Hunting-Succubus

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
HunTingSuccuBus
Ϋžπ“—π“Ύπ“·π“½π“²π“·π“°~𝓒𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓾𝓫𝓾𝓼 ۞ submitted a new resource:

Female Body Smoother Tessellation - For those who want no compromise, max quality Graphics/Screenshots possible.This plugin apply Tessel

View attachment 4925

View attachment 4926

For those who want no compromise, max quality Graphics/Screenshots possible.
This plugin apply Tesselletion to all body/skin parts.
Max version apply maximum Tesselletion resulting in Max GPU Load.
It might help with Shadow banding and Reshade RTGI Shaders[COLOR=rgb(124...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

AcidBubble said in his body shader plugin that he gave up the project because " fiddling with it breaks movement completely. It'll only work with the T-pose" is that still the case ?

AcidBubble said in his body shader plugin that he gave up the project because " fiddling with it breaks movement completely. It'll only work with the T-pose" is that still the case ? Yeah its true for most of the cases. That's how dev implemented character shaders, its not possible to add new shaders without source code.

It doesn't work with the 'dummy female' skin. Got a null reference error.
It's too bad because the low poly is really noticeable with that skin.

My 'fix' is to use a female custom model and put the diffuse texture offset to 1 to have similar result but the face behave differently.

For some reason it doesn't seems to work on 1.20. No error but not tesselletion.

For some reason it doesn't seems to work on 1.20. No error but not tesselletion.
For me it's only working on the face, not the body. It creates a seam between the neck and torso, and the plugin name after loading is plugin#0_MaleBodySmootherTesselletion which would indicate that it's trying to tessellate male morphs instead of female ones. It might work if someone's willing to tweak the plugin to tessellate the correct body

For me it's only working on the face, not the body. It creates a seam between the neck and torso, and the plugin name after loading is plugin#0_MaleBodySmootherTesselletion which would indicate that it's trying to tessellate male morphs instead of female ones. It might work if someone's willing to tweak the plugin to tessellate the correct body

If think the name is simply because it was first created for futa character, so male model.

It's too bad that this script isn't working properly because it helps making good screenshots.

edit: Looking at the male model again it seems that Vam changed the way they tesselate models so maybe it doesn't work because it's already effective ?

Last edited:
Are you sure it works on the face ? I tried and couldnt see any difference.
Yeah, I can easily tell the difference looking up close at the tip of the nose, for instance. And with the seams it produces between the neck and torso, it's definitely working on the entire head. Works on the default model for example

Yeah, I can easily tell the difference looking up close at the tip of the nose, for instance. And with the seams it produces between the neck and torso, it's definitely working on the entire head. Works on the default model for example

My bad I checked again and using the "female" body tesseletation on a male it does work as intended. You may be right. I looked at the code but I don't see male specific code in there.

My bad I checked again and using the "female" body tesseletation on a male it does work as intended. You may be right. I looked at the code but I don't see male specific code in there.
Turns out the seam on the neck was due to having turned the tessellation plugin off. No seam when it's on. In addition it also tessellates the hand and 2/3 of the arm (and leaves a seam in the upper arm when disabled). The seam goes away by reloading without the tesselation plugin in the scene

Hunting-Succubus updated Female Body Smoother Tessellation with a new update entry:

Use season-plugin version of this plugin, its released to public now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom