- Early-Access End Date
- Dec 18, 2022
Become a patron of everlaster today: Get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world’s largest membership platform for artists and creators.
The current free version (v5.1.2) is available in the history tab.
TittyMagic enables more realistic breast physics, optimizes colliders, and adjusts breast morphs dynamically. With TittyMagic 5, you can also customize physics and colliders beyond what's possible in Virt-A-Mate by default. A summary of features:
- automatic breast physics settings based on breast mass/volume
- automatic adjustment of breast shape in animations and different poses
- v5.2: morphing is now more sensitive, accurate and dynamic as it's based on soft physics joint positions!
- automatic adjustment of physics parameters with pose to simulate the effect of gravity
- v5.2: gravity now acts independently on each breast!
- advanced breast collision physics with a combination of optimized hard colliders and directional morphing
- v5.2: collision physics is better due to the improved morphing
- easily adjust breast behavior with Breast Softness, Breast Quickness and Breast Mass Offset sliders
- tweak individual physics parameters further with offsets - all soft physics settings can be adjusted per group (main, outer, areola, nipple)
- additional Twist Angle Target physics parameter
- v5.2: improved behavior when upside down
- tweak breast hard collider parameters: collision force, radius, x/y/z offset
- visualize soft physics colliders when editing Fat Collider Radius and Fat Collider Depth
- use adaptive collider friction to make breasts automatically slippery when skin is glossy
- adjust nipple erection
- customize the amount of morphing and the effect of gravity on breasts
The TittyMagic Wiki covers all aspects of the latest free version (5.1), but almost all info also apply also to the current early access version (5.2). It explains features in detail and covers topics like troubleshooting and known issues. Feel free to message me if you think some info should be added, or if you can't find what you're looking for in the wiki.
To get the most out of the plugin, I highly recommend reading the Frame Rate, Physics Rate and Performance wiki page!
- Acidbubbles, ProjectCanyon and via5 for Collider Editor
- VeeRifter for the original idea behind chest rotation based morph adjustment
- nyaacho for how to automatically detect any breast morph