Humiliation/Kink/CNC Body Writing Decal Pack  [Female]

Textures Humiliation/Kink/CNC Body Writing Decal Pack [Female]

PopeBoner

Reactions
PopeBoner submitted a new resource:

Body Writing Decal Pack [Female] - A few decals to make your model a little sadder inside :(

This is my first attempt at making a resource - so here it goes.
This is collection of about 21 decals for females. It's nothing too crazy, but if people like them I'll keep making more.

My goal for this pack is to release them as PreFabs for Chokaphi's Decal Maker along with Specular/Gloss maps so they feel more natural.

Currently the pack contains the following motivational phrases:
Fuck Me
Fuck My Ass
Rape Me
Breed Me...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, this stuff is GREAT! Thanks, man! Hope you have an awesome new year!

Would you consider making a tutorial on how to do what you did here? I'd really like to make some custom ones as nice as yours are, but I've never done this before and have NO idea how to start haha.

But really, thank you so much for this! Fucking HOT.

Hey, this stuff is GREAT! Thanks, man! Hope you have an awesome new year!

Would you consider making a tutorial on how to do what you did here? I'd really like to make some custom ones as nice as yours are, but I've never done this before and have NO idea how to start haha.

But really, thank you so much for this! Fucking HOT.
Thanks, and happy new years to you too!
There are a few guides floating around that I used, but essentially I used an iPad w/Adobe Fresco to make the actual “writing” and then Adobe Substance Painter to position them.
Here are a few of the guides/resourced I used:

If you hop on the VAM discord you can dm me @PopeBoner#8967 and I’ll gladly help or make a few for you :)

Hmm, ok! This is a start but I am working with Gimp, though. I will check out these guides, and see if I can work something out but using Gimp :) Thanks a ton man!

I think I should get on the VAM discord btw. There's much I need to learn. Thanks for that tip, too!

Hmm, ok! This is a start but I am working with Gimp, though. I will check out these guides, and see if I can work something out but using Gimp :) Thanks a ton man!

I think I should get on the VAM discord btw. There's much I need to learn. Thanks for that tip, too!
Feel free to send me requests for what you want written and where. I'll probably have some time to make em. You can just message me on here

Hey, bro, thanks so much! I sent you a message regarding this.

MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT WARNING lol. Also, sorry for doing that xD

I appreciate how cool you are being, man, hope you have an excellent new year!

Nice! Congrats, we need more of these!
Could you make some with crazy dirty words? And more text (like on front and back at the same time)?
Keep it up!

Nice! Congrats, we need more of these!
Could you make some with crazy dirty words? And more text (like on front and back at the same time)?
Keep it up!
Gladly, DM me with the words you want! :)
and in terms of combining multiple writings, I made these with Chokaphi's decalMaker in mind, so you can easily combine them to make her as depraved as you'd like :)

Back
Top Bottom