Alternative futa textures

Textures Alternative futa textures

WeebUVR

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
WeebUVR submitted a new resource:

Alternative futa textures - Texture packs For Alternative Futa plugin

These packs contain adjusted Torso and Penis textures to be used with Alternative Futa plugin:

Currently only for these 3 skins:

How to use:
For Face and Limbs, use...

Read more about this resource...

You'll have to share the settings and offsets, it doesn't look anything like the examples you posted for me (The color is right, which is what you tried doing.)

You'll have to share the settings and offsets, it doesn't look anything like the examples you posted for me (The color is right, which is what you tried doing.)
can you post a screenshot of whatever it is that doesnt look right for you?

can you post a screenshot of whatever it is that doesnt look right for you?
I think it might just be the pose. It seems that depending on how the atom is positioned, the vagina goes inward, pulling the plugin's mesh with it. I don't think there's any way to fix that. I thought you had different settings because your example pictures had the characters bending over without ruining the mesh, but it might just be because their legs are not bent enough.

I just discovered clothing does wrap to the added Alternative Futa geometry.

Your g2m gens geo clothing item fitted over this could use all existing textures. Are you thinking of adding it?

I tested it with a cage item I had in my recent daz saves.
Seemed a shame to set her free, then lock her up instantly, but it was worth the test.
Chastity.jpg

I just discovered clothing does wrap to the added Alternative Futa geometry.

Your g2m gens geo clothing item fitted over this could use all existing textures. Are you thinking of adding it?

I tested it with a cage item I had in my recent daz saves.
Seemed a shame to set her free, then lock her up instantly, but it was worth the test.
View attachment 271519
How did you manage to get the penis so short? It always fucks up completely whenever I try.

use a balance of sh_ shaft length and penis length.
I've tried that, but it seems after a certain threshold the glans part always breaks and moves inwards or down. I'm not sure if the morph setup you used there is intact or if the cage is hiding those kinds of deffects, but it at least doesn't seem like the glans is misaligned.

Just curious how this pose in the thumbnail pic looks so clean. When I attempt to pose a futa model in a similar position the balls have this really ugly 90 degree elbow thing going on. Is there a morph you use to correct that?

First of all: great resource, it works perfect for me. Thank you for your work!

Could you share your workflow, how you converted these textures?
I would like to create more textures for the plugin, but i’m quiet new to vam and all this in general.

I tried to blend these torso textures with other female torso textures, because i thought they will work with these genitals but they never line up in the end. Can’t figure out what am i doing wrong.

So i just started playing with this. let me say awesome plug in, the ability to have all the cloths work properly, colliders, erections still work, amazing work.

for those of you who are having a problem with the set up ill make this easy for you, the creator weeb has made 2 scenes and 2 downloadable alt futa textures, in one scene the use of tan and muscular, the other a pale skin, anyway... download those.. scenes, and textures.. obviously.. now to save some presets...

go to the scene with alt futa, open the alt futa plug in, notice you can save a preset... save it...now save the regular skin preset thats on the alt futa..do this for both the pale scene,or character, and the tan scene or character, your set up is complete, now to create..

place character, load regular alt futa skin preset, then load plugin, then load the plugin preset skin you saved to match the tan or pale skin. i fint that the easiest way.

please more skins weeb.... please... so with modded skins would work,

lastly great job on ALL your work! Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom