Timeline
How can I disable the locked position of persons in some timeline animations?
In some anims it is possible to move persons and some don´t allow changing positions X,Y,Z movement.
Is it possible to adjust positions and save them to the scene, so the new position is auto load on new scene load?

With 6.40, I tried to keybind "Next Segment / Previous Segment". However, I'm having a hard time getting it to play the next/previous segment using the bind keys. What's the best way to set up hot keys to play the next/previous segment of animations?

Thank you!!

Thanks for adding Next/Previous Segment triggers but they do not work for me either.
Tried with an UI Button as well as "UI Assist" Plugin.

Acid Bubbles updated Timeline with a new update entry:

Timeline v6.4.1

- Position and Rotation weights for controllers (shows up as two additional storables per controller, additive to the ones in the Parent & More panel)
- Allow deleting / cutting trigger keyframes at frame zero
- When trying to save an animation that has broken references, save the previous values instead of crashing
- Fix rotation controller panel showing the position target edit screen instead
- When importing shared animations only in an empty instance, keep Anim 1 to avoid crashes
- Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please keep us updated on the compatibility with older versions.
I'm still using 1.20.77.9 on one of my setups for older scenes that won't run on the newer VAM

Position and Rotation weights for controllers (shows up as two additional storables per controller, additive to the ones in the Parent & More panel)
THANKYOU!!!

I have a strange bug. Whenever i load my custom animated scene again, movements of my person are slightly wrong. Some limbs might go further than the trajectory i have animated.
Later on i realized that curves are changing their form somehow (like they go from smooth to constant) and i don't know why so i have to manually revert every time for the animation to be normal as it was before.

Last edited:
Still my favorite VaM plugin!

Since there have been some updates lately, I came up with a few suggestions:

- Let us hide the "OtherGenderMorphs" in the controltab, it just cramps up the list when looking for morphs.
- Like you can do with body part control (disable rot, pos), let us disable/enable Trigger or Morph lines per keyframe in their same respective menu.
For triggers: Where you can turn on live scrip for example.
- Allow us to disable/enable timeline body part control for the specific keyframe (right now it's for the whole animation).
Maybe make a seperate toggle in the same menu screen since there is enough space. It would be easier to use than triggers in complex animations.

How to replace the first frame with the saved pose? When I modify the properties of multiple bones and save them as poses, an error will occur when returning to the first frame. For example, returning to the position of the previous animation, but I am not on the timeline. Add this control point. This has been bugging me and I hope it can be fixed. :[

Hey, your plugin is insanely helpful and good. :D

But i always wanted to ask or rather figure out if it is existing, is there a way to create an animation without the need to add every control in "Targets" myself, like for example, there's the "Pose" tab; Is there a way to just animate the pose for everything (for example create a keyframe for a pose and when you play the animation it lets you transition through multiple poses you created. including would be like all controls on chosen characters or even the camera itself. it would make a lot of things so much easier to handle, and would make a lot of things very time efficient.

I'm not sure if i made it perfectly understandable, if it's in the plugin already and just didn't see it, or if it's even possible.
I just had to ask anyway :D because it would be really insane :3

Hi there.
Thanks for the continuous updates!
But the next/previous segment triggers still seem to not work or am i doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom