VaM2 better hurry up. Others are chasing your tail

his loss. he'll never find out what the next vam-killer is gonna be.

spoiler: it's this crazy horse. it's gonna take them a decade but it has certified vam-killer written all over it

True, and with new tools from nVidia (have you guys seen some OmniVerse Sessions at GTC?!) in conjunction with Unreal engine where you can literally speak to AI-driven characters (and creating them is just few clicks) and they answer with realistic expressions - VaM2 will have some hard time...

Me personally, I don't really compare VaM with other adult games. Simply because I see VaM more as a tool. I would like to compare VaM with DAZ3D in some ways.

Slaves of Romes and other adult games are more focused on 'gameplay' instead of creating your own scene's, own content, own assets etc. Those games might be a step ahead with 'accessibility' for the majority but they offer less possibilities in terms of content. VaM might feel limited, but it has huge potential. VaM team is rather small, but the software itself offers a lot of possibilities.

Slaves of Rome is more lineair in structure, more accesible but less freedom in terms of content. And it's also build with Unreal Engine, which offers already a lot of 'out of the box' scripts, coding, gameplay mechanics and many other things. VaM in the other hand is based on Unity Engine, and that's why I think that VaM can also offer the same content as any other adult game on the market.

I think if they manage to push VaM even further, we can even build 'bigger' scene's with even more gameplay mechanics, just like any other game. It would also be great if we had the option to convert a scene in VaM to a seperate stand alone .exe file. So, you offer something for people who just want to play the scene's and nothing else (more accesible) and for people who want to do more (using VaM 1 or 2).

True, and with new tools from nVidia (have you guys seen some OmniVerse Sessions at GTC?!) in conjunction with Unreal engine where you can literally speak to AI-driven characters (and creating them is just few clicks) and they answer with realistic expressions - VaM2 will have some hard time...

Yes, I also seen the trailer. I don't know if I should be impressed or disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice technology, but I found the assets the AI created rather atrocious. This could be also done a few years ago, but it's a good start. The begin is here, we will see how this will develop over the next few years. I also heard rumors that GTA VI also have some sort of 'deep learning' AI systems in place. To make the world more alive and diverse. So, you never meet the same pedestrians and they all have different behaviour. Also traffic should be different and more diverse. But it's all a rumor, so I don't take it to serious. In the next few years, we are going to see way more things like this.

Last edited:
More-gif.gif

I don't want to be disrespectful to other people's enthusiasm for other games. BUT, Slave of Rome is a mediocre game at best, with poor controls and lots of glitches and bugs. The graphics are not worth licking VAM's toes. again sorry but that game is a dead sailer.

Me personally, I don't really compare VaM with other adult games. Simply because I see VaM more as a tool. I would like to compare VaM with DAZ3D in some ways.

Depends on what people looking for in VaM and other games. I personally use VaM more like a sandbox/ character editor - pretty much like interactive DAZ. But there's plenty of people who are just typical content consumers interested mostly in mocaps and scenes with very limited interactivity (just look at download numbers on them) who are not interested in creating at all. These people will likely move to other - better performing games with a plot. I don't find Slaves of Rome particularily interesting (I agree with Henriyk here), it's not that well made, but there are interesting projects out there - Wild Life for example (https://www.patreon.com/adeptussteve) is AMAZING when it comes to animations and graphics (characters are not photorealistic - more like in Fortnite style, but they don't aim at that) and I had some fun with the Last Barbarian too (it's more like Skyrim with Lovers Lab mods) because it has some interesting plot and quests.

Depends on what people looking for in VaM and other games. I personally use VaM more like a sandbox/ character editor - pretty much like interactive DAZ. But there's plenty of people who are just typical content consumers interested mostly in mocaps and scenes with very limited interactivity (just look at download numbers on them) who are not interested in creating at all. These people will likely move to other - better performing games with a plot. I don't find Slaves of Rome particularily interesting (I agree with Henriyk here), it's not that well made, but there are interesting projects out there - Wild Life for example (https://www.patreon.com/adeptussteve) is AMAZING when it comes to animations and graphics (characters are not photorealistic - more like in Fortnite style, but they don't aim at that) and I had some fun with the Last Barbarian too (it's more like Skyrim with Lovers Lab mods) because it has some interesting plot and quests.

That's correct, my comment was also more from my perspective. The thing is, Slaves of Rome is just content limited while VaM is almost unlimited. It depends on the VaM creators.

It would be great to have a way to extract your 'scene' in to a stand-alone .exe file. So, those typical content consumers doesn't have to download the whole VaM 2.x software if they aren't interested in it. But rather have a 'light' version or separate .exe file where they just can load the scene's.

But yeah, the performance is a massive flaw in VaM. Especially a bigger environment, lighting, characters and to many objects and scripts.

I heard about the Last Barbarian, but never tried or watched it. Wild Life is major no-go for me. :LOL:

Last edited:
That's correct, my comment was also more from my perspective. The thing is, Slaves of Rome is just content limited while VaM is almost unlimited. It depends on the VaM creators.

It would be great to have a way to extract your 'scene' in to a stand-alone .exe file. So, those typical content consumers doesn't have to download the whole VaM 2.x software if they aren't interested in it. But rather have a 'light' version or separate .exe file where they just can load the scene's.

But yeah, the performance is a massive flaw in VaM. Especially a bigger environment, lighting, characters and to many objects and scripts.

I heard about the Last Barbarian, but never tried or watched it. Wild Life is major no-go for me. :LOL:

I recently played a demos for Carnal Instinct, Silicon Lust (great and funny stuff) and My Lust Wish - both are content limited, but have an actual storyline, great graphics (Silicon Lust better than the My Lust Wish) and animations. The point is - with this amount of adult oriented games in the making - it will be hard for VaM (and it's content creators) to compete with them. Hopefully VaM2 brings more streamlined workflow and out of the box combine some stuff which right now can only by added through performance-degrading plugins (timeline, gaze, micromovements for the characters, better breast physics and so on). There are also engine stability issues, long loading times and more.

As for the Wild Life - I would need to see the finished product - furries are definitely not my thing, but I liked the overal quality of what I've saw.

I recently played a demos for Carnal Instinct, Silicon Lust (great and funny stuff) and My Lust Wish - both are content limited, but have an actual storyline, great graphics (Silicon Lust better than the My Lust Wish) and animations. The point is - with this amount of adult oriented games in the making - it will be hard for VaM (and it's content creators) to compete with them. Hopefully VaM2 brings more streamlined workflow and out of the box combine some stuff which right now can only by added through performance-degrading plugins (timeline, gaze, micromovements for the characters, better breast physics and so on). There are also engine stability issues, long loading times and more.

As for the Wild Life - I would need to see the finished product - furries are definitely not my thing, but I liked the overal quality of what I've saw.

Indeed those games are limited in content, but they are user friendly. Just run the .exe file and press start game.

VaM is more populair among people who have certain computer/software knowledge and like to create their own stuff. And since more people go for user friendly games, they will prefer those games over VaM.

So yeah, I hope they can make VaM 2.x more user friendly and still have the same possibilites as VaM 1.x.

I would like to believe that in VAM 2 it will be done as in the games from Illusion - the plot part and separately the "studio". but this will not happen, alas..

I think that's a great idea too. I mean since vam is kind of like a game engine it would make sense imho to allow people to deliver full games using it and do their own thing without having to teach their users how to navigate VAM. I don't think bypassing VAM entirely is possible though because of the licensing, and it would also be a ton of work for something that maybe would work.

If you were to make a VN or an escape room game, both very doable with VaM, you'd probably want to offer it to the general gaming crowd. Otherwise if you put it here on the hub very few people will even give it a glimpse and it will get lost in the avalanche of content. It just kills all the passion. Nobody will pour tens or hundreds of hours in projects that seem doomed for the void.

I'm curious though what will happen with vam1 once vam2 is out & running full-steam. If vam1 would go free and the desktop adult modding community finally jumps on it, I think it could grow to something huge. That might hurt vam2 though, it might also be a gateway for more people towards vam2.

VaM has so much content that so many have created. You put them all together, it looks at you in the eye and says "I am the new VaM before 2.0 now".

The plugin support, the customizability, the sandbox approach. VaM is basically Minecraft for adults.

Make one free plugin that captures the user experience and the videos that people share would say "I am Meta now".

found it boys. certified vam2 killer coming in a few days:
vamx.jpg

Play in an unlimited sexual paradise. A simple big-button interface and simple in-game tutorials let you create most fantasies. Dive deeper, and join the community of content creators, with the included professional Virt-A-Mate 1.x Creator edition.

the vam performance is so meh that people will feel that upgrading to vam2 and also dealing with patreon & the hub is not worth the trouble. Also vam2 has small-button interface. I might stick with steam vamx too tbh. unlimited sexual paradise sounds good enough for me

SPQR VAMx is nothing new it's a top in interface for VAM the successor of a combination try called Easy Mate but VAMX combines plugins with it's own logic core some plugins where specificaly readopted for it as collaboration work by from VAMX commissioned plugin developers.

But overall it is still the same VAM Unity Core with all its Architectural 4 Core limited MT Problems so overall VAMX even creates slightly more overhead ontop.
The way the VAMX interface is integrated is not very adaptable friendly compared to already existing other solutions wich you can modular put together as well as it is deeply integrated with it's own plugin logic core that without being able to reverse its logic makes it impossible to efficiently adapt to your own needs.

For someone who knows what he is doing it's just a bunch of useless overhead ontop of VAM.

And not everyone will like it's UI Design and Interaction logic Decisions also in terms of Task Execution efficiency and very limited customization options and save slots which you often reach only by clicking a million times around on it's limited UI space

For me Personaly it's one of the most shitiest limited UIX Designs i ever saw behind some useless completely weird put together plugin interaction core.

Last edited:
SPQR VAMx is nothing new it's a top in interface for VAM the successor of a combination try called Easy Mate but VAMX combines plugins with it's own logic core some plugins where specificaly readopted for it as collaboration work by from VAMX commissioned plugin developers.

But overall it is still the same VAM Unity Core with all its Architectural 4 Core limited MT Problems so overall VAMX even creates slightly more overhead ontop.
The way the VAMX interface is integrated is not very adaptable friendly compared to already existing other solutions wich you can modular put together as well as it is deeply integrated with it's own plugin logic core that without being able to reverse its logic makes it impossible to efficiently adapt to your own needs.

For someone who knows what he is doing it's just a bunch of useless overhead ontop of VAM.

And not everyone will like it's UI Design and Interaction logic Decisions also in terms of Task Execution efficiency and very limited customization options and save slots which you often reach only by clicking a million times around on it's limited UI space

For me Personaly it's one of the most shitiest limited UIX Designs i ever saw behind some useless completely weird put together plugin interaction core.

idk about all that, too many technical terms for me, you nerd

what i'm saying is that on Steam it should go very big. you'd expect it to become the #1 adult game there before vam2 even launches

with that steam popularity maybe the usual adult gaming modders will jump on it and the content for it could get so crazy that many people won't care about vam2 too much. I mean i made the desktop first person mod in a few hours and i'm just a noob, also working on 5 other things. I can see a scenario where loverslab finally jump on it and stop fiddling skyrim and go so crazy with gameplay for it you wouldn't even recognize it as vam anymore. Personally I think vam1 has been used to less than 1% of its potential and there's a lot of room for new things. Meanwhile vam2 might look prettier and be more performant but might seem empty and just a shop for looks & assets for most people by then

Nobody with deep low level knowledge will invest this time trying to fix the problems of this old Unity core that are so deep low level, you can still push out a bit of it but overall especially for newer Hardware Generations it will be highly inefficient the more complex your Scene gets.

PS: Slaves of Rome is another Unreal Joke by someone who has no idea what he is doing at all

VR Hot looks like another Asian who thinks he is up to it and indeed it looks not bad at all but i see nothing custom in it yet except Epics and Tencents work it's pretty much in the same ball park as Naughty Sandbox.

VAM overall is a nice playground for ideas that you later on implement in more efficient frameworks, you can really fast prototype things out in it on a higher level.
And in a space of very severe restrictions compared to other higher efficient engines for Humanoid Simulations it forces you to think a lot about your Performance and Resource balance and needs your whole fantasy to come up with something which can standup vs higher efficient Engines and their work and years of Research.

But in reality without Zygotes work and Research VAM would be nothing special

Last edited:
you're thinking about the people here that run vam at max settings and want photorealism. i'm talking about the more general adult gaming crowd, people that play rpg maker clones or text games or try to mod skyrim, fallout, sims, etc. You could run vam at the lowest settings, skip hair & clothes physics & collision, and it could still be the best adult game around with a good UI and some decent gameplay. me too i don't care that much about how good it looks and how good are the physics. I'd just rather have nice content & gameplay tbh.

regarding the other examples, i think you're wasting your time being so mad at them, you can try to understand why it is like that which might be more useful. making & delivering something is harder than just thinking & talking about it. it's easy to look from afar and judge, but when you're actually doing it there are lots of things to factor in, people don't exactly go 100% on these. And just because you're doing something the right way doesn't mean that you'll succeed. You were talking shit about vamx earlier but look how many reviews this cool project received when it tried https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/catalog3.1542/. Fittest solutions are not gonna be the best or most efficient

Ahh thank you remembering me of Catalog it was indeed interesting never tried it i guess it will be partly broken by now

Mostly JayJaywon is dominating this space now, with his mostly proprietary interface work

Im still dreaming of something similar for VAM

He is a Asian Moder i deeply respect though he is a Ghost his inspector implementation work never surfaced at all
He got full control of the entire Post Stack and more, his UI work is pure beauty.

Ghosts are the best they know they show though they dont have to share or sell you anything.

But of course VAM complexity is 1 step higher with 2 worlds to support and find solutions for

They where a lot of other moders and lot of them let thmeselve be payed but none of them reached this implementation beauty

And they make you understand if you take money for anything less than this you failed.

Last edited:
It's not only the UI it's the entire knowledge of Unity behind it

practically only someone with Source XS can have this or a master reverse enginer with knowledge in all fields of the rendering pipeline

My guess he works for Illusion and what we actually saw was the in progress evolvement of their core here

I first suspected it is Nyacho he also visited VAM shortly pushed out his awesome morph work and then vanished

Last edited:
or a master reverse enginer with knowledge in all fields of the rendering pipeline
i don't know about all that. there's a lot of stuff you can do in unity through very simple code that's documented, you don't have to reverse engineer things for that. If I were to bet I'd say the UI took 90% of the work time there. I don't think there's a lot of crazy code, definitely not core stuff. Those videos on YT to me look like portfolio stuff you'd use to apply for a job

My guess he works for Illusion and what we actually saw was the in progress evolvement of their core here

i doubt it, game devs don't go home tired after work and relax by making mods for games. idk what you do but you don't go home and do the same exact thing as a hobby surely. if you're that passionate about it you do extra-hours at work and get paid for it and recognition

I set my goal to obsolete most patreons with full featured free solutions this is what i working on behind curtains.
Also working on low level ways to get more performance out of this old unity core and bypass some of it's lower level threading restrictions on top of DX11
though impossible to improve the Morph Efficiency it is very restricted a lot heavier then Unreal even in older states pre 4.22 and it makes up a lot that will be impossible to reach like VAM 2.0 with it's way improved Unity Core and much better (stable) Skinning.

Currently im looking very closely at some of EPIs results and mix and match them with some of mine and others

Much better to see EPIS results outside of Alter3gos kiddy porn shit and style

RenVR one of the few who has dignity in his soul. most of the rest put them in the trash bin

most of them are to dumb and have never seen a human female you could guess those who are blindly copying them from some photos are the dumbest in existance.

But the worst this whole Asian flood of 80% unrealistic dolls you need ultra precision for Asians or you only create 15 year olds and paired in a style of Geisha K-pop or other Bleached/Surgered by DR Pain crazyness it becomes a pure perceptional age catastrophy.

So few of those creators have real unedited RAW CASTING Quality Data of those Asian Females before their whole makeup changes even.

Last edited:
I set my goal to obsolete most patreons with full featured free solutions this is what i working on behind curtains.
Also working on low level ways to get more performance out of this old unity core and bypass some of it's lower level threading restrictions on top of DX11
though impossible to improve the Morph Efficiency it is very restricted a lot heavier then Unreal even in older states pre 4.22 and it makes up a lot that will be impossible to reach like VAM 2.0 with it's way improved Unity Core and much better (stable) Skinning.
nice! sounds like a lot of work, looking forward to it

most of them are to dumb and have never seen a human female
stop being so mad at people, it's unhealthy for you. you have a billion options, you can make your own models in a few minutes. You can go jerk off to vr cams, instead you're being mad that x made and shared y. why? let people do and share what they want, some do it for artistic purposes. look at picasso's bitches

1669738998366.png

Back
Top Bottom