VaM2 better hurry up. Others are chasing your tail

Hi,

If this is not the right place, point me to the exact location.

I have Angela:

I want her to have this:

So that I can ask her to put on a different outfit from this:

And to bring in a different Room subScene from this:

Etc etc. ( lighting rig, gi, furniture, customizing the character, different skins, hair, a different look...)

She reshapes reality (including herself) as seen in The Dark City, if I tell her to do so.
(Unlike this one where you do it yourself but the logic is the same)

Help. Get paid. Poke.

Last edited:
epi.noah : it would be awesome if you could tell her to change clothes or something and she would automatically strip and change clothes.

anyone tried hometogether? does it have modding?
Yes, tried some time ago. No modding as far as I know.
Has the typical Unreal Engine look. Heavy use of post processing & god rays.
The version I had allowed picking from premade girls. Don't remember the character customizations options shown in the last video. Could be a new version or I just forgot.

You walk around in a house. It's the only location. Doorbell rings. Dialogue ... and then a woman follows you around the house. Then you find various (fixed) places to do 'snu snu'. It seems like the dev tried to put a lot variety in there (clothing, positions, animations, etc), but it's not a free sandbox to do anything custom, creative or advanced. It's not bad - just more for casual players that want something that 'just works' - quick and easy.

Yes, tried some time ago. No modding as far as I know.
Has the typical Unreal Engine look. Heavy use of post processing & god rays.
The version I had allowed picking from premade girls. Don't remember the character customizations options shown in the last video. Could be a new version or I just forgot.

You walk around in a house. It's the only location. Doorbell rings. Dialogue ... and then a woman follows you around the house. Then you find various (fixed) places to do 'snu snu'. It seems like the dev tried to put a lot variety in there (clothing, positions, animations, etc), but it's not a free sandbox to do anything custom, creative or advanced. It's not bad - just more for casual players that want something that 'just works' - quick and easy.

Thanks! I looked a bit more into them and not a fan of the devs...

artworks-HpyWyQRzICbIkSna-mrSLdQ-t500x500.jpg

These Fake95 game devs are wild...

weirdos.jpg

They're publicly affiliated to a blackhat site and virtually a racketeering organization pimping them and then say shit like "you should never trust antiviruses, trust us, k, bye" lol

They didn't even bother to make a post about it to explain the incident. But they have time to post and promote other mothership games...

Just saw this, and honestly it looks amazing. The cloth physics are outstanding.
None of that nipples poking through the top here!
It's also a quest2 native app (no PC needed!) but apparently the high level physics stuff requires a PC (the cloth). Not sure how it will look on headset only but not needing the PC will be pretty cool.
I just saw this post, to be honest, ComeCloseGame is a "Total Joke" compared to VAM. It's like comparing one average looking
flower to a vast garden of flowers, some of which are supreme beauty.
Per various internet sources, the Quest 3 GPU has the same power as the RTX 1050 TI. This means any game on Quest 3, graphically is not comparable to a Modern PC VR game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom