What plugins should I be using?

osiris23

Reactions
Hi there so I've been using VaM for about 2 yrs now and still feel like I'm missing something.

Just curious as to what others session plugin presets are as well as whats some essential plugins for VaM?

I've heard BrowserAsist helps with load times,
DiviningCleavageandNipples as well as all the RedEyes plugins are amazing, CameraBackgroundColor is essential for any passthrough fun...

But regardless just curious as to others preferences and who knows maybe this thread can help other new VaM users.

Regarding session plugins:
Keybindings and PowerHandles (part of "Essentials") are pretty much must-haves for productivity when working in Desktop mode.

still feel like I'm missing something.
Have had a look at LogicBricks? It's a collection of 34 plugins that can be used for scripting logic in your scene, you stick them together somewhat like lego bricks. The idea is to have individually simple / easy to understand / single purpose plugins that you can combine to build a lot of cool advanced stuff without the need for someone to code a specialized plugin for you.
There is a bunch of video tutorials here, including some for LogicBricks:

Other obvious essentials: Glance and Timeline (although I assume you take them for granted already, if you have been around for 2 years :ROFLMAO: )

L_R swap A session plugin that will turn a pose into its mirror image.
Hair color changer. Copy color settings from one hairstyle to all equipped hairstyles.
Vam clock. A session plugin that replaces the Vam version number in the UI with a clock. Because we all know how time can get away from you when you're using Vam!
Hand Morph Manager. Much easier than using the built in morphs for hand/finger control
Naturalis for more realistic tits and ass.

Thanks to everyone for the replies! It's great to see some the replies here!

Regarding session plugins:
Keybindings and PowerHandles (part of "Essentials") are pretty much must-haves for productivity when working in Desktop mode.

Have had a look at LogicBricks? It's a collection of 34 plugins that can be used for scripting logic in your scene, you stick them together somewhat like lego bricks. The idea is to have individually simple / easy to understand / single purpose plugins that you can combine to build a lot of cool advanced stuff without the need for someone to code a specialized plugin for you.
There is a bunch of video tutorials here, including some for LogicBricks:

Other obvious essentials: Glance and Timeline (although I assume you take them for granted already, if you have been around for 2 years :ROFLMAO: )

Thank for replying @MacGruber ! Right now I'm no creator but I took your advice and definitely checked out your tutorials! Amazing content and for being free to just help the community is amazing! Don't worry though I listened and plan on subscribing as soon as I get finished with them.

UIAssist (JayJayWon) is a must for playing.

Thanks for the advice @atani ! I just subscribed to @JayJayWon on Patreon! Amazing plugins! Also your scenes are great too!

Seeing how much the community has evolved just in the time I've been here is great and can't wait to see what this year brings. Definitely keep this going would love to hear other's recommendations on plugins and how they incorporate them not only for just creating but for just casual use as well.

Good thread to get some inspiration for new plugins to try out.

My "use case":
I only play in VR and like being able to move around body parts of characters interactively instead of watching a fixed animation.

My default person plugin preset contains:
for idle movements / interactivity: Life, VAMMoan, Glance, Cue (set personality to bored to avoid exaggerated smiles ;) )
for custom periodic idle movements: CycleForce, FloatParamRandomizerEE
for quality of life: SmootherTesselation, HairColorChanger

Back
Top Bottom