boob behavior you have in your mind? This scene will make the process much simpler for you. Just keep your eyes on the Breast Physics tabs, and let the scenes built in animations give you feedback to your changes on the fly.

Credit goes to WeebUVR for testing.View attachment 5061View attachment 5062View attachment 5063

Read more about this resource...

Hey, just wondering but I installed the scene, loaded a girl, but none of the buttons or actions work. I see they are linked to specific actions but I'm not sure if I did something wrong.

Hey, just wondering but I installed the scene, loaded a girl, but none of the buttons or actions work. I see they are linked to specific actions but I'm not sure if I did something wrong.
I would first double check that you have allowed the use of plugins in VaM. Click left leftmost button on the menu, and click "User Preferences". Click the rightmost tab named "Security". and check the box at the bottom of the page, and try again. If it isn't this, you might have to send me a error report in order to figure out the problem.

I would first double check that you have allowed the use of plugins in VaM. Click left leftmost button on the menu, and click "User Preferences". Click the rightmost tab named "Security". and check the box at the bottom of the page, and try again. If it isn't this, you might have to send me a error report in order to figure out the problem.
I've checked, still not working I'm afraid. The buttons "click" and there's animations for "missionary" and "bend forward" where the character moves to the front of the platform or moves back to the starting position. There is no change in her default stance though on any button, and the buttons on the left side of her don't seem to do anything at all.

I've checked, still not working I'm afraid. The buttons "click" and there's animations for "missionary" and "bend forward" where the character moves to the front of the platform or moves back to the starting position. There is no change in her default stance though on any button, and the buttons on the left side of her don't seem to do anything at all.
What errors do you get? Please post the error log here, so I can check.

What errors do you get? Please post the error log here, so I can check.
There's no visible error message. The buttons just simply do not function even though I can click them in edit mode and see they are linked to something.

MalMorality updated Breast Physics Lab with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

Decided it was time for some improvements.

* Adjusted position of buttons and sliders.
* Animations are all in the same spot now. No need to chase after her any longer.
* Minor animation improvements.
* Added a lab-like environment, with a window view.
* Added a browser with MaF's excellent deep dive into breast physics. It's a must read to really "grasp" breast physics.
* Hid all non-essential atoms from Play and Edit mode. This will make it impossible to break the scene on accident...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom