I Need help with Thrust Sex Animation

Waslikethem

Reactions
Problem:
1. The male hip sometimes turn backwards and forwards.
2. There is almost 0 impact on the female body, unless i'm creating 1 mile of distance between the two Animation Steps
3. When there is hardly impact on the female body from the thrust, her body is almost Static and not reacting.
4. The male body Thrust un-naturly because the chest and heads move also with the hip strangly.

Can someone give me hints and ideas on how to Perfect my Animation?
I'm hardly touching the joints control of the male and female and i'm guessing that i'ts a part of my problem, one time i've tried to link the female hip with the male hip, it helps a little bit.
I tried to hold male chest and head so he will thrust more naturaly, but i feel like i'm still have things to learn.

This is how i'm creating sex animations:
1. Pose the male and female into intercourse position, lets say simple Missionary
2. Creating AnimationPattern and move it into the male hip.
3. Linking the AnimationPattern into the male hipControl.
4. Creating 2 steps (the first step is set to 'in&out' and the second for Linear)
[Now things starting to get a little bit messy]

For this very simple scenario, a male thrust movement, a cycleforce might be easier to control than a animation pattern.
Soft body physics on the female will make it have a more natural movement as it receives some force, see if it's ON.

I use this one a lot.

For this very simple scenario, a male thrust movement, a cycleforce might be easier to control than a animation pattern.
Soft body physics on the female will make it have a more natural movement as it receives some force, see if it's ON.
cycleforce? when i can check that? i didn't understand

@SlimerJSpud thanks, i will watch the video in few minutes

When you animate bodyparts, you need to balance your "Hold Spring" values against each other. Imagine VaM's physics as if every "control"-node is connected to its actual bodypart via a spring. E.g. "hipControl" is connected to "hip", "headControl" to "head" and so on. The stronger the spring, the closer it will follow that control, and it will be harder for other controls to pull it away. This also affects how well something can be pushed away by collision.
1677968133888.png

When there is hardly impact on the female body from the thrust, her body is almost Static and not reacting.
You probably get best results if both characters have their own animation that plays in sync. If I remember correctly, Timeline plugin automatically plays animations in sync, if they all have the same name (check Timeline wiki to confirm)
You might also want to try animating more than just the hip, e.g. head and chest as well.

a cycleforce might be easier to control than a animation pattern.
AnimationPattern is probably easiest to get good results with. Cycleforce is pretty hard to control as its apply actual physical forces. Personally I would probably use Timeline plugin or IdlePoser+AnimationPattern/LinearAnimation. But just a plain AnimationPattern is probably best for people new to VaM.

Note that my Life plugin has the ability to drive one or more AnimationPattern (or Timeline or anything that is a float-value) with it's "Thrust driver". It was specifically made for this. Check out the second Life demo scene which has a nice graph explaining how the plugins work together:
18918-80abd2fc3389c874e997188d312a913c.data

When you animate bodyparts, you need to balance your "Hold Spring" values against each other. Imagine VaM's physics as if every "control"-node is connected to its actual bodypart via a spring. E.g. "hipControl" is connected to "hip", "headControl" to "head" and so on. The stronger the spring, the closer it will follow that control, and it will be harder for other controls to pull it away. This also affects how well something can be pushed away by collision.
View attachment 219151

You probably get best results if both characters have their own animation that plays in sync. If I remember correctly, Timeline plugin automatically plays animations in sync, if they all have the same name (check Timeline wiki to confirm)
You might also want to try animating more than just the hip, e.g. head and chest as well.

AnimationPattern is probably easiest to get good results with. Cycleforce is pretty hard to control as its apply actual physical forces. Personally I would probably use Timeline plugin or IdlePoser+AnimationPattern/LinearAnimation. But just a plain AnimationPattern is probably best for people new to VaM.

Note that my Life plugin has the ability to drive one or more AnimationPattern (or Timeline or anything that is a float-value) with it's "Thrust driver". It was specifically made for this. Check out the second Life demo scene which has a nice graph explaining how the plugins work together:
18918-80abd2fc3389c874e997188d312a913c.data
Thanks for the replay, i will take a look

Back
Top Bottom