[Experimental] Alternative Futa

Plugins [Experimental] Alternative Futa

The ability to make it a different color probably? So that it looks 'fake' and separate. Ideally be able to position it where the 'strapon belt' clothing item would have it positioned. I very much appreciate you taking the feedback!
You can make it look like a strap on though, you can change the material colors.

So i played around with this a bit. tring to convert some of my futa models to back to females to use with this plugin.
But unfortunately no matter what i try i cant get it to look seamless even with matching textures. Its just too obvious that its just a mesh clipping through other mesh.
1.png

I dont think there is a good solution for this without straight up somehow swapping the whole graft unfotunately :(

So i played around with this a bit. tring to convert some of my futa models to back to females to use with this plugin.
But unfortunately no matter what i try i cant get it to look seamless even with matching textures. Its just too obvious that its just a mesh clipping through other mesh.
View attachment 251179

I dont think there is a good solution for this without straight up somehow swapping the whole graft unfotunately :(
Did you try to do an alpha for a gradual transparency when the texture is near the borders of the mesh (of the man genital). the fadout can make the clipping less visible.

Did you try to do an alpha for a gradual transparency when the texture is near the borders of the mesh (of the man genital). the fadout can make the clipping less visible.
This does not support transparency. And even if, i dont think that would be a good solution..

unavailable

!> Compile of Stopper.AlternativeFuta.3:/Custom/Scripts/Stopper/AlternativeFuta/AlternativeFuta.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `DAZCharacterSelector' does not contain a definition for `RefreshRuntimeMorphs' and no extension method `RefreshRuntimeMorphs' of type `DAZCharacterSelector' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [441, 21]
!> [CS]: Mono.CSharp.InternalErrorException: (386,15): Stopper.AlternativeFuta.SetUpMorphs() ---> Mono.CSharp.FatalException: Type `DAZCharacterSelector' does not contain a definition for `RefreshRuntimeMorphs' and no extension method `RefreshRuntimeMorphs' of type `DAZCharacterSelector' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
at Mono.CSharp.Report.Error (Int32 code, Location loc, System.String error) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Report.Error (Int32 code, Location loc, System.String format, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.MemberAccess.Error

This does not support transparency. And even if, i dont think that would be a good solution..

I've played around with showing the rest of the graft and there can still be a line. Here is what it looks like for Simone:
1685477333196.png

As TheDJin mentioned, transparency might be an option here, but I would need to change the shader. None of the built-in transparent shaders have tesselation mapping, though. I can add options to render the full graft as well as using a different shader so people can experiment with it.

Another thing to mention is that VAM's grafts have logic to 'pin' some graft verts to the base, and there's a weighing system that smooths out the boundary. You can see the effect of this when you apply the futa morphs to a male. At a later point I might go through the effort for mapping the verts needed to pin the edges of the penis.
1685477830512.png

It's also worth noting that my displacement morphs don't apply to the pelvis portion of the graft on female models. In my first picture, the entire pelvis should be dented like the male's. I don't know why this is, and I've spent a good bit of time looking into it.

unavailable

!> Compile of Stopper.AlternativeFuta.3:/Custom/Scripts/Stopper/AlternativeFuta/AlternativeFuta.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `DAZCharacterSelector' does not contain a definition for `RefreshRuntimeMorphs' and no extension method `RefreshRuntimeMorphs' of type `DAZCharacterSelector' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [441, 21]
!> [CS]: Mono.CSharp.InternalErrorException: (386,15): Stopper.AlternativeFuta.SetUpMorphs() ---> Mono.CSharp.FatalException: Type `DAZCharacterSelector' does not contain a definition for `RefreshRuntimeMorphs' and no extension method `RefreshRuntimeMorphs' of type `DAZCharacterSelector' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
at Mono.CSharp.Report.Error (Int32 code, Location loc, System.String error) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Report.Error (Int32 code, Location loc, System.String format, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.MemberAccess.Error

Need the latest VAM that supports runtime reloading of morphs.

Hi @Stopper sorry it's taken me so long, but I'm trying to use the plugin now and it is floating off her body. I tried looking for the morphs you mentioned to change position but they don't appear in my list. I assume I'm doing something wrong, just not sure what it is :)

Likely not your fault. It doesn't show them for some others either. Right now they're made at runtime, which isn't standard afaik. My plan is to move them to be normal morphs.

Also it seems to break the tittymagic plugin, or at least it starts throwing tons of errors about skin.

Interesting. Let me try these together.

Also Diving Foreskin plugin seems to work as diving rod but throws constant errors as well. Normal diving rod seems fine, and in my use case that's all I need, just thought I would pass it along.

Will take a look.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Amazing, wasn't expecting something like this until VAM 2.x.
A quick workaround for mismatching textures I found, you can use decal maker to to make a quick halfway decent genital texture. load up the torso texture an edit it. flip it 180, scale x6 and move it down .208 so what was the belly button is at the bottom. the top of the texture should line up almost perfectly with the bottom of the torso texture when you export it and use it on the grafted penis

I can't find any of the positioning morphs (altFuta etc etc) they just don't exist in male or female morphs. Is this something separate I need to go download and install? I looked inside the VAR - there's only a scripts folder - no morphs included.

Last edited:
I can't find any of the positioning morphs (altFuta etc etc) they just don't exist in male or female morphs. Is this something separate I need to go download and install? I looked inside the VAR - there's only a scripts folder - no morphs included.
Thats weird it should be in the male morph section. no further installs are required just the var needed.

Thats weird it should be in the male morph section. no further installs are required just the var needed.

I was too lazy to learn how to make morphs so I just created them from the code. Since all the vertices and bones are moving in the same direction by the same amount, it seemed easier that way. I generally don't know what I'm doing so I must have fucked them up somehow, and they only show up for some and not others.

Everlaster suggested I use a morph merger to just save them to a file instead so that's my next plan. Just haven't had a chance to do it.

I was too lazy to learn how to make morphs so I just created them from the code. Since all the vertices and bones are moving in the same direction by the same amount, it seemed easier that way. I generally don't know what I'm doing so I must have fucked them up somehow, and they only show up for some and not others.

Everlaster suggested I use a morph merger to just save them to a file instead so that's my next plan. Just haven't had a chance to do it.
Ah Bummer... yeah tried with a couple installs of VAM and they're just not there.

Some requests:
Hide the female gens / disable all the female genital physics etc. If you can do that, and get rid of the the genital seams somehow - this will be E P I C !! 1000% Amazing work!! You're bridging the gap none of us have been able to cross! Keep going!!!

Ah Bummer... yeah tried with a couple installs of VAM and they're just not there.

Some requests:
Hide the female gens / disable all the female genital physics etc. If you can do that, and get rid of the the genital seams somehow - this will be E P I C !! 1000% Amazing work!! You're bridging the gap none of us have been able to cross! Keep going!!!
Maybe not completely remove it and add option to either enable or disable female genital as it will then have both option for people to go for either trans or Hermaphrodite according to their preferences.

Some requests:

A male-only mode has been a common ask, but it's blocked on me understanding more deeply how VAM grafts its meshes together. It's not straightforward, at least not to me, and I'm likely going to need to set up remote debugging before I make progress.

Simply replacing the female gens with male gens for the graft messes up the rest of the body's textures in ways I don't understand and haven't figured out how to fix.
1685565711903.png

Grafting both and hiding the female gens behaves a bit better, but one issue there that the penis mesh doesn't go around the entire pelvis. A lot of it also doesn't even render. Instead, it seems to be rendering the G2F's base mesh. My best guess it's got something to do with how the grafting code re-maps base vertices to UV vertices. There are also areas that aren't UV-mapped properly.

I've never worked with 3D graphics so I'm a little out of my element, but I'll keep experimenting with it. Anyone with more experience can feel free to dig into the code.

1685562080937.png

A male-only mode has been a common ask, but it's blocked on me understanding more deeply how VAM grafts its meshes together. It's not straightforward, at least not to me, and I'm likely going to need to set up remote debugging before I make progress.

Simply replacing the female gens with male gens for the graft messes up the rest of the body's textures in ways I don't understand and haven't figured out how to fix.
View attachment 251463

Grafting both and hiding the female gens behaves a bit better, but one issue there that the penis mesh doesn't go around the entire pelvis. A lot of it also doesn't even render. Instead, it seems to be rendering the G2F's base mesh. My best guess it's got something to do with how the grafting code re-maps base vertices to UV vertices. There are also areas that aren't UV-mapped properly.

I've never worked with 3D graphics so I'm a little out of my element, but I'll keep experimenting with it. Anyone with more experience can feel free to dig into the code.

View attachment 251450
Have you asked Meshed himself for some direction? He may be willing to help.

Back
Top Bottom