• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Life

Plugins Life 13 (free)

MacGruber

Invaluable member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
MacGruber submitted a new resource:

Life - A collection of plugins intended to essentially "awake" a character, let him/her come to life.

Life is a collection of plugins intended to essentially awake a character, let him/her come to life. Central part so far is the audio-synchronized breathing, which can be used to drive complex animations.

While this is intended as an all-in-one plugin in the long-run, we are not there, yet. However, Life is also intended as a modular collection. E.g. you could use this for breathing, but use someone else's plugin for idle animation, etc. As long as different plugins do not control...

Read more about this resource...

MacGruber updated Life with a new update entry:

Version 1

This is a work-in-progress release of the Breathing plugin I had been advertising for a long time. I'm aiming to make some more tweaks on the weekend, but I can't guarantee it will finish before I disappear into the holiday season. Below you find a list of what further steps are planned.

For those not familiar with my old breathing plugin from a year ago: This is a plugin that plays breathing audio recordings while playing synchronized animations. The first plugin just used audio extracted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 2

I spend some significant time in the recent weeks to keep improving the Breathing plugin as well as the connected DriverThrust sub-plugin, which are both part of the "Life" plugin set. This is a free maintenance release. The next release, probably in February, will include more sounds and be 2-week Early-Access again.

Improvements
  • Implemented RhythmDamping to allow you control how regular you want your breathing.
  • Implemented "DriverThrust" sub-plugin which...

Version 4

As teasered a few days ago, this update includes a number of improvements to the plugin collection:

• I have added 3 different sound effects with multiple sounds each: wet lube, a fleshy slap of meat hitting meat and last but not least some light bed/mattress squeaking. Thanks to Bluzz44 for providing most of these! These are of course all separate sound effects, meaning they can be located at their correct...

Version 5

This is an intermediate version I want to push for free to the community to get everyone onto VaM 1.19 as quickly as possible.

New features
  • Support for male characters, including Futa.
  • Support for pitch, which controls audio playback speed. You can use this to cause frequency shifts, e.g. making audio sound more male or older, etc.
  • Support for custom Breathing-AudioBundles. Provide your own sounds! (Next version will include some quick guide on...

Version 6

This version focuses on adding mouth breathing and a new orgasm system. Find a fancy video here.

New features
  • Added 36 new mouth breathing sounds!
  • Implemented Orgasm support! Added 6 different orgasms to the AudioBundle, these are 3-8 chained breaths each.
  • Implemented JSON scaling options to scale nose, mouth and lung animations independently for each breath. Use to fine-tune your custom audio...

Version 7

This is just a tiny free update for those of you who would like to add custom breathing audio. It is adding the breath debug tool mentioned in the custom audio tutorial. This allows hot-reloading the JSON database without having to rebuild the AssetBundle and manually queuing of specific audio files. Also fixes the rhythm damping setting in the Life01 scene.

Last edited:
@AndyMa
抱歉,我看不懂中文,不得不使用Google翻译。 如果可能,请写英文。
无论如何,有许多可用的教程:
  • 创建Life03演示场景
  • 生活定制音频7
  • 生活-IdlePoser简介(=>这是一个名为IdlePoser的单独插件)
但是,仅看演示场景就已经足够了。

[QUOTE =“ MacGruber,帖子:3510,成员:12”]
[USER = 2376] @AndyMa [/ USER]对不起,我看不懂中文,不得不使用Google Translate。如果可能,请写英文。
无论如何,有许多可用的教程:
但是,仅看演示场景就已经足够了。
[/引用]
Thank you very much. I feel a little dizzy. Is there a way for lazy people to use it?

Thank you very much. I feel a little dizzy. Is there a way for lazy people to use it?
Add MacGruber_Life.cslist to your character. This gives you basic idle breathing and gaze:
1597066664016.png
Open the settings for the MacGruber.Breathing plugin by pressing "Open Custom UI" for the first of the four sub-plugins:
1597066791650.png
Try the different "Breath Dataset" and play with the "Intensity" slider.
You can tweak the breathing animation from the MacGruber.DriverBreathing plugin settings:
1597066939738.png

Add MacGruber_Life.cslist to your character. This gives you basic idle breathing and gaze:
View attachment 6286
Open the settings for the MacGruber.Breathing plugin by pressing "Open Custom UI" for the first of the four sub-plugins:
View attachment 6287
Try the different "Breath Dataset" and play with the "Intensity" slider.
You can tweak the breathing animation from the MacGruber.DriverBreathing plugin settings:
View attachment 6288
1597158794069.png

There is no response when the sliders are all pulled to the maximum

[QUOTE =“ MacGruber,帖子:3552,成员:12”]
选择Person原子,转到该人员的插件选项卡,然后在此处添加我的插件。看我的截图。
[/引用]
Ťhank you very much

Version 8

This is just a tiny maintenance update:
  • Making sure breathing morphs are reset to default when disabling/removing the plugin. This is to avoid unnecessary dependencies to my Life VAR. Since Life is now used in the new VaM 1.20 default scene, this becomes more relevant, a lot of people people might use that scene as a basis for whatever they are doing.
  • Fixing (invisible) error when "OnChooseBreath" broadcast message has no external plugin listening for it.

I have ver 4. Have not used it in some time can I del ver 4 before I get 9 or will it update itself? Windows 10 VAM 1.2,something I always keep Vam up todate.

I have ver 4. Have not used it in some time can I del ver 4 before I get 9 or will it update itself? Windows 10 VAM 1.2,something I always keep Vam up todate.
Note that VaM 1.20 actually ships with Life 7 already included, as some of the default scenes use it now. Meshed will probably update to Life 9 with one of the next bugfix versions.

If you have old scenes that use version 4 you might want to keep it. Otherwise just delete the old version and download the new one. You easily can have multiple versions of a VAR package, by default VaM will only show you the newest version and hide the old ones.

It's also possible to update old scenes to use the new version, at least if you feel up to it, its slightly complicated if you are not a programmer. Open the scene JSON with a text editor like Notepad++ and replace all references to Life with the new version. Life should be fully backwards compatible to support this.

Back
Top Bottom