King From Tekken for Male/Alternative Futa

Looks King From Tekken for Male/Alternative Futa

Salem005

Reactions
Salem005 submitted a new resource:

King From Tekken - Anger of Beast ~ Lust of Man

Read more about this resource...

Btw, i just noticed in your screenshots the normal maps are working with the character transparency plugin. How did you get it to work?

Btw, i just noticed in your screenshots the normal maps are working with the character transparency plugin. How did you get it to work?
I wasn't aware that they didn't work with that plugin, actually... Not sure, i just attached the plugin and hid the head and feet in the menu..

I do remember I had some issues with the going,going,gone plugin with the transparency, that's why I switched to this other one. but it wasn't related to the normal maps... I'm still on version 1.20.77.9 of VAM, maybe that could be part of it...

Many thanks! I've had this character for years in daz, very cool I can now share him in Vam :)
Do you take requests? Or a comission? Id love to have OGRE from street fighter X tekken. Happy to pay xoxo love your work. send me a discord if you want #bellasella0441 xx

Do you take requests? Or a comission? Id love to have OGRE from street fighter X tekken. Happy to pay xoxo love your work. send me a discord if you want #bellasella0441 xx
Hi! Currently I have no free time for either unfortunately.
But if you have the gamemodel somewhere, feel free to send over the link, I'll have a look and check how easy or hard it'll be to convert him. :)

Back
Top Bottom