Hello , I need help with plugins

Satariel

Reactions
I am new to VaM, and I read and watched most of the beginner tutorial but there is one part of VaM which is getting over my head and it's plugins.
Can anyone please explain me what are they and how to use them
Thanks

Last edited:
Plugins allow a creator to run programming code within the context of your VaM scene. With plugins you can do pretty much anything, although there are some limitations due to security reasons. Of course plugins can also be shared here on the Hub (or other places). Some random examples...sorry for many of those being my own plugins...I just can get the links for these more quickly and they cover a wide range of things, so you get the idea:
  1. Timeline: A whole animation system for recording, managing and playing character animation.
  2. Life: Plugin around playing breathing audio while also providing matching animation of chest, stomach, nose, mouth and lips.
  3. Gaze (comes with Life): Animating the head of the character with some idle animation
  4. Glance: Animating the eyes of the character...all those tiny mirco animations of your eyes looking at somebody.
  5. Essentialspackage
    1. SuperShot: Tool for making better screenshots (more options and improving image quality)
    2. PowerHandles: Faster and more precise editing of position/rotation when in Desktop mode
    3. SkyMagic: Creating "skies" for custom global illumination
  6. Connect: Control of external devices, e.g. vibrators, e-stim or sucking machines ("some assembly required")
  7. LogicBricks: Huge set of small plugins for building scene logic without coding.

There is a tutorial on how to use plugins here in the list:
However, it of course does depend heavily on what plugin you are using. E.g. Timeline comes with a whole wiki of information how to use it.

Plugins allow a creator to run programming code within the context of your VaM scene. With plugins you can do pretty much anything, although there are some limitations due to security reasons. Of course plugins can also be shared here on the Hub (or other places). Some random examples...sorry for many of those being my own plugins...I just can get the links for these more quickly and they cover a wide range of things, so you get the idea:
  1. Timeline: A whole animation system for recording, managing and playing character animation.
  2. Life: Plugin around playing breathing audio while also providing matching animation of chest, stomach, nose, mouth and lips.
  3. Gaze (comes with Life): Animating the head of the character with some idle animation
  4. Glance: Animating the eyes of the character...all those tiny mirco animations of your eyes looking at somebody.
  5. Essentialspackage
    1. SuperShot: Tool for making better screenshots (more options and improving image quality)
    2. PowerHandles: Faster and more precise editing of position/rotation when in Desktop mode
    3. SkyMagic: Creating "skies" for custom global illumination
  6. Connect: Control of external devices, e.g. vibrators, e-stim or sucking machines ("some assembly required")
  7. LogicBricks: Huge set of small plugins for building scene logic without coding.

There is a tutorial on how to use plugins here in the list:
However, it of course does depend heavily on what plugin you are using. E.g. Timeline comes with a whole wiki of information how to use it.

Thanks alot for explaining plugins, I wasted my whole day trying to figure it out lol and thanks again for mentioning some of the plugins these are some of the thing that I was trying trying to find in VaM

Back
Top Bottom