• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Timeline
Sequencing no longer working on my scene. I have a group set up to randomize the next animation, and it was working great and now it doesnt. Hitting the all button would normally start the animation and then a countdown timer would show, meaning it was going to transition into a new scene at that time. Now it shows the total amount it was going to play, but when it gets to that number it just stops. What do I need to fix to get this working again?
Screenshot 2024-05-14 155652.png
Screenshot 2024-05-14 155948.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-14 155652.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-14 155652.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 0
Is anybody else having this issue?

when deleting selected keys it will also delete keys within the Trigger/Audio tracks even though they are unselected.

(AcidBubbles.Timeline.287)

when deleting selected keys it will also delete keys within the Trigger/Audio tracks even though they are unselected.

I can't confirm 100%, but I've definitely noticed trigger keys go missing quite a few times since this update (287), and your description could certainly be the case. I just haven't yet zeroed in on replicating the issue since it's somewhat rare, and I work pretty fast, but trigger keys are definitely disappearing.

yes this happens to me too, when I delete keyframes, aligned audio/triggers are also deleted even if you didnt select them

Great plugin. So powerful.

Feature suggestion: Forces
Basically, it allows you to apply a force or torque to an atom or control on the timeline. It works the same or similar to the position/rotation now, but you add Targets that can have forces applied. This should be independent of the Pos/Rot for best effect.

One way to implement this might be to add a Force option in the current Targets, and an option to turn "Apply Pos/Rot" and "Apply Force" checked or unchecked. That way, you could create nodes that have Pos/Rot, Force or both.

Keep up the great work!

Hi all!
Please tell me what I “turned on” or “turned off”?
I have 2 Sims and this only happens on one.

Hi, I've always had a problem with several versions of Timeline. Maybe there's a problem?

I do motion capture with the VR headset (quest3).
When I animate on 20 sec for example and I start the motion capture at 0, it always stops around 19.25-19.99 and yet, it is well defined on 20.
It never stops at the end, I always have to copy/paste the end keyframe.

Thx!

Hi @Acid Bubbles thanks for everything you do for the community! I was wondering, would it be possible to make the Timelime plugin multi-core, similar to how the Render plugin has been made multicore? I ask because I'm using smoothing in a mocap imported timeline animation, and I can tell it's running single core and going to take roughly 20-30 minutes for everything. If it was multicore I bet it would be reduced to just a couple of minutes. Is this feasible?

Hi folks, is there a way to sync a video to an animation timeline? Reason being I wanna use the video as a reference for keyframe animating like how some folks do in other software. Thanks!

Hi,
is there a way to access these two parameters inside Timeline?
I would like disable this for Macgrubers Gaze and active in the next animation.
Tried the accessing by trigger but only controller weight is accessible.
1719766098367.png

Back
Top Bottom