Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
@Acid Bubbles this just doesnt work for me. I definitely have the .263 Timeline VAR, but when I click on the Play Demo button nothing happens except I get error messages:

Code:
!> Exception InvalidOperationException: Timeline: The storable plugin#1_TimeScaleController has been removed VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.Validate ()
VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.PlayClipCore (VamTimeline.AtomAnimationClip previous, VamTimeline.AtomAnimationClip next, Boolean seq, Boolean allowPreserveLoops, Boolean allowSibling)
VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.PlaySegment (VamTimeline.AtomAnimationClip source, Boolean seq)
VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.PlaySegment (System.String segmentName, Boolean seq)
VamTimeline.AtomPlugin+<RegisterPlaySegmentTrigger>c__AnonStorey5.<>m__0 ()
JSONStorable.CallAction (System.String actionName)
TriggerActionDiscrete.Trigger (Boolean reverse, Boolean force)
Trigger.set_active (Boolean value)
UIButtonTrigger.OnButtonClick ()
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke ()
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke ()
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press ()
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
LookInputModule:ProcessMousePressAlt(MouseButtonEventData)
LookInputModule:ProcessMouseAlt(Boolean)
SuperController:ProcessUI()
SuperController:Update()

I also get a missing package error and some Embody errors:

Code:
Missing addon package AcidBubbles.Utilities.min6 that packageAcidBubbles.Timeline6Demo.1 depends on
!> Embody: Error loading defaults file: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at EmbodyContext.RefreshTriggers () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Embody.RestoreFromJSONInternal (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean fromProfile, Boolean fromScene) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Embody.LoadFromDefaults () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#1_Embody: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Embody.RestoreFromJSONInternal (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean fromProfile, Boolean fromScene) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Embody.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Atom.RestoreFromLast (.JSONStorable js) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Plugin file AcidBubbles.Utilities.min6:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Utilities/TimeScaleController.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file AcidBubbles.Utilities.min6:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Utilities/FieldOfViewController.cs does not exist
!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#1_Embody: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Embody.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Atom.RestoreFromLast (.JSONStorable js) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm probably doing something stupid?

@JayJayWon you're missing this: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/utilities.916/

As for the Embody error, I have it fixed locally, I'll release asap. I think the error was caused by a faulty defaults file, you can probably delete it for now: Saves\PluginData\EmbodyProfiles\defaults.embodyprofile

Hopefully that's the only issue :) BTW some more issues were fixed in Timeline 264 too!

That was indeed the problem, but I think there is an issue (possibly in VAM) with the references using .min6 as a VAR version. The scan hub for missing reference functionality doesnt seem to recognise that syntax:
1654851094511.png

Which is why I didnt automatically get the dependencies. I'm not overly familiar with that syntax and whether its meant to be fully supported by VAM - but might be worth bearing in mind the issue. Maybe it's a VAM Hub issue, that could be fixed without a VAM release?
When I manually changed the meta.json to reference AcidBubbles.Utilities.6 it recognised the missing reference and downloaded it from the hub.

Oh, so minimum version would then be broken? I'll play with it but if you're right (and I know you are), it means I can't use minimum version at all anymore... Thanks for the info, that's very good to know!

I also had a similar error. Manually downloading and dragging hazmhox.vammoan.20 into the AddonPackages folder got rid of the error for me.

min20.png

Back
Top Bottom