Cue
There's no parameter for this. I'll add it in the next version.

I'll have a look at this too, it shouldn't be too hard. Is there a morph in particular that's bothering you?

For me - and this is a problem with VAM overall - but when ladies SMILE it is often like a psychotic joker smile. with your app it is nicer than most but it would be still nice to lower the multiplier on smile especially. like morph extremity I suppose. thanks\, just an idea!

The problem seems to be my dildo doesn't get recognized by SilverBJ
  1. Are you sure you're adding an actual Dildo atom from the Toys category?
  2. The plugins also seem to require the name of the atom to start with Dildo, yours start with CustomUnityAsset_Builtin.... Try renaming it.
do I need to do something with "select Link to from scene"?

No, just add a dildo atom in the scene and it should appear right away in the list.

when ladies SMILE it is often like a psychotic joker smile.

I hear you, I've never seen a really good smile morph. Cue uses Smile Open Full Face at 0.7 and Elise Smile (REN) at 1.0, which I find to be good enough.

I'll see if I can come up with something in the user interface for expression multipliers. In the meantime, you can always extract the var file, open up res/personalities/_base.json and change the max values for the expressions you don't like.

1. Are you sure you're adding an actual Dildo atom from the Toys category?
  2. The plugins also seem to require the name of the atom to start with Dildo, yours start with CustomUnityAsset_Builtin.... Try renaming it.

No, just add a dildo atom in the scene and it should appear right away in the list.
I will try to rename it, thanks a bunch!

I hear you, I've never seen a really good smile morph. Cue uses Smile Open Full Face at 0.7 and Elise Smile (REN) at 1.0, which I find to be good enough.

I'll see if I can come up with something in the user interface for expression multipliers. In the meantime, you can always extract the var file, open up res/personalities/_base.json and change the max values for the expressions you don't like.

will do - I use both of those as well sometimes but typically do no more than 0.3 or 0.4. thanks!

When excited, the skin becomes too red and when the option is turned off, it is too white.

I'll see if I can add something to the settings in the next version to change the colour.

And in other scenes that use cue3.1, the movement is frozen.

Can you clarify? I don't understand what problem you're having.

An addition of hand linking toggle added for instantly turning on and off just like other toggle buttons so that we don't need to open the plugin everytime if we need to turn it off or no would be a really nice addition, I tried to make a custom toggle button for it but linking hands was not available in the trigger action section. So yea would be a really convenient addition 🙌

An addition of hand linking toggle added for instantly turning on and off just like other toggle buttons [...] I tried to make a custom toggle button for it but linking hands was not available in the trigger action section.

You're right, hand linking is a global option, and those are not available as parameters. I'll see if I can add them in the next version.

Greetings again!
I have another problem whenever I'm recording some animations. How come that when the orgasm occurs, the HUD goes back to be visible again? Even if I toggle that with F1. When it happens, it messes up every time the recordings.

Greetings again!
I have another problem whenever I'm recording some animations. How come that when the orgasm occurs, the HUD goes back to be visible again? Even if I toggle that with F1. When it happens, it messes up every time the recordings.
Thats due to the recent update of VAM. The owner is now aware of it and will add the option to turn of logs for those who don't want the f1 to re appear again due to error logs. it will be fixed in later update, for now to avoid this i am using previous version of VAM.

How come that when the orgasm occurs, the HUD goes back to be visible again?

@gghhoosstt123 is correct, but just to clarify: I was never a fan of the separate Message and Error Log windows. I don't want to have to switch between them to figure out what's going on with my plugin during development, so I put all my logs in the same place. Unfortunately, I chose to write everything to the Error Log instead of the Message log.

This wasn't a problem before, but VaM 1.22 has a change that pops up the UI anytime something is written to the Error Log (see this thread). The rationale is that an entry to the Error Log must mean an error has occurred somewhere and the user must be notified.

Meshed might add an option to disable this behaviour in the next version, but I'll also make sure to change all my plugins to use the Message Log exclusively. Sorry about the mess.

Most used Plugin for me.
I just can´t figure out how to prevent cue from taking over certain controls? E.g. I got some scenes from the hub where I do not want cue to animate a person´s head, chest or something. I set these controls to 'locked', save them to pose, etc. but cue alway takes over. Is there some way to prevent this?
Goal is to use another plugin like Autothruster to use the 'locked' control or just to have the control in the place where it should be.

Using the latest version, the sweat effect does not seem to be working?

Works here. Cue changes the "Gloss" parameter that's in "Skin Materials 2" and "Skin Color" in "Skin Materials 1". Do you see a change if you disable Cue and play with the sliders manually?

I got some scenes from the hub where I do not want cue to animate a person´s head, chest or something. I set these controls to 'locked', save them to pose, etc. but cue alway takes over. Is there some way to prevent this?

I do the equivalent of clicking "Key Joints: Controll All" (in "Control & Physics 2") for each character in the scene when Cue initializes. It's a holdover from a much earlier version and I might remove it at one point. In the meantime, you can uncheck "Load pose" next to the Personality setting to disable it.

It can't prevent Cue from doing it the first time you add it in a scene, but it should disable it permanently for that scene after that.

By the way, Cue should only animate controllers that have both Position and Rotation set to On, so you could also use Hold as well as Lock.

I do the equivalent of clicking "Key Joints: Controll All" (in "Control & Physics 2") for each character in the scene when Cue initializes. It's a holdover from a much earlier version and I might remove it at one point. In the meantime, you can uncheck "Load pose" next to the Personality setting to disable it.

It can't prevent Cue from doing it the first time you add it in a scene, but it should disable it permanently for that scene after that.

By the way, Cue should only animate controllers that have both Position and Rotation set to On, so you could also use Hold as well as Lock.

Wow, that´s instant reply! :)
I have taken the cue preset and placed (merged) my commonly used plugins in the preset with it. cue is set to off in the preset, though. There is no chance for me to get into cues settings while it is off. Page is black.
Anyhow, I restarted editing the scene from scratch. Now cue respects locked controllers without taking control of them. I really don´t know what I did differently this time. It´s weird that Autothruster is able to move the locked controllers, though. I have a different understanding of how it works...

Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.

There is no chance for me to get into cues settings while it is off. Page is black.

The plugin is completely inactive when it's off, VaM won't run any code that's in it, so the settings wouldn't do anything even if you saw them.

Anyhow, I restarted editing the scene from scratch. Now cue respects locked controllers without taking control of them. I really don´t know what I did differently this time.

Remember to uncheck "Load pose" for all characters or Cue will reset all controllers to their default state the next time you load the scene. If you've already closed VaM, you can open your scene in a text editor like Notepad, search for "loadPose" and change all instances of \"loadPose\":\"true\" to \"loadPose\":\"false\". There should be one per character. Cue should pick this up next time you load your scene.

It´s weird that Autothruster is able to move the locked controllers, though. I have a different understanding of how it works...

My understanding is that "On" and "Hold" are the same, but the latter is a suggestion to plugins not to move the controller. "Lock" seems to apply much more force to the rigidbody so it follows the controller more closely and won't react much to external forces. None of the settings actually prevent plugins from moving the position of the controller itself.

Greetings again!
I have found that using the Window Camera will solve this problem (press "M" to switch view to the Window Camera, pressing M again will bring you back. You'll also need to press "F1" to clear the little "Press f1 to dismiss" bar on the lower right). This has the added benefit of you being able to place the camera in the scene and the POV won't move when you need to pan around the scene.

Sorry if this was already mentioned - but the fingering / masturbation hand movement is somewhat out of control. Especially if I move the hand manually once the action has already started.
Is there any way to make this movement more subtle? (smaller radius, etc)

Back
Top Bottom