Cue

Plugins Cue

(should have said since a lot) adding bored personality was a "coup [hit] of genius" extremely useful for dummy users like me... in fact expressions morphs/character-behaviour with some appearance presets (face-mouth-lips) can have crazy consequence on face-mouth-lips physics when jaw-tongue go on paroxistic dynamic because of voice plugins (vam-moan or lip-sync) ... in the end the most fast and easy solution is that option <bored personality> with its lot more wide compatibility with each appearance parameter of our personal (female/male) looks. It's great!!
Or just remove all pose-morphs from the person atom. Some people publish looks with posemorphes but those morphs are intented for uses in animations like cue. If cue increases posemorphs which have already a value, things add each other and you get ugly situations :)

Really great plugin. Few suggestions:
  • upgrade VAMMoan to newer version with additional sounds
  • add LFE.ExtraAutoGenitals, everlaster.TittyMagic, everlaster.HairLetLoose and Saking55.AutoBulger
    • maybe auto load preset on plugin load and move plugin to scene/session plugins?
  • add more parent points to touch with hands
  • add more orgasms animations
  • add ability to manually control thrust
  • add ability to change hands morphs (maybe predefined library using one of plugins)?
Anyway, thank you for the plugin - this is how I imagine playing VAM.

upgrade VAMMoan to newer version with additional sounds

I hadn't noticed that the versions for Life and VAMMoan were hardcoded in the plugin preset. I was hoping the latest version would be loaded. I'll have a look.

add LFE.ExtraAutoGenitals, everlaster.TittyMagic, everlaster.HairLetLoose and Saking55.AutoBulger

I'm not familiar with those plugins, I'll check them out. I've added support for DiviningRod for the next version.

maybe auto load preset on plugin load and move plugin to scene/session plugins?

I think you're suggesting loading Cue as a scene plugin, and have Cue automatically load the appropriate plugins on the various atoms? I'm not sure if I like forcing plugins on users, and I wouldn't want to break anything in people's scenes. Cue can actually run without any plugins, the preset is just what's integrated.

add more parent points to touch with hands

Yeah, I'd love that, it's on my list. The head/neck area in particular is really wonky.

add more orgasms animations

Any suggestions? Right now it's just some shaking with a random look upwards. It's difficult to do more involved procedural animations because body parts can be anywhere.

add ability to manually control thrust

That'd be more of a UI problem, I'd have to rework the VR menu, which is something I'll need to do eventually anyway.

add ability to change hands morphs (maybe predefined library using one of plugins)?

Can you clarify? The idle animation does some random stuff with the hands, but it's not great. I see hands being closed way too often.

These are all good suggestions, I've added them to my list. Thank you for the feedback.

Thanks for your answer. Some clarifications:
Plugins:
- https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/tittymagic.4067/
- https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/extra-auto-genitals.1026/
There's also bulger:
- https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/auto-bulger.12286/
At least throat bulger is great for oral.
I know that all plugins can be added manually (which I do) but some (like rod) are just must be :)

I think you're suggesting loading Cue as a scene plugin, and have Cue automatically load the appropriate plugins on the various atoms?
Such plugin don't have to be loaded automatically, but It would be easier to load single plugin and apply presets on all persons, just small improvement. I've wrote about scene plugin because maybe it would allow to automatically loud presets on persons.

Right now it's just some shaking with a random look upwards
It can be shaking but with some variance. I've used simple cycle force for hips (and knees) that were randomly triggered few times using MacGruber logic plugins. The result was very nice (I think better than currently in cue), but required a lot of clicking to calculate proper random time offsets. The post orgasm shaking after a while is also great. I've also used Breathing that was more and more shaky and load. There are a lot of parameters for that.

The idle animation does some random stuff with the hands, but it's not great.
Exactly - sometimes would be better to override random stuff with few predefined things - like fingers for fingering, grabbing boobs, few simple settings.

Also i've noticed that person cannot finger itself - there's no target for hand.

Sorry for the long wish list but your plugin allows to create great scene just with right clicks and move body parts dynamically and it just works. It's unique in that area.

Such plugin don't have to be loaded automatically, but It would be easier to load single plugin and apply presets on all persons,

I often have additional plugins on atoms before I load Cue, so it would have to be a merge load, but that can also change the settings of the plugins if they already exist. There's no real satisfying way to do this without causing problems for some people, so that'd be a no for now.

Exactly - sometimes would be better to override random stuff with few predefined things - like fingers for fingering, grabbing boobs, few simple settings.

Yeah, that shouldn't be too hard. I do something similar for the sucking animation when a finger touches a mouth. As for fingering, I think I tried changing the morph a long time ago, but the movement is so imprecise that I ended up going for more of a rubbing animation.

Also i've noticed that person cannot finger itself - there's no target for hand.

That'd be a bug, but the currently released version of Cue 1.1 is so broken that I won't bother checking it. I know it works with the version I have right now, which should be released "soon".

That'd be a bug, but the currently released version of Cue 1.1 is so broken that I won't bother checking it. I know it works with the version I have right now, which should be released "soon".

Definitely appreciated that it's "ready when it's ready", but it's great news that you're working on a new version. Looking forward to trying it out.

via5 updated Cue with a new update entry:

Features
  • Cue can now detect when body parts are rubbing against each other and at what velocity, so excitement will rise automatically during penetration if there's enough movement.
  • Running the thrust event is still more robust because excitement will always continue to rise even if body parts become misaligned and stop touching, which happens often for tribadism.
  • Excitement will now rise correctly with toys
  • Auto hands and head: moving hands or head close to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

via5 updated Cue with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...
I am very happy to see your plugin upgrade.

allow me to post my feedback:
I am now trying to find a solution for the problems I get with the new release (is it maybe because my hardware, i710700-rtx3080-32GBRAM, can't follow the new cue v2 harder physics tasks?). I was deleting my full vam-cache folder and reloading the vam program at least two times (till the cache was again fresh filled) after deleting even my old cue plugin presets and saving away the old cue main element just in case... My old scenes seem to appreciate not so much the cue upgrade :-( (during vam desktop-mode) vam becomes at each mouse interaction so slow like if I am playing with an old intel celeron. That's it. It looks like if the cue 2 is needing lot of time to detect each step in collision variations and if I change the couple pose, Vam stops working for a long period: impossible to interact with the mouse.
edit: I created a new scene, with male and female, loading cue 2 presets on both, loading cue main on male all ok, fast and positive loading with both persons starting to show "interest" as programmed by your script ... then as soon as I load a normal (a damned static pose, just with a fucking static natural body contact!) standard sex interaction pose immediately vam stops responding (crash). I will try again with different settings of course. However MacGruber "breathing" seems to give bad issues with breasts standard physics preset... first element I was disabling.

second (final?) edit: just per curiosity I was disabling in vam user preferences the option: <soft body physics> . Selecting <High Quality Physics> your plugin was finally getting life :) .... I am now quiet. Promising not to bother you again ?

Last edited:
It looks like if the cue 2 is needing lot of time to detect each step in collision variations and if I change the couple pose, Vam stops working for a long period: impossible to interact with the mouse.

I can reproduce this with soft body physics enabled, which I've had disabled for a long time and didn't think to check. I'll have a look at what's going on, thanks for reporting this.

However MacGruber "breathing" seems to give bad issues with breasts standard physics preset... first element I was disabling.

Cue should disable MG's breathing if VamMoan is present.

I can reproduce this with soft body physics enabled, which I've had disabled for a long time and didn't think to check. I'll have a look at what's going on, thanks for reporting this.

Cue should disable MG's breathing if VamMoan is present.
that's why I like vam so much... lot of surprises when at each time I think having found an absolute (LOL!!) way out from an issue. All about my soft body physics issue of course :p .... I have even a terrible annoying request (if it is possible): can you restore the option for disabling dynamic gloss/"sweating" (skin effects) in cue user interface main settings? please ...please?? please please please please please please please please please please please please !!! (as you can see I don't like to repeat) ?

Last edited:
thanks for a really great plugin so far. I have one question. Is the hand menu supposed to be operated with two controllers? Because the interface is "behind" the controller when activated, it makes it awkward to press the buttons, you have to like point at yourself to hit the buttons.

Is the hand menu supposed to be operated with two controllers? Because the interface is "behind" the controller when activated, it makes it awkward to press the buttons, you have to like point at yourself to hit the buttons.

Can you clarify? I don't understand what you mean by the interface being behind the controller. Assuming you're talking about the VR menu that opens near the hands, it should look like this:

vr-menu.png

It's meant to be used with one controller. You touch (don't click) any of the A/B/Y/Z button on your controller with your thumb for half a second and the menu will appear. Then, with the same hand, you press the trigger halfway with your index finger and hold it there. You can then move your thumb off of the button to the joystick to navigate the menu, the menu will stay open as long as the trigger is pressed halfway. Left/right changes the character, up/down changes the option. Press the trigger fully to activate the option.

after testing cue 2 : the previous release was giving vam glorious will to play a REAL sex simulation ... the actual makes vam 1xx more worth than ever: the interaction becomes even more rich and often surprising good effective with some intercourse actions. Incredible result: besides some sporadic inevitable collisions issues when loading full body variation for couple pose (for instance using fabioden pose-manager...on the fly ;-) ) ... hold on! I was saying: it's an incredible realistic source of feelings. Thanks for the very nice work.

This is an AWESOME plugin! Exactly how I expect to see VaM run! Thank you! :)

Here are the things I'm noticing: 1) It would be great to have some way to reset the target. I see Cue saying "PersonA locked on to Person B head" But every so often I'll get "PersonA connected to Person X breast" and the right hand will wander across the scene, reaching for a person across the room. If I could simply say "Don't connect to that" in some way, it'd be great.

2) Some way to trigger an external event. This might be a thing I can do with something else, but Using a fluid generator on a male would be nice. However, at the moment all I know how to do is to load Fluid 101 onto a Custom Asset and then link it to a penis. But then I still don't know how to trigger it. I can see that Cue knows when the male is climaxing, so, in theory, there should be a way to trigger the fluid generator.

3) For some reason, girls climax together, but the guy doesn't. I have two girls one guy in the scene. The girls will syncronize, but the guy is out on his own over there.... Any way to get a controller on that? Maybe a "Syncronize" and a ""Climax delay" so they can climax close to one another?

4) One of my girls has the "sideways head lock" problem, LOL. She is constantly tilting her head all the way over to look at people. I can't move the sliders in Gaze, so I can't stop her from doing it... poor girl

Anyway, this is a GREAT plugin! Thank you for the work!

every so often I'll get "PersonA connected to Person X breast" and the right hand will wander across the scene, reaching for a person across the room.

Are you saying that 1) the hand links to the wrong person, or that 2) the hand stays linked when you move the character away?

If you move a character away by grabbing its root controller, it should disconnect its own hands if they're linked to something, but it won't disconnect the hands of other characters that are linked to it. You have to move the hands of other characters manually so they unlink first and then move the character.

Some way to trigger an external event

Yeah, Cue doesn't expose anything for triggers or for interoperability with other plugins. It's on my todo list.

For some reason, girls climax together, but the guy doesn't.

Every character in the scene that's not possessed and is above 90% excitement should orgasm at the same time. The sex of a character shouldn't affect synced orgasms. Your guy might not be above 90%.

To see a character's excitement value, you need to enable devmode in the options. On desktop, you should see the excitement gauge of the selected character in the UI on top of the screen. In VR, you'll need to dig in the script UI, it's in the person tab, then AI tab, then Mood tab. There's an "excited" mood value.

ex.png

One of my girls has the "sideways head lock" problem, LOL. She is constantly tilting her head all the way over to look at people. I can't move the sliders in Gaze, so I can't stop her from doing it... poor girl

Make sure the character's chest rotation is pointing forwards normally. If the chest is rotated weird, MacGruber's Gaze plugin will tilt the head. You can select the chest and turn the rotation Off and On again to somewhat reset it.

Thank you! Those other problems should be easily fixable :)

Are you saying that 1) the hand links to the wrong person, or that 2) the hand stays linked when you move the character away?

So, sometimes I'll grab the guy's hand (He's standing across the room... or at least a good 8-10 feet from one of the girls) and it'll say "Hand linked to Girl A's Breast". So they aren't close... and Girl A is the "source". It never seems to pick Girl B and it never connects to any other part of her, just her breast (I think it's always the RIGHT breast as well). Doing as you say and "jogging" him (Going to the root control and moving him back and forth just a little) seems to stop it.

And I'll wait for the external trigger. Or if you thought you could include Hazmhox's Fluids 101 in your plugin bundles... ;) (Kidding, I know this isn't easy)

So, sometimes I'll grab the guy's hand (He's standing across the room... or at least a good 8-10 feet from one of the girls) and it'll say "Hand linked to Girl A's Breast". So they aren't close... and Girl A is the "source". It never seems to pick Girl B and it never connects to any other part of her, just her breast (I think it's always the RIGHT breast as well).

Huh, that's unexpected. I'll try to reproduce it here, but I've been using the auto link for weeks with multiple characters and I've never seen this happen. Tell me if you find a reliable way to reproduce it.

include Hazmhox's Fluids 101 in your plugin bundles

It's pretty far down on the list because I wouldn't personally use it, but part of Cue's purpose is integration with other plugins like this. Could be fun to implement too.

Alrighty! The gaze thing is fixed as well as the synchronization.

What I'm getting is that every hand in the scene defaults to "GirlA.LeftBreast" (It's actually the Left one). Even Girl B. As soon as I click on their hand, it links and the hand starts to reach across the scene, sometimes to rather silly results.

They do stop if I uncheck the "Hand" box or if I get the hand in proximity to any OTHER trigger location.

Hope that helps! :)

This might be something just going bonk in my system...

BTW: This is the coolest plugin I've found so far. I was making scenes like this in Timeline and it was taking HOURS to do what your plugin does in seconds. This program is really neat! Thank you :)

What I'm getting is that every hand in the scene defaults to "GirlA.LeftBreast"

When you have a minute, try this. I'm assuming GirlA is the one everybody is linking to and GirlB is another character that's far away from GirlA and yet links to it incorrectly.
  1. In the Options tab, enable "Dev mode".
  2. Go the GirlA tab, then Body, then Parts.
  3. Check "leftBreast" by clicking the white square next to it. At that point, you should see three blue colliders inside GirlA's left breast.
  4. Reproduce your problem by making sure GirlB is far from GirlA, then move GirlB's hand until it links. You'll see three purple lines, give me the numbers you see, or upload screenshot if possible. Make sure it DOES link, you'll see the lines regardless.
The numbers you see are the calculated distance between the hand and the closest point on all three colliders. The hand should only link if the distance is less than 0.06.

Here's what it looks like here:

ln.png

So, this seems like a darn cool plugin, especially judging from the idle movement / expressions and such, but I can't for the life of me manage to tick one of the boxes on the menu.

So I'm in play mode, touch one of the a/b/x/y buttons, press the trigger half way down, let go of one of the a/b/x/y buttons, but even though the trigger is halfway down the menu just disappears. I've tried hold the trigger at every position possible, but it just won't stay.

Quickly full-pressing on the trigger as I've already navigated to one of the boxes doesn't work either. I can move the joystick just fine, but can't select anything.

Is there a bug of sorts, or am I just being stupid? Either way, I'm using the Rift S if that helps!

I can't for the life of me manage to tick one of the boxes on the menu. [...] I'm using the Rift S

I've only been able to test the Index (and the Vive Wands with the help of another user), so it's probably something specific to the Rift S that I'm not handling correctly.

1. Go to the "Options" tab, "Main" subtab, enable "Dev mode".
  2. Go to the "Misc" tab, "Debug input" subtab. You'll see a long list of different inputs that can happen with different VR sets.
Then:
  1. Press the trigger slowly to the maximum and move it back. In the list, you should see a value appear and go up from 0.0 to 1.0, then back down to 0.0. On my Index, it's GetLeftGrabVal. Can you tell me which one it is for you?
  2. Press the trigger fully to click it, you should see on appear next to another entry in the list. You might have to keep the trigger pressed and click it a few times to get rid of other values that can briefly appear in the list. I have GetLeftRemoteHoldGrab, which one do you have?

input.png

Back
Top Bottom