• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Body writing

Textures Body writing 3.0

ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

Body writing - Body writing as decals

Hello everyone!

I've been enjoying the hub for a while now and I think it is time for me to give back to the community. I've been creating stuff and scenes for myself and I'm starting to be at a good enough level to publish some of it.

I like to use VAM to materialize some fantasies and kinks I'll certainly never try in real life. BDSM, extreme slave/master roleplays... you got the picture. I'll intend to bring more of these here. And there are a few things that I've made that I haven't...

Read more about this resource...

I have a request/suggestion if you do more. "Boner Garage" front genitals, "Free Parking in Rear" on ass and "Smack My Bitch Up" on face.

I have a request/suggestion if you do more. "Boner Garage" front genitals, "Free Parking in Rear" on ass and "Smack My Bitch Up" on face.
Haha, sure, I can do that!

Would you like the text to be big or small? Only that or with a few more drawings around?

I won't do an update just for that, but I can send you the decals beforehand. And I'll update the package when I have enough new stuff. So feel free to send more suggestions!

I would like just those writings and print size I leave to your judgement . For the boner garage I am a fan of the bush so it may be better low on pelvis rather than genital area. Thanks

Ok how about a purity culture set? Things like Daddy is my prom date , Fuck me in the ass cause I love Jesus. Vagina " Don't touch me there"

ZRSX updated Body writing with a new update entry:

Body writing for Male & Futa!

FemDom lovers, gays and futa enthusiasts, rejoice!
Here are the new textures, mostly dedicated to male & futa.

As you may have noticed, the body writing textures were all in the "FemaleBase" folder: they were all for women. It was usable for men as well, but the default textures for man & woman are slightly different, resulting in clippings and strange positioning.
Not to mention that the text was not made for men. If "Whore" can be used as a degrading comment even for a guy; "Fill my...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks !!

Attachments

• 1622713583.jpg
    1622713583.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1622713688.jpg
    1622713688.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom