[Experimental] Alternative Futa

Plugins [Experimental] Alternative Futa

Stopper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

[Experimental] Alternative Futa - Adds male genitalia to a female model

This plugin provides an alternative implementation of futa models by adding male genitalia to a female model (rather than morphing a male model).

Morphs and controls should work as they would for male models. Otherwise all hair, clothing, and other settings should work as normal for females.

Disclaimer: This plugin extends VAM in a way it really wasn't designed to be extended. Expect bugs. I know I say this for all of my plugins, but damn this one was tricky. If it works for anyone...

Read more about this resource...

This is really cool man! Can I ask 2 questions;

1) Can't seem to understand how to add skin textures to the genitalia, you said to do it with the UI?

2) Can this be modeled for male characters too? I'll be open and admit I got a thing for diphallia so double-dick was something I was trying to experiment with

Amazing work. After quick check it seems to work. but the control node for balls is missing and balls have no physics.
VaM 2023-05-28 14-33-29.png

This is really cool man! Can I ask 2 questions;

1) Can't seem to understand how to add skin textures to the genitalia, you said to do it with the UI?

2) Can this be modeled for male characters too? I'll be open and admit I got a thing for diphallia so double-dick was something I was trying to experiment with

1. It's under the plugin UI

2. Yes and no. This plugin makes use of the fact that female models and male models use the same underlying prefab and have all the same bones/controllers (some are just enabled/disabled). Adding a second dick to a male model would likely mean having to modify the skeleton. Based on my limited experience I feel like this actually should be possible. The other problem is that male skins use both their graft 'slots' already. I think the second is used for the anus. That'd need to be replaced, but that shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, if you're serious about it I can help get you started.

Amazing work. After quick check it seems to work. but the control node for balls is missing and balls have no physics.

Yea i was wondering why ma balls clipping. Hopefully will be added in future as this plugin is honestly revolutionary.

Oof. Did I neglect the balls? Rookie mistake.

Easy fix. I literally just forgot to turn on the Rididbody and controller for the testes.

Stopper updated [Experimental] Alternative Futa with a new update entry:

Enabling Collision and Control for Testes. Adding a default material

Minor update...
  • Now enables controllers and collision for the testes
  • Uses the FutaSimone gen texture by default.
    • This also means it uses the standard body shaders. No transparency but should work with tesselation.
    • I might add transparency as an option later, since the alpha blending could be used to even out the texture boundary
  • Added comments to the code to document more of how it works internally.
    • I'm still fairly new to VAM plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

that is what i'm wondering. is this for Futanari as shown only, or are 'dickgirls' an option without the Vag?

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. In theory I can replace the genital mesh rather than adding a second one. I haven't played around with that yet and probably will not until I get the bugs with the current plugin worked out.

A few notes on that...
  • The stich line between the meshes would be more visible, so it'd be more dependent on specially-made textures to look good.
    • Unfortunately all of the existing futa gen textures probably won't line up right and there'll be a visible line.
  • I'd need to disable all of the vagina physics, including the soft physics.
    • Possibly also the glute soft physics

thanks for the reply. :) if you do get there without the vag, and it's a better and less buggy option than the usual Futa hack. i'm sure texture artist would come up with gens/skins texture packs for this.

really appreciate you taking this on. (y) both the Futanari, and possible 'dickgirl'.

Might I suggest adding an option with this plugin to make it a strapon, or at least appear like a strapon? Trying to get dildo's to work like strapons in VAM is very difficult, this seems like an ideal method...

What an amazing work!
You're a genius!
All your "experiments" are great.
Big thanks for all your efforts.

If I can make a suggestion for future updates for this one: make the pussy disapear. (to make it looks like a real trans).
textures of females were way better than males in VAM. for exemple anus region is better in female than males. than making a penis the way you do in this plugin opens a great opportunity to make better contents.

Big thanks for all your works

Might I suggest adding an option with this plugin to make it a strapon, or at least appear like a strapon? Trying to get dildo's to work like strapons in VAM is very difficult, this seems like an ideal method...

Without a texture it already looks like a strap-on lol. What were you thinking though? I'm planning to add controls for changing the position, and I can re-add support for a transparency enabled shader to make less of the base visible. Anything else you'd need?

What an amazing work!
You're a genius!
All your "experiments" are great.
Big thanks for all your efforts.

If I can make a suggestion for future updates for this one: make the pussy disapear. (to make it looks like a real trans).
textures of females were way better than males in VAM. for exemple anus region is better in female than males. than making a penis the way you do in this plugin opens a great opportunity to make better contents.

Big thanks for all your works

Thank you! Honestly hacking around VAM has been a lot of fun and the community has been very kind to me and my mad science. I promise I'll finish a plugin one if these days.

I've gotten a few requests for male-only mode so maybe I'll look into it sooner rather than later. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, though, the mesh is uv-mapped to male textures so they probably won't line up with the rest of the body

Without a texture it already looks like a strap-on lol. What were you thinking though? I'm planning to add controls for changing the position, and I can re-add support for a transparency enabled shader to make less of the base visible. Anything else you'd need?

Thank you! Honestly hacking around VAM has been a lot of fun and the community has been very kind to me and my mad science. I promise I'll finish a plugin one if these days.

I've gotten a few requests for male-only mode so maybe I'll look into it sooner rather than later. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, though, the mesh is uv-mapped to male textures so they probably won't line up with the rest of the body
I can create texture sets to work with whatever if needed. Just keep up the mad science :)

Stopper updated [Experimental] Alternative Futa with a new update entry:

Customizable Morphs for Gen Position. Saving/Loading of material options

• Genital positioning is now controlled through morphs that can be tuned manually.
    • Names are:
      • AltFuta Bone+Mesh Y-Offset
      • AltFuta Bone+Mesh Z-Offset
      • AltFuta Mesh Y-Offset
      • AltFuta Mesh Z-Offset
    • I'm too lazy to learn Blender, so these are created by the plugin at runtime. Might not fully work properly.
  • Material options are now saved with the scene
  • Added some ignore rules for gen and pelvis colliders.
View attachment 250625

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason im getting an error and plugin isnt working... i should just add this plugin to the female person right?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    222.5 KB · Views: 0
For some reason im getting an error and plugin isnt working... i should just add this plugin to the female person right?

Hm, it's not able to find the RefreshRuntimeMorphs method. I'm using that to refresh the morph list after adding the new morphs. Are you using an older version of VAM by chance?

Hm, it's not able to find the RefreshRuntimeMorphs method. I'm using that to refresh the morph list after adding the new morphs. Are you using an older version of VAM by chance?
it is updated, i just did the check and still same issue

it is updated, i just did the check and still same issue

Is it still the exact same stack trace? If so then I'm not sure what might be wrong. The method is definitely there or my code wouldn't compile either...

Anyone else seeing this?

Is it still the exact same stack trace? If so then I'm not sure what might be wrong. The method is definitely there or my code wouldn't compile either...

Anyone else seeing this?
just tried it and it works fine without errors..

The ability to make it a different color probably? So that it looks 'fake' and separate. Ideally be able to position it where the 'strapon belt' clothing item would have it positioned. I very much appreciate you taking the feedback!

The ability to make it a different color probably? So that it looks 'fake' and separate. Ideally be able to position it where the 'strapon belt' clothing item would have it positioned. I very much appreciate you taking the feedback!

That should already be doable. The plugin UI should open a material options panel that'll let you modify the textures, unless I messed something up.

I added morphs for changing the position as well in the last patch, though those have not shown up for some people. It may be related to VAM versions.

Back
Top Bottom