Cue
I've only been able to test the Index (and the Vive Wands with the help of another user), so it's probably something specific to the Rift S that I'm not handling correctly.
View attachment 153405

Thanks so much for the quick reply! Here are my findings.

Upon pressing the trigger of my right controler, GetRightGrabVal increases an decreases just fine.
However, once GetRightGrabVal hits 0.20, it activates the following;

- GetCancel [on]
- GetRightCancel [on]
- GetRightGrab [on]
- GetRightRemoteGrab [on]

Nothing else gets triggered above GetRightGrabVal 0.20

Upon complete release of the trigger the following activates;

-GetRightGrabRelease [on]
-GetRightRemoteGrabRelease [on]

That's about it. If there's anything else I can provide to help, I'll be very glad to!

Here are my findings. [...]

You didn't mention what you see for a full click on the trigger, I'm assuming you get GetRightRemoteHoldGrab and GetLeftRemoteHoldGrab.

If that's the case, then your values are identical to mine, so I'm a bit confused. The menu becomes sticky when GetLeftRemoteGrab or GetRightRemoteGrab is fired, which is at 0.25 on the trigger when pressing, and stays sticky until GetLeftRemoteGrabRelease or GetRightRemoteGrabRelease is fired, which at 0.20 on the trigger when releasing.

The only thing I can see is that you're mixing up the left and right controller at the same time? The buttons, trigger and joystick must all be on the same hand. You can't press A on the right controller and the trigger on the left controller, it's all on one hand.

You didn't mention what you see for a full click on the trigger, I'm assuming you get GetRightRemoteHoldGrab and GetLeftRemoteHoldGrab.

Well, like I said, nothing happens beyond the value of 0.20.
When I reach the value of 1.00 nothing else happens.

Isn't it an issue if Getcancel and GetRightCancel are triggered at the same time as well? Or do they have another function I don't understand?

And no, I'm only using my right controller, so I'm not mixing anything up. Other than that, I've verified my findings a few times already - and can't think of much else - but I'll go and try out a few more things!

Other than that, I've verified my findings a few times already - and can't think of much else - but I'll go and try out a few more things!

Quick update, I've managed to get the menu to stick, somewhat. It's a little bit more finicky, as the trigger's sensitivity (rift s) might not be configured the same as other controllers, making the value of .25 feel more like a full press, then a halfway press.

So now the only thing that isn't working is that I can't select any of the boxes with a full press.

I've managed to get the menu to stick [...] the value of .25 feel more like a full press, then a halfway press.

Right, "halfway" might not have been the term, but it should be the same depth you need to press in VaM to grab and move things.

So now the only thing missing is nothing getting selected with a full press.

On my controller, I'm able to click the trigger when I fully press it. It's like two buttons in one: a continuous value between 0 and 1 as I pull and release, and a click when I pull the trigger all the way. Does your controller have that?

Looking at images of the controller, you seem to have _two_ buttons on the handle: a trigger and a "grip button". Does the grip button work to select options?

Isn't it an issue if Getcancel and GetRightCancel are triggered at the same time as well?

Cue doesn't use these events internally. They're displayed in the "Debug input" tab, but they're unused.

On my controller, I'm able to click the trigger when I fully press it. It's like two buttons in one: a continuous value between 0 and 1 as I pull and release, and a click when I pull the trigger all the way. Does your controller have that?

I think this must be it, as the Rift S' touch controllers don't have an added click on the end of a full press. The grip button is most likely mapped to something else, as it doesn't seem to check any of the boxes either.

The grip button only seems to activate the following;

- GetRightHoldGrab [on]
- GetRightRemoteHoldGrab [on]

So if there's a way you could map the grip button to the action of selecting something in the menu we'd have a fix for the issue, one that wouldn't mess with the button mapping of index or vive controllers.

The grip button only seems to activate the following;

- GetRightHoldGrab [on]
- GetRightRemoteHoldGrab [on]

This should work, options are selected when GetRightRemoteHoldGrab and GetLeftRemoteHoldGrab are on. That's the same event I get when I click the trigger. Are you sure the grip button doesn't activate the selected option? Try it on the "Can kiss" option, it should always toggle.

Ok! Now with the newest update, I don't get the connect problem (With the breast).

I also have learned that I can make a "button" which can cause a Acid Bubbles Timeline event to happen!

I don't know if you can add a simple "Add Trigger" command on Orgasm, but that would certainly solve the problem I'm having. I can set a button on the UI control that triggers a "Play" event on Acid Bubbles' Timeline. It seems that if we had a spot where we could simply trigger anything when the Orgasm event occurs, this would be awesome!

By the way: The scope of this plugin is so cool! I really can't say enough about how cool it is! Thank you again!

Hi. Testing this out and one thing that keeps happening is that Cue overtakes all my gaze settings. the one I really want control over is the speed with which the character moves her head to look at the person. I want this quicker but Cue is determined to change the value to around 3 with is super slow and listless. Can this be changed easily?

Hi. Testing this out and one thing that keeps happening is that Cue overtakes all my gaze settings. the one I really want control over is the speed with which the character moves her head to look at the person. I want this quicker but Cue is determined to change the value to around 3 with is super slow and listless. Can this be changed easily?

Cue controls the gaze duration because it changes depending on the excitement of the character. For all personalities except Bored, it should always be between 0.8s and 0.2s, within a 0.3s window that slides with excitement (for example, [0.8s, 0.5s] with 0 excitement and [0.5s, 0.2s] with 100% excitement). For Bored, it's a random value between 2s and 5s regardless of excitement.

Can you confirm that you're using a personality other than Bored and that you're looking at the "Gaze Duration" setting in MacGruber's Gaze plugin? If so, it should never be 3s.

Hi via5, the AutoHand features are fantastic.
I'm playing around abit with cue and tried to combine it with animations. E.g. I want to animate a hand moving from the chest to the gens. But in this case the expected auto-hand event is not starting. While it does if I move the hand from the camera rig. Is there a way to trigger the events externally? Does the plugin accept commands? If so, how is the syntax?
Thx in advance,
r

I want to animate a hand moving from the chest to the gens. But in this case the expected auto-hand event is not starting. While it does if I move the hand from the camera rig.

Cue only auto starts events after a grab ends.

Is there a way to trigger the events externally?

Not right now, but it should in the next update. In the meantime, you might be able to start the event programmatically by setting isGrabbing to true on the FreeControllerV3 for a few frames and then back to false, assuming the hand is in the right position. But I haven't tested it.

Howdy! Just popping in with some thoughts. :)

1) is there a way to adjust the solo actions on a person so that the gaze plug in doesn't make their head flop back and forth like a fish while it trues to look down at the genitals? Also, it's clear the Eye target is passing through the head or something because the eyes cross and flip back and forth a lot when they are solo. So much of this plug in is so immersive that when they Bob their heads back and forth and the eyes cross and uncross its so incongruous.

2) the plugin sends the message "person is having an orgasm", can I somehow set up something to trigger on that? I'm still trying to get a fluid system to fire off, so I'm trying to think outside the box here. :)

I would love to be able to swap out Macgrubers Gaze for Acid Bubbles Glance if that were possible... I feel like we could do that at one point but I might totally be remembering wrong.

This is by far one of my absolute favorite plug-ins! It is so incredibly cool! Thank you for your hard work!

is there a way to adjust the solo actions on a person so that the gaze plug in doesn't make their head flop back and forth like a fish while it trues to look down

No, I hate it too, it's a bug in Gaze. I already have some code that tries to work around it by looking at the chest instead of genitals, but it doesn't handle all the cases. MacGruber would have to fix it. I kinda learned to ignore it.

it's clear the Eye target is passing through the head or something because the eyes cross and flip back and forth a lot when they are solo.

This is new to me, I've never seen this behaviour. I should have code that makes sure the eye position is never too close to the head specifically to avoid crossed eyes. Does this only happen when there's one Person in the scene? Do you have the "ignore camera" option disabled?

the plugin sends the message "person is having an orgasm", can I somehow set up something to trigger on that?

Not yet, but it'll be in the next update. I only have a couple of bugs to fix before releasing it.

I would love to be able to swap out Macgrubers Gaze for Acid Bubbles Glance if that were possible... I feel like we could do that at one point but I might totally be remembering wrong.

I've never integrated Glance, so you're misremembering. I did switch out MG's Breathing for VAMMoan though. As for Glance, my understanding is that it was a standalone system that had its own way of deciding what to look at. I don't think it can only be used for head movements, can it?

Great plugin. Thanks! Is it known to break collision triggers? I've added several to a person with Cue, and they will not work (but do work in test mode).

Great plugin. Thanks! Is it known to break collision triggers? I've added several to a person with Cue, and they will not work (but do work in test mode).
Seems they will work with a specific receiver but not and invert filter.. Also a person touching self will trigger CUE but not other triggers.

Is it known to break collision triggers? I've added several to a person with Cue, and they will not work (but do work in test mode).

Seems they will work with a specific receiver but not and invert filter

Can you clarify? Which triggers? What filters? Cue fiddles a bit with colliders because some of them are off and I need them to detect interactions, but I don't think it should affect triggers.

Also a person touching self will trigger CUE but not other triggers.

Note that Cue doesn't use the VaM triggers at all (except for the mouth in some cases) and doesn't entirely rely on colliders to detect interactions. For example, the "hand" event will auto-start based on the distance between the hand and genitals, not contact. While the hand event is running for a person, it'll act as if the hand was rubbing the genitals at all times even if there's no contact. So Cue may raise excitement for a character without any VaM triggers or even collisions being active.

This is because 1) VaM only has triggers for a couple of body parts, 2) some deep triggers can be difficult to activate normally, and 3) body parts can move around so that triggers or collision are inactive, even though things look fine visually.

Can you clarify? Which triggers? What filters? Cue fiddles a bit with colliders because some of them are off and I need them to detect interactions, but I don't think it should affect triggers.

Note that Cue doesn't use the VaM triggers at all (except for the mouth in some cases) and doesn't entirely rely on colliders to detect interactions. For example, the "hand" event will auto-start based on the distance between the hand and genitals, not contact. While the hand event is running for a person, it'll act as if the hand was rubbing the genitals at all times even if there's no contact. So Cue may raise excitement for a character without any VaM triggers or even collisions being active.

This is because 1) VaM only has triggers for a couple of body parts, 2) some deep triggers can be difficult to activate normally, and 3) body parts can move around so that triggers or collision are inactive, even though things look fine visually.

They were just normal collision triggers. But I have fixed it now by putting a collider on the hands / objects I wanted to trigger morphs. Looking forward to your updates. Really great plugin has revitalised my interest in VAM - I always thought it needed to be more autonomous.. I don't really like just watching scenes with animations.. they might as well be movies. Thanks.

Hi! I'm pretty new to VaM. Read about this, and installed it. I'm a VERY basic user of both VaM and computers. Plugins of this caliber may be over my head, but I'm interested in trying it.

I haven't rated yet, but I will once I try it. I do have a question, though... Could this be used alongside your Synergy plugin in the same scene with the same atoms? Both seem like they would be amazing if they could work together, although maybe I'm not really understanding how this works in the first place.

Is this more intended, from a desktop mode perspective as opposed to a VR mode one, to be used while in edit mode? Say, loading a pose for 2 or more person atoms once a scene is set up, and then right-clicking the mouse to move thier controllers around and closer to each other? If this is the case, would trying to use your Synergy plugin not really be necessary... Or would it in fact open up some really neat possibilities if someone like me got good at using it? Or would it collide and sort of break?

Please pardon my questions, I'm still getting the hang of things that are higher than basic-level usability hehe. Love the concept of BOTH your plugins!

Could this be used alongside your Synergy plugin in the same scene with the same atoms?

Sure. Cue and Synergy are different plugins and don't care about each other. You can create Synergy animations and play them while Cue is active, it won't break anything.

However, the current version doesn't have ways to trigger external animations, but the next version will. So in the next version, you could create a Synergy animation that you could trigger then you enable the Thrust option, for example.

Is this more intended, from a desktop mode perspective as opposed to a VR mode one, to be used while in edit mode?

It's meant to be used in both. If you add two characters in a scene and load Cue on one, they'll start looking at each other. If you move one's hand to the other's genitals, an animation will start to run and excitement will go up until orgasm. You'll see expressions change, head movements, body temperature go up, etc. This works on VR or on desktop. Cue will also recognize a possessed character as the player and will change some of the behaviours.

Note that the VR hand menu is only available in Play mode, it won't show in Edit mode.

would trying to use your Synergy plugin not really be necessary... Or would it in fact open up some really neat possibilities if someone like me got good at using it? Or would it collide and sort of break?

Can you clarify what you're trying to do? Cue has an idle animation which could conflict with your own animations, but it can be disabled in the options. Events like Hand or Thrust have their own animation that cannot currently be replaced, but it'll be possible in the next version. Apart from that, nothing should break.

Can you clarify what you're trying to do? Cue has an idle animation which could conflict with your own animations, but it can be disabled in the options. Events like Hand or Thrust have their own animation that cannot currently be replaced, but it'll be possible in the next version. Apart from that, nothing should break.
I think you answered my last part, that you wanted me to clarify. That last part was really the first question but asked again, and that's an error on my part, haha. So, I think I'd like to wait for the next version of Cue and try it when Cue can recognize anims from Synergy.

I apologize for the confusion, but I thank you for your help.

Also, I forgot to rate! I'll correct that, asap. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Greetings!
First of all, amazing plugin. I've been using this one a lot since I'm kinda bad in using timeline and making animations of my own, but now comes the question:
it's been some time where for some reason, the plugin doesn't work properly like it used to. Like it loads and everything but for example the thrust option doesn't.. actually thrust at all.
It might be maybe some conflict with, I don't know, vamX? Since that has also your plugin embedded into it that you can load, so it's like having two copies of Cue one yours and one from vamX.

Also admittedly I changed the plugins which Cue comes from, the default "package" that loads so all of Clockwork's plugin and so on, adding my own but I don't think it's actually that?

Back
Top Bottom