SubScene Loader

Plugins SubScene Loader

i use subscene-loader and presetloader in VR, but i find sometime radom is not work, load is In order .
i don't know the reason, but it is often appear,i save the scene Random is checked. but load the scene, Trigger Load in subscene-loader and presetloader ,load is In order :)
love your plug!
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the plugin.
I want to sort out the problem.
Before saving the scene: PresetLoader and SubSceneLoad load randomly.
After scene load: PresetLoader and SubSceneLoad load in alphabetical order.
It is that?

Could you please check the settings of PresetLoader and SubSceneLoad after loading the scene? I would like to know if "Enable Random Load" is checked but not randomly loaded or if it is unchecked.
As a reminder, the default for "Enable Random Load" is different for PresetLoader and SubSceneLoad. Any confusion there?

i open the scene, default setting is this pic:
i use load , sometime it is not random(Especially in vr, fps in vr is relatively low)

i use your plug to Created a scene of "Emperor randomly flipping the sign"😺
QQ截图20230225041008.png
QQ截图20230225040933.png

i open the scene, default setting is this pic:
i use load , sometime it is not random(Especially in vr, fps in vr is relatively low)

i use your plug to Created a scene of "Emperor randomly flipping the sign"😺
I created a scene to load a Pose Preset and a lighting SubScene, loaded the scene several times in VR mode, and each time loaded the Preset and SubScene 20 to 30 times and checked that the random function worked correctly.
I added a modification to the PresetLoader and SubSceneLoader to write the loaded Preset and SubScene names to MessageLog, so please check the log to see if the random function is not working.
If the random function is really not working, it is difficult to determine the cause and take countermeasures because we cannot reproduce the problem.
If the random function is not working and the random function is enabled by turning off/on the "Enable Random Load" checkbox, please consider adding a trigger to turn off/on the checkbox at the start of the scene.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Attachments

• PresetLoader_RND_Check.cs
    132.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SubSceneLoader_RND_Check.cs
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
I created a scene to load a Pose Preset and a lighting SubScene, loaded the scene several times in VR mode, and each time loaded the Preset and SubScene 20 to 30 times and checked that the random function worked correctly.
I added a modification to the PresetLoader and SubSceneLoader to write the loaded Preset and SubScene names to MessageLog, so please check the log to see if the random function is not working.
If the random function is really not working, it is difficult to determine the cause and take countermeasures because we cannot reproduce the problem.
If the random function is not working and the random function is enabled by turning off/on the "Enable Random Load" checkbox, please consider adding a trigger to turn off/on the checkbox at the start of the scene.

good method,let me try to add self-starting act , to off / on the random.
i use your RND_checks plug, to try as old flow path,see the random work.

thanks you Hard inspection,random load is magical function! :)

i have turn off/on the checkbox at the start of the scene.
1、The random order has indeed changed
2、but the new order is stationary
3、if i turn off/on 1 time , the random order is A
4、next time, i open the scene agian, turn off/on 1 time, the random order is also A

the presetloader and subsceneloader both have this problem

Each click to check random is equivalent to resetting the random order, but the order itself is fixed. Click n times, and the corresponding order is n times.

This led to the scene I made myself. After each entry, the sequence of automatically closing and opening the random switch is the same, and the random objects are the same after each opening.

I understand whether the ideal random should be. When you check Random, your next load must be randomly selected temporarily. It is not when you check (not yet loaded) that the random sequence has been determined, and this sequence is solidified one-to-one with the number of times you check

I like your plug-in very much. My scene depends on your plug-in deeply. Ha ha

I made a scene (one click random person change, random map change, random light change, random background music change, etc.)

i have turn off/on the checkbox at the start of the scene.
1、The random order has indeed changed
2、but the new order is stationary
3、if i turn off/on 1 time , the random order is A
4、next time, i open the scene agian, turn off/on 1 time, the random order is also A

the presetloader and subsceneloader both have this problem

Each click to check random is equivalent to resetting the random order, but the order itself is fixed. Click n times, and the corresponding order is n times.

This led to the scene I made myself. After each entry, the sequence of automatically closing and opening the random switch is the same, and the random objects are the same after each opening.

I understand whether the ideal random should be. When you check Random, your next load must be randomly selected temporarily. It is not when you check (not yet loaded) that the random sequence has been determined, and this sequence is solidified one-to-one with the number of times you check

I like your plug-in very much. My scene depends on your plug-in deeply. Ha ha

I made a scene (one click random person change, random map change, random light change, random background music change, etc.)
Sorry, I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be random in your environment.
I made a modified PresetLoader that displays the random order created by the plugin in LogMessage. Displays each time the plugin creates a random order. Random order when any of "Enable Random Load", "Include Subfolder", "Favorite (used) Only" is turned OFF / ON, when loading the scene, and when the random order is used up It will be created.
See if you get the same order every time with this plugin.
I think that it is easier to compare LogMessages if only one Preset (for example, Hair) is enabled and confirmed.

Attachments

• PresetLoader_RND_Check2.cs
    132.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom