Appearance Loader

Plugins Appearance Loader

ky1001

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ky1001 submitted a new resource:

Appearance Loader - You can import morphs, clothes, hair, and more directly from appearance presets and scenes.

I think it's common to replace the main character in a scene with your own character. It was necessary to create each Preset in order to keep the clothes and hair in the state used in the scene. This plugin allows you to change your character without creating a preset.

How to use:
1) Load the plugin into Person and open Custom UI.
2) Clear the check boxes of the items you do not want to change.
3) If the extension of the appearance file is vap, click the "Load Vap Appearance Preset"...

Read more about this resource...

Great, could you please add a scale option? When I load the appearance into the scene, I don't want to change the original scale.

Great, could you please add a scale option? When I load the appearance into the scene, I don't want to change the original scale.
Currently I am modifying the plugin to allow CUA loading. After that, I would like to update it together.

ky1001 updated Appearance Loader with a new update entry:

Update

Update:
1) CUA load function has been added. Only the CUA linked to the Target Person will be loaded. "Load CUA" is only added and the existing CUA is not deleted. If the plugin is built into CUA, the plugin will also be loaded. If the CUA Preset does not exist, a CUA plug-in preset will be created. It is unnecessary after loading CUA, so it can be deleted.
Storage location: "Custom/Atom/CustomUnityAsset "
File name: "Preset_pluginPreset_[scene name]_[CUA name]_[date and time].vap"
The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any way to keep Glute and Breast Physics from changing, using your plugin?

Any way to keep Glute and Breast Physics from changing, using your plugin?
I thought Glute and Breast's Physics were related to Morph, so they will be changed together in "Change Morphs". If you only want to change Morph, use the Glute and Breast presets for now. I just updated the plugin, so it may be a while, but it will be possible in the future.

Update

Update:
1) Added the option not to change Breast Physics and Glute Physics.
2) Revised the position accuracy when loading CUA. Although it is not perfect, I think there are many cases where it is improved over the previous version. When "Change CUA Load Method" is turned on, the position calculation method when loading is changed. In many cases, off is better. Sometimes it's better to turn it on. try it.

Custom UI
View attachment 127204

Update

Update:
Added an option to load plugins from Person.
It can be loaded from preset or Person in the scene.
When loading, the number may be different from the original plugin #, so the loaded plugin may not work properly. In that case, please load individually in advance so that the required plugin is the correct plugin #.
A pluginPreset is created when you load the plugin. It is unnecessary after loading and can be deleted.

CustomUI
View attachment 129830

Update and bug fixe

Update:
1) The load position of CUA has been improved. I think it's much better than before. It's still not perfect, so if you feel it's misaligned after loading, adjust the CUA position manually.
2) "Change CUA Load Method" has been deleted.
3) I decided to delete the Preset file created when loading the Plugin. A system confirmation dialog is displayed when deleting. If it is inconvenient to check or if you want to keep the Preset file, uncheck "Delete Plugin Preset File".
4) All Links...

Would it be possible to have an option for merge loading? Especially helpful for clothing items.
Thanks for the great plugin!
I think it's relatively easy to apply new clothing without erasing the current clothing. However, if the current and new clothing are the same item, but only the settings such as color are different, the new settings will be applied.
I think merge lording are only relevant for clothing and at most hair, what do you think?

I think it's relatively easy to apply new clothing without erasing the current clothing. However, if the current and new clothing are the same item, but only the settings such as color are different, the new settings will be applied.
I think merge lording are only relevant for clothing and at most hair, what do you think?

That would work. I think it makes sense as an option for clothing, maybe hair but I don't see that being used as much.

That would work. I think it makes sense as an option for clothing, maybe hair but I don't see that being used as much.
Thank you. I will consider adding an option to not erase the current Clothing.

Update

Update:
Added Merge loading function for Clothing due to suggestions.
If you want to load new clothing while keeping the current clothing, check "Clothing Merge Load".
If the current clothing and the new clothing are the same item but differ only in color, the new clothing will overwrite it.

Great, as there are more and more options, I hope to add clear and select all buttons,thank you

Great plugin - would love to see your autoload feature from preset loader added - would be great for long animation loops, but especially great for creating a new cache!!! Great work

Great plugin - would love to see your autoload feature from preset loader added - would be great for long animation loops, but especially great for creating a new cache!!! Great work
I'm not good at English, so I use Google Translate. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
I didn't understand the purpose of adding AutoLoad functionality to AppearanceLoader. Could you please explain a little more about how you are planning to use it?

I'm not good at English, so I use Google Translate. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
I didn't understand the purpose of adding AutoLoad functionality to AppearanceLoader. Could you please explain a little more about how you are planning to use it?

Thanks - I would use it to swap models in scenes with a long loop - I would use it to create cache entries for my appearance presets

Thanks - I would use it to swap models in scenes with a long loop - I would use it to create cache entries for my appearance presets
I think that you can specify the Preset with "Set Appearance Filename" in the trigger in the animation and load the Preset with "Load Appearance from VapPreset", but is this insufficient?

Back
Top Bottom