Idle Moves Timeline

Scenes Idle Moves Timeline

JoyBoy

Featured Contributor
Reactions
JoyBoy submitted a new resource:

Idle Moves Timeline - Decided to share Vamtimbo's Idle Mocap that I transferred to Timeline.

An animation port by JoyBoy.

I decided to share Vamtimbo's FREE Idle Mocap that I transferred to Timeline for my convenience.
I got tired of having to always load Vamtimbo's Idle Mocap when I downloaded a new look,
so I ported it to Timeline.

Small Preview

The scene is the default scene just with Timeline added and a change to...

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem when applying this to taller person atoms. Their knees are permanently bent so that they are stooping. I'm only talking like 6' models here. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Would you mind taking a screenshot and showing me what you mean?

There could be 2 ways to fix this:
1) Try removing the floor and seeing whether its just the floor scale that it missing it up. You can try to fix it also by resetting the floor position; I did have that problem and that's how I fixed it.
2) You can also move the person control position up to match with the floor position

Example: I moved the person control up to fit the landscape.
Screenshot 2020-09-25 121618.jpg
Screenshot 2020-09-25 122512.jpg

Other problems can be the length of the character's arms or legs. if the length of the arm/legs is too short or long, the character can look like she has a big trap muscle, but I believe the legs can be fixed by the steps mentioned above.
The timeline animations were created with the default looks proportion, so please keep that in mind.

let me know if this helps if not send me a pic so I can further understand your situation.

Would you mind taking a screenshot and showing me what you mean?

There could be 2 ways to fix this:
1) Try removing the floor and seeing whether its just the floor scale that it missing it up. You can try to fix it also by resetting the floor position; I did have that problem and that's how I fixed it.
2) You can also move the person control position up to match with the floor position

Example: I moved the person control up to fit the landscape.
View attachment 10378View attachment 10379

Other problems can be the length of the character's arms or legs. if the length of the arm/legs is too short or long, the character can look like she has a big trap muscle, but I believe the legs can be fixed by the steps mentioned above.
The timeline animations were created with the default looks proportion, so please keep that in mind.

let me know if this helps if not send me a pic so I can further understand your situation.

This fixed it : ) It was the floor being too high. Thanks for this!

This is awesome! Thank you! I’ve noticed that when I save my scene, the animation stops and and doesn’t load up with the scene, even though I’ve checked loop and play on scene load. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Also, how do we save Mocap timelines like this to import into timeline from other scenes? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom