Need help with SuperShot

Manerwood

Reactions
Hi i can't seem to get the SuperShot to work and would like to have detailed step by step guide please.
I have seen this video many times and it doesn't help enough
It's the tutorial video of macgruber essentials but i can't figure it out. I get to the point where i need to use the SuperShot itself and i attach
the SuperShot to empty atom only to get this error text : !> [CS234]: The type or namespace name `SuperResolution' does not exist in the namespace `MacGruber'. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [11, 24]
I don't understand how i will get this to work.

Hi :)

The tutorial video is for using a particular feature of SuperShot only. The "CustomCamera" can be used to take multiple from different perspectives at once, which may be useful for Look/Clothing creators, etc.

only to get this error text : !> [CS234]: The type or namespace name `SuperResolution' does not exist in the namespace `MacGruber'. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [11, 24]
I assume you went into the "src" folder and added "MacGruber_SuperShot.cs"? Like most of my plugins, it consists of multiple files. Use the "MacGruber_SuperShot.cslist" you find one folder level up! (General rule of thumb: Stay out of folders named "src" or "Internal" 🤩)

SuperShot can be put anywhere. Just pick some atom in your scene, add an extra "Empty" atom, make it a session plugin...it doesn't matter. Only make sure there is only ONE SuperShot in the scene. I recommend to put it somewhere where you can find it again.

To make screenshots, just use VaM's screenshot button in the main bar. Or go to the plugin's UI for more options. SuperShot can also be "triggered", e.g. some UIButton in your scene.

Hi :)

The tutorial video is for using a particular feature of SuperShot only. The "CustomCamera" can be used to take multiple from different perspectives at once, which may be useful for Look/Clothing creators, etc.

I assume you went into the "src" folder and added "MacGruber_SuperShot.cs"? Like most of my plugins, it consists of multiple files. Use the "MacGruber_SuperShot.cslist" you find one folder level up! (General rule of thumb: Stay out of folders named "src" or "Internal" 🤩)

SuperShot can be put anywhere. Just pick some atom in your scene, add an extra "Empty" atom, make it a session plugin...it doesn't matter. Only make sure there is only ONE SuperShot in the scene. I recommend to put it somewhere where you can find it again.

To make screenshots, just use VaM's screenshot button in the main bar. Or go to the plugin's UI for more options. SuperShot can also be "triggered", e.g. some UIButton in your scene.

YES, i got it working. Thanks for the quick reponse! Now i understand this much better.

Hi thanks for creating this awesome plugin... I just started having this error... "Could not load convolution shader!" Have any idea what could be causing it?
Update: I went to Essentials 14 problem went away.

Update: I went to Essentials 14 problem went away.
Note that v16 is the current version. However, there were no changes to SuperShot.

Back
Top Bottom