• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Need help with AnimationPattern

RandomVAMUser

Reactions
So i have this strange issue that i was hoping to adress easily...but guess not. :unsure:
Basically after scene loads i have to play/trigger (paused) AP twice (with UIButton) to start playing.
But after i play entire AP once (+reset) then it starts again with single UIButton trigger.

Basic setup (lets call "faulty" pattern AP0)
AP0=loop once (autoplay makes no difference, i know animation pause after single loop, so i tried "Loop", no luck)

AP0step1-pauseAP0
AP0step2-playAP1
AP0step3-playAP2
AP0step4-pauseAP0
AP0step5-playAP1
AP0step6-playAP2
AP0step7-resetAP0 (i tried reset&play, but that doesn't apear to be issue)

Tried "everything" i can think off...step7reset&play makes no difference, autoplay+loop AP makes no difference.
Also i tried to add extra unpaused AP0step0, in hope to make it work/play on scene load...no luck.

I am puzzled with this for like 30min.....guess my brain is too slow today, gonna make coffee and leave it as is, for now. 😪
Might figure it out later or someone can state the obvious issue here. :LOL:

nevermind, im stupid.....🤦‍♂️

Problem was with step1-pause, i even said loop-once pauses animation (somehow i had double pause on scene load).
Guess i assumed it was pausing cause of step1-pause (because after scene load+loop once, it worked as intended with single trigger afterwards),
completely ignoring reset only and auto pause after loop-once.

Back
Top Bottom