VaM2 better hurry up. Others are chasing your tail

Jiraiya

Reactions
Just saw this, and honestly it looks amazing. The cloth physics are outstanding.
None of that nipples poking through the top here!
It's also a quest2 native app (no PC needed!) but apparently the high level physics stuff requires a PC (the cloth). Not sure how it will look on headset only but not needing the PC will be pretty cool.

Looks great, thank you!
But for me, the focus on mod-ability of VaM is what keeps my interest over the years.
I have tried out a lot of games where you can interact with virtual girls, plus games where you can morph and dress-up your own dream-girl. But all of them have become boring after some relatively short time.
Though, you have to be creative with VaM to get the full experience.
This makes the target-group somewhat smaller, I guess.
VaM is a kind of its own.

Looks great, thank you!
But for me, the focus on mod-ability of VaM is what keeps my interest over the years.
I have tried out a lot of games where you can interact with virtual girls, plus games where you can morph and dress-up your own dream-girl. But all of them have become boring after some relatively short time.
Yup.

The flexibility of VaM is amazing. NGL, I have spent hours in VaM just visiting virtual environments and playing with assets of things I can't get IRL without even a person atom in the scene :p

Lol,
it's the same with me. Sometimes I forget about this game originally being an erotic game.

Personally I really love the scanned environments from the Hallwyl Museum.
I don't think any other sex game has noble environments like this ;)

Yeah I know this. I tested it but wasn't so happy with it. I "don't like" all of those scans because it breaks the immersion for me seeing so much messy objects with no clear borders and edges. Though I love the overall impression of the scenes, it's the details I don't like.

This one is pretty impressive too, but if I recognize correctly the lighting was kind of messed up partially. Still an impressive environment:

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vamx-library-environment-port.4140/

But I think you know it anyway :p

Looks great, thank you!

Exactly how I think about it. VaM has a very active community with a lot of content being released daily. I don't really use any other "adult" VR software, but I heard from a lot of people that they are easily bored, because the probabilities are limited compared to VaM.

But anyhow Come Closer Game doesn't look bad at all, but to cartoon'ish for me but the physics looks really good.

only 300 patrons jesus.. and i'm complaining about support lol.
calling it, vam-killer 2024

only 300 patrons jesus.. and i'm complaining about support lol.
calling it, vam-killer 2024

344 patrons to be precise. but keep in mind that they are also selling the game on Steam for $39,99,-

469 reviews. 297 positive, 172 negative. Not everyone post a review, but they do sold a few hunderds copies on Steam. Peak players 53 players, playing right now 14 on Steam.

yup makes sense

from the reviews:
This is by far the most realistic and awesome sex game I have ever played and I have played a lot. That being said it still isn't anything spectacular. A lot of things are still buggy and wig out every once and a while. I mostly just spend time customizing my ten characters and just changing them over and over again.

i thought they were going for more gameplay from the videos but doesn't look like it. still dress-up and sliders :sleep:

344 patrons to be precise. but keep in mind that they are also selling the game on Steam for $39,99,-

469 reviews. 297 positive, 172 negative. Not everyone post a review, but they do sold a few hunderds copies on Steam. Peak players 53 players, playing right now 14 on Steam.
Negative reviews are just normies/gamers hating on it for its erotic nature. Says nothing about the quality of the product

Negative reviews are just normies/gamers hating on it for its erotic nature. Says nothing about the quality of the product

Sorry, but have you watch the reviews? So, people buy a erotic game and then give it a negative review for being erotic? That doesn't make any sense. If you look at the reviews, you can see that a lot of people are talking about performance issue's, bugs, being a mess, bad UI and many other things. I don't see anyone complainging for being "erotic." Maybe on the Steam forums, but that's not the same as the Steam reviews. And who takes the Steam forums serious? Well I ain't, that's for sure.

So, in your opinion, they complain about the performance issue because they hate erotic games? No offense, or doesn't want to attack you. But I completly disagree with your opinion.

Open the thumbnails to see for yourself.

reviews1.jpg

review2.jpg

review3.jpg

Last edited:
yeah i was about to say that, i looked a bit more into it and it looks like it has tons of performance issues and often crashes, probably it's that.

from my experience people don't hate on adult content on steam a whole lot, maybe on the contrary. the bad reviews I've seen were usually from hardcore players that were rightfully so disappointed on the content

Sorry, but have you watch the reviews? So, people buy a erotic game and then give it a negative review for being erotic? That doesn't make any sense. If you look at the reviews, you can see that a lot of people are talking about performance issue's, bugs, being a mess, bad UI and many other things. I don't see anyone complainging for being "erotic." Maybe on the Steam forums, but that's not the same as the Steam reviews. And who takes the Steam forums serious? Well I ain't, that's for sure.

So, in your opinion, they complain about the performance issue because they hate erotic games? No offense, or doesn't want to attack you. But I completly disagree with your opinion.

Open the thumbnails to see for yourself.

View attachment 147158

View attachment 147159

View attachment 147160
Never heard of review bombing? Interesting how my very simple comment made you THIS upset. Are you okay?

Never heard of review bombing? Interesting how my very simple comment made you THIS upset. Are you okay?

No, i'm just making a point that I don't agree with you. But somehow you think that i'm upset? It's always funny how people on internet always use "are you upset" after someone don't agree with their opinion.

And now you are making up things, because this isn't review bombing. I can't see any reviews saying that they gave it a "bad" review for just being "erotic". All I see are people posting how poor the game is optimized. If you think that's review bombing, then we can consider every "negative" review as "bombing".

You claim that people on Steam give adult games a "bad" review for being erotic. To find adult games on the store, you need to accept it in the settings. Yes, you need to accept "adult" genre before finding it in the store. So, people enable "adult" genre, watch the screenshots, video's and description, then decide to buy it and then post a bad review for being erotic. If they don't wanna play any adult or erotic games, then why do they have it enabled on Steam in the first place?

It doesn't make any sense, but you see it as being "upset". I even post screenshot of the reviews and as you can see, many people complain about "bad" optimized. It's the truth, because the game is very bad optimized. But they will work on it, that's for sure. But as for now, it's indeed bad optimized. So, in my eyes, no review bombing. Maybe you have it different in mind, but then we can say review bombing to every negative review.

Last edited:
Why does this mean *so* much to you, that every time I write one short line you reply with a book? You come off as unhinged. The level of ideological zeal you're displaying is something you'd expect from politics or religion, not... this. Take a break from the internet, I think you might benefit.

Why does this mean *so* much to you, that every time I write one short line you reply with a book? You come off as unhinged. The level of ideological zeal you're displaying is something you'd expect from politics or religion, not... this. Take a break from the internet, I think you might benefit.

Do you do this to everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion? Sorry for disagreeing with you, sorry for explaining myself, is everything okay again?

Mate you want to go on a personal crusade, not me. Which confirms me that you hate it when I disagree with you and you blame me for being "upset". And now I care to much because I explained myself.

It seems like you see this as a attack. And now you want to go on a personal crusade. I'm just telling how I see it and disagreeing with you. Simple, not hard to understand, right? And I need to take a break from internet, for what? Not agreeing with your opinion?

I would like you to stop talking to me if you want to go on a personal crusade. And if you want to go off-topic, please send me a private message instead. I've wonder what I have done to you, except for not agreeing with your opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom