Experimental Ball Physics

Plugins Experimental Ball Physics

urukyay

Featured Contributor
Reactions
urukyay submitted a new resource:

Experimental Ball Physics - Attempts to add physics to the balls.

Warnings : this plugin will alter the male figure of your scene. I'm not sure to what extent a modified figure is saved, so keep a backup of the scene BEFORE loading the plugin, in case that something goes wrong and it can't restore the figure to its original state when deactivated. If you save and then want to remove the plugin and thigs go wrong, you'll have to add a new figure and recreate or restore the look/animation/other plugins.

This plugin attempts to simulate...

Read more about this resource...

Ball busting scene, anyone? I can already see this being intentionally AND unintentionally hilarious.

This is great, unfortunately just like the supplementary colliders plugin, it only works on 1 person in the scene. if you try to load it on second model, it will break the first one. Can anything be done about that?
Also it does not seem to work with AltFuta plugin. It would be awesome if it did.

Last edited:
This is great, unfortunately just like the supplementary colliders plugin, it only works on 1 person in the scene. if you try to load it on second model, it will break the first one. Can anything be done about that?
Also it does not seem to work with AltFuta plugin. It would be awesome if it did.
It shouldn't do that, unlike the supplementary colliders which needs much better name handling to work on two atoms. That's definitely a bug.
Turns out its for exactly that reason, just a bit more hidden. I'll fix colliders too sometime, it's just been so long I don't remember half of what went on in there.

I'll look into altFuta, and see what I can do.

Last edited:
urukyay updated Experimental Ball Physics with a new update entry:

Fixes

Fix for allowing the plugin to run on multiple Atoms. The ball telepathy was kinda fun though.
If any further shenanigans occur, it's due to atom renaming. A plugin reset should fix them I think, just disable and re-enable.

Possible fix for compatibility with Alternative Futa plugin, please let me know. Seems to work here, just load it after altFuta, or there won't be anything for the plugin to fondle.

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank you so much for this you're amazing?
will it be possible for you to do the same thing to the glutes it will be a life changing?

thank you so much for this you're amazing?
will it be possible for you to do the same thing to the glutes it will be a life changing?

I'm already trying the glutes too but it's not working very well so far, and the results are very meh. The capsules that are there and I could copy and attach to are all autocolliders which move when pushed, and that won't work with the morphs. And when I tried to put something rigid there for using as an anchor I couldn't find a way to parent it so it would move correctly with the actual body. I'm trying to find a way to parent the whole system to both pelvis and thigh bones in a way that makes sense, or something like that, hopefully not involving weird unity stuff. I can't promise I'll figure it out, but I mean maybe?

Must Have addon in my opinion, but can we lower the green circles position,? they are fixed
You need to edit the two colliders in Penis/Colliders category with the Collider Editor plugin. This plugin will copy whatever position and size you set up there.

I'm already trying the glutes too but it's not working very well so far, and the results are very meh. The capsules that are there and I could copy and attach to are all autocolliders which move when pushed, and that won't work with the morphs. And when I tried to put something rigid there for using as an anchor I couldn't find a way to parent it so it would move correctly with the actual body. I'm trying to find a way to parent the whole system to both pelvis and thigh bones in a way that makes sense, or something like that, hopefully not involving weird unity stuff. I can't promise I'll figure it out, but I mean maybe?
couple of years ago i didn't imagine there will ever be a plugin that separate the balls and you managed to do it
i will be patient i'm sure you will find a way to fix the glutes somehow
i'm excited just thinking about it

urukyay updated Experimental Ball Physics with a new update entry:

Cloth collisions

Added cloth collisions for the testicles. Small colliders on cloth are likely to go through, though.
When deactivating the plugin there's a small delay on collider deletion, otherwise every single cloth collision in the entire scene gets deactivated. Don't deactivate and reactivate the plugin very quickly.
(I may have gone overboard with half a second, maybe like 0.01 seconds is enough, but that's for a later time)

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is amazing! I'm wondering could this be also done for the penis itself?

But anyways man, very impressive and thank you very much, great plugin!

Back
Top Bottom