Cue
it's been some time where for some reason, the plugin doesn't work properly like it used to. Like it loads and everything but for example the thrust option doesn't.. actually thrust at all.

Just to clarify, the thrust option only works when activated on a character that is penetrating another or is being penetrated.

Do you see the menu in the top right on desktop? Does the Trib option work? On Cue v3, it should always start an animation regardless of what's going on in the scene.

Are characters moving at all? They should be looking at random targets and have an idle animation.

It might be maybe some conflict with, I don't know, vamX? Since that has also your plugin embedded into it that you can load, so it's like having two copies of Cue one yours and one from vamX.

Well that's news to me. I wasn't aware of vamx or the fact that it was referencing my plugin. I guess I was out of the loop.

From what I can tell, vamx doesn't actually bundle Cue, it still requires that you download it separately. It just loads the plugin preset. So I don't think it should interfere.

Also admittedly I changed the plugins which Cue comes from, the default "package" that loads so all of Clockwork's plugin and so on, adding my own but I don't think it's actually that?

The plugins that are added by the preset are not strictly required, Cue should still kinda work without them. You can also add your own.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the thrust option only works when activated on a character that is penetrating another or is being penetrated.

Do you see the menu in the top right on desktop? Does the Trib option work? On Cue v3, it should always start an animation regardless of what's going on in the scene.

Are characters moving at all? They should be looking at random targets and have an idle animation.

Well that's news to me. I wasn't aware of vamx or the fact that is was referencing my plugin. I guess I was out of the loop.

From what I can tell, vamx doesn't actually bundle Cue, it still requires that you download it separately. It just loads the plugin preset. So I don't think it should interfere.

The plugins that are added by the preset are not strictly required, Cue should still kinda work without them. You can also add your own.
Yup I know! That's why I always make sure that the characters are as close as possible to enable the thrust, since well if they aren't the plugin says so either way.
And yes, I see the menu on the top right and no, I didn't tried the trib option honestly. Also I didn't tried this updated version yet! I was mostly referring to the previous one so I'm gonna try this one asap and see if there are still problems or not.

The one who does penetration it moves.. kinda. Like the hip moves but it doesn't thrust forward. It just sort of "loops" in circle around or thrusts really in a "short way", not like it used to. As for the random target and idle animations yeah, those works no problem.

I mentioned vamX because I swear I saw your plugin into the release of it. Either I was mistaken or they removed it now in the newest, leaving only the button for adding it if you have it. But if it's like this, then yeah, vamX it's not the curlprit.

I didn't tried the trib option honestly.

I only mentioned it because as of v3.0, it will always run an animation, and so could be used to confirm that Cue at least kinda works.

Like the hip moves but it doesn't thrust forward. It just sort of "loops" in circle around or thrusts really in a "short way", not like it used to.

Are the hips set to On for position and rotation? Cue won't move body parts unless they are set to On for both, so you might be ending up with just chest and head movements.

If that's not the case, is this a new problem? Did it happen after you upgraded from 1.0 to 2.0?

I mentioned vamX because I swear I saw your plugin into the release of it. Either I was mistaken or they removed it now in the newest, leaving only the button for adding it if you have it. But if it's like this, then yeah, vamX it's not the curlprit.

I'm still not entirely sure what vamx is, but from what I could find, it doesn't seem to include the plugin itself. Nobody apparently had the courtesy to contact me about this, so this is the first I've heard of it.

Yup I know! That's why I always make sure that the characters are as close as possible to enable the thrust, since well if they aren't the plugin says so either way.
And yes, I see the menu on the top right and no, I didn't tried the trib option honestly. Also I didn't tried this updated version yet! I was mostly referring to the previous one so I'm gonna try this one asap and see if there are still problems or not.

The one who does penetration it moves.. kinda. Like the hip moves but it doesn't thrust forward. It just sort of "loops" in circle around or thrusts really in a "short way", not like it used to. As for the random target and idle animations yeah, those works no problem.

I noticed too a similar "misunderstood anim-pose" ... like if the included (in cue .cs list) divining rod script doesn't like anymore, after a long career, to erect penis or aiming a female anatomy. I suspect it strikes or want to retire as protest against those ugly futa looks. 😇🤣 I must still try the new cue update, anyway, with the previous versions, I was solving reloading div.rod 4, unchecking the "male" fucking target and... crossing my fingers 🤞🙏

Last edited:
I noticed too a similar "misunderstood anim-pose" ... like if the included (in cue .cs list) divining rod script doesn't like anymore, after a long career, to erect penis or aiming a female anatomy. I suspect it strikes or want to retire as protest against those ugly futa looks.

I'm not sure I understand your post. Are you having issues with Cue and Divining Rod?

about vam-x referencing via5 I saw the same as the mate bryn..etc. and to be honest I thought often that vam-x project was a via5 project.

about vam-x referencing via5 I saw the same as the mate bryn..etc.

yes
don't know why... maybe a crap file in a crap var is conflicting.. usually I must reload a new divining rod (the 4) and as I wrote... often it is helping. Tried also to delete the sibling divining rod in in the female cue preset. I don't think it's a cue issue... because even with earlier releases it was always working (cue+divining rod).

Last edited:

Can you clarify what the problem is? Is it a problem you also have if you just use Divining Rod by itself?

Cue will always enable DR for the genitals on startup, but will only enable the hands or mouth when the corresponding event is started. For example, when the Hand event is enabled for the right hand, it will enable Right Hand in Divining Rod for the target. Same goes for the Head event.

I've had issues with Divining Rod and ClockwiseSilver's HJ plugin because of compounding movements: DR moves the penis, the HJ plugin moves the hand to follow, DR moves even more, etc. That's why I added the option to disable DR for hand events. It's in a new Integration tab in the Cue options.

maybe a crap file in a crap var is conflicting

The Cue plugin preset adds ToumeiHitsuji.DiviningRod.latest. The most recent version on the hub is ToumeiHitsuji.DiviningRod.4.var. Is another version being loaded on your machine?

ps: I was cleaning every file vam-x related... I should not? :rolleyes::unsure::unsure: about that cute div. rod issue I was also suspecting that some old scenes of mine (that I was saving in vam /scenes) could conflict with the logic of your plugin ... because practically the 90% of my test personal scenes they have always a cue preset saved.

and... of course I'm not really polemic about vam-x: simply I don't need that mess interface, that confused universe of options for my fun. At least, not till the last release (of vam-x) I was testing (and pledging :cry:).

Last edited:
Can you clarify what the problem is? Is it a problem you also have if you just use Divining Rod by itself?

Cue will always enable DR for the genitals on startup, but will only enable the hands or mouth when the corresponding event is started. For example, when the Hand event is enabled for the right hand, it will enable Right Hand in Divining Rod for the target. Same goes for the Head event.

I've had issues with Divining Rod and ClockwiseSilver's HJ plugin because of compounding movements: DR moves the penis, the HJ plugin moves the hand to follow, DR moves even more, etc. That's why I added the option to disable DR for hand events. It's in a new Integration tab in the Cue options.

The Cue plugin preset adds ToumeiHitsuji.DiviningRod.latest. The most recent version on the hub is ToumeiHitsuji.DiviningRod.4.var. Is another version being loaded on your machine?
I must check asap... thanks for answer. 🙃

I must check asap... thanks for answer. 🙃
and no, it happens only with cue. About div. rod4 .. till now I was never having relevant issues, no issues even when I test some crap scenes with timeline loops.

and no, it happens only with cue. About div. rod4 .. till now I was never having relevant issues, no issues even when I test some crap scenes with timeline loops.

I still don't understand what the problem is exactly. Can you explain what happens?

I still don't understand what the problem is exactly. Can you explain what happens?
SOMETIMES male penis doesn't erect or aim to female organ ... but please don't pay too much attention to my issue with div. rod4. Maybe I will find a solution by myself (hope so!).:mad::cautious::unsure::ROFLMAO: 99% this issue (with cue+divining rod) will vanish if I test a scene with cue in a clean vam install. Sorry for bothering, I am a terrible bad beta tester 😞

And many many thanks for your fantastic plugin, my favorite for sex scenes... and hold-on ! what's or what would be vam without sex animations??? just some fucking asian single dance mocaps???? no thanks! :eek:o_O

Last edited:
SOMETIMES male penis doesn't erect or aim to female organ

When this happens, did you check if the Vagina Enabled option is checked in Divining Rod and that the plugin itself is enabled? If you disable Cue during the problem, does it fix itself?

I'm trying to determine whether this is a DR problem, a Cue problem, or a problem when both are used together. I've never seen this behaviour.

so: I try to be more clear (sorry for my poor english)

title:
Nothing it is so easy and perfect when you try, the first time you meet her even in a virtual fucking fantasy,
to fuck a woman,
but with VAM it's a
*physical constant*

1) when I load your cue (plugin and preset as recommended, preset for all, plugin+preset only on ONE person) it works everything very very good.

The proximity with mouth or hand it invokes ALWAYS with success the related action (BJ, HJ, kissing etc.). And yes, that "developer" mode is simply fantastic because we can change very easy the excite level/status in the animation.

2) Divining rod issue and cue:

it happens sometimes (not always!) ...

of course I know wich parameters are involved in divining rod options list ... and I think I know enough how it works and wich options to select for triggering a related action.

My first thought was (when I get the div. rod issue with sleeping-penis) that I should deactivate <male>+<female> targets in the div. rod plugin options and to leave just <female> as target. This change was useful, normally, but unfortunately not always, to "wake up" the correct feedback with this (fucking!) plugin.
I don't say "crap" plugin speaking about divining rod... because I think I have not the right to be sarcastic with the worst pain in the ass TASK of the whole vam history (concerning VAMIZED unsolved collisions problematics),
meaning:
to have an AUTOMATIC linear, realistic, glorious and easy penetration when the man's dick try to enter vagina, besides other crap solutions, parenting, linking etc. it is still a P A I N I N T H E A S S

conclusion: via5 cue plugin/preset is IMHO the best compromise to get easy animated sex actions, natural acting, face expressivity, in my fucking banal sex scenes. I love it and it works good. When I get problems with penis alignment (because of div.rod limits) I simply deactivate div.rod and I toggle sex-thruster plugin... usually a little bit more compatible with some man-hip poses aiming female organ. All the rest (hip motion optimal task) staying at best ... on the great cue plugin logic.
Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
it happens sometimes (not always!) ...

All I can see is that Cue changes the Min Target Distance setting in Divining Rod to a value that's much smaller. The default is 50, but Cue changes it to 15. My experiments showed that 50 was much too far, but I might have been incorrect. This only happens when Cue first loads, so you can change the value back to 50 if that's better.

All I can see is that Cue changes the Min Target Distance setting in Divining Rod to a value that's much smaller. The default is 50, but Cue changes it to 15. My experiments showed that 50 was much too far, but I might have been incorrect. This only happens when Cue first loads, so you can change the value back to 50 if that's better.
final edit: .......so shame on me!
I think my "divining" rod issue (not so much divine, not at all!) it was because of some crap morphs-conflict in the male model preset that I was using as favorite in my test custom scenes (it was that banal male model visible in the screenshot I was posting).
It was seeming to me as a plain adult caucasian standard male (in my fantasy I don't like extreme morphing for male characters, neither for female ones). But evidently there were anatomy morphing problems even if I could not detect exactely wich ones.

Yesterday I've told good bye to a lot of files in my vam folder, including that model and many many other vars, appearance presets, scenes, well known bad morphs etc.
After this wide cleaning (and deleting cache too), my cue is again TOTALLY efficient. And my Vam folder, cache included, again less than 150GB.

ps: this link was also very helpful to move me at this final wide and wider cleaning https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/o...fix-aka-weird-penis-bug-anus-push-pull.29740/

Last edited:
Ok, I finally had the chance of trying the newest updated and it seems that this time around, the penetration actually happens.
Also everything else work.

Either it was that vamX problem (and it got resolved, if it was that), or was the 2.1 version that didn't worked.

via5 updated Cue with a new update entry:

This update is backward compatible. Replace the existing via5.Cue.3.var file.

I now have a Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/via5. Note that my plugins will always be free and open-source. There are no benefits in subscribing to my Patreon except to show your support.

New features
  • Adding Cue for the first time in a scene will load default options from Custom\PluginData\Cue\Default.json. This file can be updated by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SO is it possible to use SilverBJ & HJ to a linked toy? Silverkiss works on a VR headset, but SilverBJ doesn't react to my fake penis toy. Is it just not possible or am I doing something wrong?

SO is it possible to use SilverBJ & HJ to a linked toy? Silverkiss works on a VR headset, but SilverBJ doesn't react to my fake penis toy. Is it just not possible or am I doing something wrong?

Both ClockwiseSilver's BJ and HJ plugins support dildos, but Cue is only able to use a dildo automatically when they're used with the "Strapon" option in the character settings. If you have a random dildo lying around, it won't be recognised by Cue at all for HJ or BJ animations. You'll have to manually go into the HJ/BJ plugin settings and activate it from there.

I can't seem to change from 'bored' to 'sleeping' via a trigger, but maybe I'm missing something.

There's no parameter for this. I'll add it in the next version.

if you could make available a setting to reduce the morph values by some multiplier

I'll have a look at this too, it shouldn't be too hard. Is there a morph in particular that's bothering you?

The problem seems to be my dildo doesn't get recognized by SilverBJ
"Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object"
"Missing BJ Receiver"
there is nothing to select here:
1676417670711.png

It is not obvious to me what dildo setting could be wrong, could you maybe give me another pointer? :)
1676417421704.png

do I need to do something with "select Link to from scene"?
Couldn't find the process under "link to Atom"

Back
Top Bottom