• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Pose Loader

Plugins Pose Loader 11

ky1001

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ky1001 submitted a new resource:

Pose Loader - Pose Preset containing position data can be applied without moving Person's position.

Have you ever felt inconvenienced by the movement of Person's position when loading Pose?
This plugin can apply Pose containing position data without moving Person's position.
Pose can be read from Pose Preset and scenes in vap / json format.

how to use:
1) Select a file with the button corresponding to the file format to be loaded. If you select a scene and there are multiple Persons in the scene, select the target with "Select Person" and press "Load Pose From Scene".
2) If the loaded...

Read more about this resource...

ky1001 updated Pose Loader with a new update entry:

Update

Update:
Added a button to erase facial expressions.

How to use:
This button works independently.
If you want to erase the facial expression, press the "Reset Facial Expression" button.
This button resets the morphs that include "Head" in the Category ("region" in vmi file) among the morphs that are displayed when Show on the Morphs tab is set to Pose. If the facial expression is made with a morph displayed in Morph instead of Pose, it will not be reset. In this case, if Category contains...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! This is a great plugin but it seems that i have a problem with pose loading from a scene. The bones are positioned in the right place while the controls are in a different place.

I tried the different toggle options but the problem persist.

Any clue?

Hi! This is a great plugin but it seems that i have a problem with pose loading from a scene. The bones are positioned in the right place while the controls are in a different place.

I tried the different toggle options but the problem persist.

Any clue?
Hello.
I'm not familiar with 3DCG or English, so I'd like to confirm what you mean by "bones" and "controls". I think "controls" means "HeadControl", "rHandControl", etc. Is that correct? Is "bones" the red square that appears when you check Debug Joints?
Is it correct to understand that the bones and controls are in the correct positions in the original scene, but the positions of the controls are shifted when loaded with PoseLoader? Does it occur in certain scenes? Or does it happen in any scene? If it happens in a specific scene, could you let me check that scene?

Hello.
I'm not familiar with 3DCG or English, so I'd like to confirm what you mean by "bones" and "controls". I think "controls" means "HeadControl", "rHandControl", etc. Is that correct? Is "bones" the red square that appears when you check Debug Joints?
Is it correct to understand that the bones and controls are in the correct positions in the original scene, but the positions of the controls are shifted when loaded with PoseLoader? Does it occur in certain scenes? Or does it happen in any scene? If it happens in a specific scene, could you let me check that scene?

Bones are the "things" to which the poligons of the model are "glued" to so that, when you move the bones, the model poligons also move and this made it possible to "pose" the model. In some way, yes, you can say that bones are the red square that appears when you check Debug Joints.

Controls are the little cubes that you use when you want to pose the model (yes, "HeadControl", "rHandControl", etc. ).

In short: "Controls" moves the "Bones" that moves the model "Poligons".

My problem is:

When i load the pose frome the scene (with Physics Freezed), i can see the model is placed in the right position (so... the bones are in the right place) but the Controls are into another position. Whe i re-activate the Physics, the character is "stetched" to the controls and then re-assemble in the corrects shape but in the position where was the controls.

I have to go no... maybe i'll try to post a screen later.

👋

Bones are the "things" to which the poligons of the model are "glued" to so that, when you move the bones, the model poligons also move and this made it possible to "pose" the model. In some way, yes, you can say that bones are the red square that appears when you check Debug Joints.

Controls are the little cubes that you use when you want to pose the model (yes, "HeadControl", "rHandControl", etc. ).

In short: "Controls" moves the "Bones" that moves the model "Poligons".

My problem is:

When i load the pose frome the scene (with Physics Freezed), i can see the model is placed in the right position (so... the bones are in the right place) but the Controls are into another position. Whe i re-activate the Physics, the character is "stetched" to the controls and then re-assemble in the corrects shape but in the position where was the controls.

I have to go no... maybe i'll try to post a screen later.

👋
I confirmed the phenomenon that "bones" and "controls" are separated when "Freeze Physics" is checked. I think the position of the bones is the position of the rigidbody. I previously considered loading the rigidbody correctly, but it didn't work. I'm sorry, but please uncheck "Freeze Physics" before using.

I confirmed the phenomenon that "bones" and "controls" are separated when "Freeze Physics" is checked. I think the position of the bones is the position of the rigidbody. I previously considered loading the rigidbody correctly, but it didn't work. I'm sorry, but please uncheck "Freeze Physics" before using.

Sorry to say it's not really a solution, i think. Freeze Physics just let you see what the plugin does when you load the pose from a scene. If you disable it, the problem is still there but the character is moved quickly to the Controls position so that you can't see the different positioning of the Bones and the Controls.

For what i've seen, it seems that the bones are positioned in the same position that they was in the original scene. The Controls, indeed, are positioned relative to the person root control of the current scene.

Maybe a better solution could be to have an option to let the plugin load the Controls position relative to the position of the root control of the character in the original scene.

To better understand what i said you can try this:

Create a scene, rotate the root person control 90 deg and traslate it few meters in any direction and save the scene. Then, in a new scene, place a character and use your plugin to load the pose from the first scene.

I think that, actually, using your plugin to load a pose from a scene may cause character explosion... :rolleyes:

Sorry to say it's not really a solution, i think. Freeze Physics just let you see what the plugin does when you load the pose from a scene. If you disable it, the problem is still there but the character is moved quickly to the Controls position so that you can't see the different positioning of the Bones and the Controls.

For what i've seen, it seems that the bones are positioned in the same position that they was in the original scene. The Controls, indeed, are positioned relative to the person root control of the current scene.

Maybe a better solution could be to have an option to let the plugin load the Controls position relative to the position of the root control of the character in the original scene.

To better understand what i said you can try this:

Create a scene, rotate the root person control 90 deg and traslate it few meters in any direction and save the scene. Then, in a new scene, place a character and use your plugin to load the pose from the first scene.

I think that, actually, using your plugin to load a pose from a scene may cause character explosion... :rolleyes:
The purpose of this plugin is to load a pose (controls) at the root position. I've considered loading the bones at the controls positions before, but that didn't work as the poses broke. I may look into it again in the future, but it's not a high priority.

any chance of getting a "load random pose from folder" trigger or option?

any chance of getting a "load random pose from folder" trigger or option?
If your pose presets are vap files, use the PresetLoader plugin. If it's a json file... well, I'll think about it.

Update

Updates:
1) Added the ability to load Pose presets in alphabetical or random order from a specified directory.
It supports vap and json formats.
It is recommended to use PresetLoader for Pose presets in vap file format as it takes longer to load than PresetLoader.
Please press the "Change Menu" button to switch the UI. Select a directory with "Set Pose Directory" and load poses with the "Load Poses Continuously" button. Check "Enable Auto Load" and press the Load button to start automatic...

i want load pose both man&female , because they are 1group (sex) :D
1. Load men and women at the same time
2. The relative positions of men and women remain unchanged
3. The overall position of men and women returns to the coordinates when loading, or 0, 0, 0

i want load pose both man&female , because they are 1group (sex) :D
1. Load men and women at the same time
2. The relative positions of men and women remain unchanged
3. The overall position of men and women returns to the coordinates when loading, or 0, 0, 0
Added the ability to load poses for two people at the same time. Only vap Pose Preset files are supported.
When the explanation is ready, it will be published on HUB.
Please switch the UI with the "Change Menu" button. In "Select 2nd Person", select a person to load Pose other than yourself. Set Pose to 1st (Person with plugin loaded) and 2nd Person.
If you press the "Load Couple Pose" button, the pose will be loaded for both of you at the same time. Person's position is the value set in the Pose file, and no special movement processing is done.
PS:
During this review, we found a bug that Male Pose cannot be loaded into Male Person in the currently released version.

Attachments

• PoseLoader.cs
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
thanks reply , very like your plug, i have used all of them in my scene !
share a person from china by very famous auther Dnaddr :D :https://drive.google.com/file/d/16DE7lseU1BLSF8zHFoCBKF48eRTgmo4y/view?usp=sharing
QQ截图20230110231532.png

Update

Updates (ver.11):
1) Added a function to load a pose consisting of two people. This function uses VAM's standard Pose Preset function and does not adjust the position after loading, so if you do not use the appropriate Pose Preset, the position of the two people may be misaligned.
If you want to use it, please switch the UI with the "Change Menu" button. Select 2nd Person, specify Pose Preset for each, and press the "Load Couple Pose" button.
If you add a second person after switching the...

Back
Top Bottom