Please need help with crash

dio

Reactions
I have a problem with crashes of steamvr with one scene (to desktop). Im not sure why it happens suddenly, as it didnt happen before. I have attached my log file.
Is this mby the reason for my crashes?

"NullReferenceException
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.AssetBundle:Unload (bool)
at MeshVR.AssetLoader.DoneWithAssetBundleFromFile (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan+Voices.UnloadAudio () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

OpenVR Shutdown

(Filename: Line: 1387)"

thx for any help.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Have you tried this first?
  • Running vam_updater.exe and do a check for Core integrity.
  • your VaM folder doesn't have or is not in a special permissions area like Program Files
  • you have the latest version
  • if restarting the PC does any difference

I have a problem with crashes of steamvr with one scene (to desktop). Im not sure why it happens suddenly, as it didnt happen before. I have attached my log file.
Is this mby the reason for my crashes?

"NullReferenceException
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.AssetBundle:Unload (bool)
at MeshVR.AssetLoader.DoneWithAssetBundleFromFile (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan+Voices.UnloadAudio () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

OpenVR Shutdown

(Filename: Line: 1387)"

thx for any help.

Something is not right with that scene you're loading. It loads the audio plugin, then it unloads it right after. This doesn't seem normal.

Whatever scene you're loading, is broken. You'll want to manually edit it and remove plugin references to VamMoan. This might at least let you load it again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom