Appearance Loader

Plugins Appearance Loader

Sorry for the silence. I completely borked my computer. Once I set everything back up I will look into the updated script. Thanks.
I got it.
In addition, the waiting time has been slightly adjusted.

Attachments

• AppearanceLoader143.cs
    197.7 KB · Views: 0
Works great. Haven't found any issues so far.
Thank you for your confirmation.
I'm sorry I forgot to mention this, but the most important thing to check is the scene load dialog. I changed back to the original script, is there any problem?
Please confirm.

I'm sorry I forgot to mention this, but the most important thing to check is the scene load dialog. I changed back to the original script, is there any problem?
Please confirm.
It seems like an improvement because in the left hand pane of the dialog, it lists packages that have scene files in them. This is a great quality of life upgrade.

However, one thing I notice is that if I select a scene with only one person atom in it, the plugin does load the appearance automatically. I need to click on the "load appearance" button. In the currently released version (12) the plugin would load the look automatically. I don't mind this because I appreciate the opportunity to check which components (morphs, textures, clothes etc.) I want to load. But I thought I would bring this up in case this change was accidental.

It seems like an improvement because in the left hand pane of the dialog, it lists packages that have scene files in them. This is a great quality of life upgrade.

However, one thing I notice is that if I select a scene with only one person atom in it, the plugin does load the appearance automatically. I need to click on the "load appearance" button. In the currently released version (12) the plugin would load the look automatically. I don't mind this because I appreciate the opportunity to check which components (morphs, textures, clothes etc.) I want to load. But I thought I would bring this up in case this change was accidental.
Thank you for your cooperation.
There are no intentional changes in version 143 regarding automatic loading of scenes. I actually confirmed that the appearance can be loaded automatically in the scene I have. The problem may occur in certain scenes. Could you please tell me which scene?

There are no intentional changes in version 143 regarding automatic loading of scenes. I actually confirmed that the appearance can be loaded automatically in the scene I have. The problem may occur in certain scenes. Could you please tell me which scene?
I tried to replicate the behaviour but couldn't. Looks like it is working as expected. Sorry about that.

I tried to replicate the behaviour but couldn't. Looks like it is working as expected. Sorry about that.
I was relieved that it seemed to be working normally.
I'll release it with a few tweaks and some bug fixes.

ky1001 updated Appearance Loader with a new update entry:

Update

Update (ver.14)

1) The "Change Clothing" button has been split into "Change Real Clothing" and "Change Not Real Clothing" buttons, allowing you to specify what to change separately.
2) Change the default value of the "Use Shortcuts in Scene Load Dialog" toggle to on. This will display a list of var files in the scene load dialog. If there are a large number of var files and operation is slow, uncheck this.
3) Significant reduction in appearance loading time (depending on operating...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love your plugin, thank you so much! I do have a question, though. What is the easiest way you have found to make appearance presets to use with your plugin? I have lots of scenes from authors that don't include an appearance preset, and I think it will take me a long time to manually load each one and save a preset.

I love your plugin, thank you so much! I do have a question, though. What is the easiest way you have found to make appearance presets to use with your plugin? I have lots of scenes from authors that don't include an appearance preset, and I think it will take me a long time to manually load each one and save a preset.
Hello.
If you want to load appearances, clothing, hair, etc. with this plugin, consider loading them directly from the scene without thinking about creating presets.

Is it possible with any plugin to export certain parts of the body for example the upper body morphs/breasts only, without using DAZ?
I doubt fiddeling around in the morph's j.son will get good results.

Is it possible with any plugin to export certain parts of the body for example the upper body morphs/breasts only, without using DAZ?
I doubt fiddeling around in the morph's j.son will get good results.
sorry. I don't know of any such plugin.

Thanks for your reply!
But is it possible to create one? Or does the morph handling in VaM prevents this?
I don't know. But there is a plugin called morphmergesplit that is able to split a morph into head morph and body morph. You could talk to its author or someone who has contributed to it to see if morphs can be split on a finer level the way you want.

Ye
I don't know. But there is a plugin called morphmergesplit that is able to split a morph into head morph and body morph. You could talk to its author or someone who has contributed to it to see if morphs can be split on a finer level the way you want.
Yeah I know. There are two different plugins. The one where you can split and save them, and one where you can copy "certain" morphs but it also copies all other body morphs with it.
There is sadly no point in using this method because copying just the breast morph for example copies all other body morphs as well except for the head.
Iam afraid it is hardcoded like that..

Thanks for your reply!
But is it possible to create one? Or does the morph handling in VaM prevents this?
Unfortunately, it is not possible with my skills. What I can do is automate some of the things that VAM can do by default.

Back
Top Bottom