Female Body Randomizer

Scenes Female Body Randomizer

misterx

Reactions
misterx submitted a new resource:

Female Body Randomizer - Interactive scene where you can create a totally random female character

This time it's for the whole community , a lot of ppl wrote me asking for help in building characters ,
so i came up with this solution !
For everyone to use ! For everyone to create .
I hope you find it a good use ;)

The FEMALE BODY RANDOMIZER is finally here !!! and its totally free !!!

View attachment 66714

You will have lots of different buttons to...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome! So to take this to the next level: how about, after you generate the body, you get to rate the result. So you give a rating (1-10) for each of the parameters (head, face type, breast size). On the backend of the program you can create a new weighted average based on the ratings, for the creation of a new body. After a few runs, this algorithm should hopefully tune in to the ideal body type. You might need a bit more parameters to randomize on. You could take a look at the game “Some Model Agency” which is a game where you have to “rate” models, and after rating them, more models of the same (your personal ideal) type show up.

Awesome! So to take this to the next level: how about, after you generate the body, you get to rate the result. So you give a rating (1-10) for each of the parameters (head, face type, breast size). On the backend of the program you can create a new weighted average based on the ratings, for the creation of a new body. After a few runs, this algorithm should hopefully tune in to the ideal body type. You might need a bit more parameters to randomize on. You could take a look at the game “Some Model Agency” which is a game where you have to “rate” models, and after rating them, more models of the same (your personal ideal) type show up.

yeah well ... i made this a very basic without any scripts . but i think this is possible and i will look into it :) thanks

Back
Top Bottom