Expression Randomizer++

Plugins Expression Randomizer++

FanOVam

Reactions
Thanks. I am having the hardest time learning how to use this particular script. Every time I use it, it seems to do nothing whatsoever. I've tried messing with all the sliders and "selecting all" on the expressions. I've also hit the "trigger transition" button that is on some other versions. Nothing ever happens. Can you offer any advice? Is there a guide or example somewhere ?

I don't know where there might be a guide but I'll do my best to explain it. If you can't get this one to work for you, the Lily's Throne scene that I linked has a basic working version you can use.

Once loaded on a character, select the expressions you'd like to use from the right side of the plugin option menu. You'll have to scroll down depending on the number of expression packs you've collected. Expression groupings can be selected and/or individual expressions.

Select Play from the left side of menu.

Get ready for some nightmare facial expressions as the min/max slider may need to be adjusted to cater to the individual expressions.

Play with the other options such as transition intervals and randomness to get the feel you're after.

Use the reset button if your characters morphs get funky.

If you see nothing happen:
make sure the PLAY button is checked
hit reset, check the "select all" on the right, and hit play. Your character's face should typically wig out if the plugin is working.
Only this version, the one included in Lily's Throne scene, and the official update by Extraltodeus are known to be working. If you have a different version (even if it's a 1_7 version) you'll need to replace it with one of these three.

I don't know where there might be a guide but I'll do my best to explain it. If you can't get this one to work for you, the Lily's Throne scene that I linked has a basic working version you can use.

Once loaded on a character, select the expressions you'd like to use from the right side of the plugin option menu. You'll have to scroll down depending on the number of expression packs you've collected. Expression groupings can be selected and/or individual expressions.

Select Play from the left side of menu.

Get ready for some nightmare facial expressions as the min/max slider may need to be adjusted to cater to the individual expressions.

Play with the other options such as transition intervals and randomness to get the feel you're after.

Use the reset button if your characters morphs get funky.

If you see nothing happen:
make sure the PLAY button is checked
hit reset, check the "select all" on the right, and hit play. Your character's face should typically wig out if the plugin is working.
Only this version, the one included in Lily's Throne scene, and the official update by Extraltodeus are known to be working. If you have a different version (even if it's a 1_7 version) you'll need to replace it with one of these three.

Thanks! I think I had the wrong version before

Back
Top Bottom