• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Timeline

Plugins Timeline v6.3.1

Love This plugin, its gamechanging. Would it be possible to add an option to switch bools? like to make some clothes undress, to check or uncheck detach. At the moment i do it with an animationpattern, but it would be way more compfi if i could do this right in the plugin.

@Mopze I knoooow I'm hopefully waiting for Meshed to provide some way to invoke the triggers UI (crossed fingers) but I'll probably try and provide a built-in solution, as this is by far the most crucial missing feature!

Acid Bubbles updated Timeline with a new update entry:

Timeline v2.1.0

- Improved mocap import (closer to the original animation but longer to generate, snap to specific times, also check rotation)
- Keyframe reduction for float params (e.g. for LFE's face mocap)
- Greatly reduce the amount of time to process modifications on large animations (by an exponential factor)
- Make the reduce technique configurable
- Fix dope sheet not resizing after animation length change

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just out of curiosity @Acid Bubbles , you know if it would be possible to use the last version and get the animations saved with an old release of the plugin ? I'm trying to finish my scene started like... forever ago. And I was using the old version of the plugin not packed as a var... that would be really cool if I could convert it to tweak it a bit with your new release.

( I'd also prefer to release something with up to date resources )

All my plugins are always fully backward compatible, so no problem! You can edit the json directly, or delete the old version of time-line, rescan add-on folder and open the scene. It'll force upgrade and you can then save again.

Yeap indeed ! I think I made an error when pasting the initial path of the plugin, I just successfully changed the plugin to the last version.
I didn't know about the automated conversion if the old version is gone, I'm gonna try that to see if it works better.
Thank you very much !

Timeline v2.2.0

- Go to Edit after creating a new animation
- Disable keyframe toggles on first/last frame
- Group cut/copy/paste to gain curve space
- Toggle for more options in target frames (increase range, decrease range, default values, go to controller)
- Slightly better bounce curve
- Always show curves when there's only one target
- Import overwrites animations if they are empty, or create a new one in case of conflict

Timeline v2.2.2

- Allow ignoring restore errors in controller atoms (e.g. when merge loading scenes when only some atoms are actually animated) - this is temporary
- Fix scrubber text showing old values
- Reduce text update rate (slight perf improvement)
- Add transition button (automatic creation of transition animations)
- Shortcuts between sequence, add and edit animation screens
- Allow toggle off on bogus transition scenes (from legacy versions)
- Auto-select control when it's the only controller...

Ok, this looks super impressive. Im curious, can you animate the animation duration? eg make it speed up/slow down over time?

Been playing with this a while. Very good work! Im someone with a background in 3d animation ( mostly in videogames ) so this is a welcome way to animate in VaM.

A couple of things:-
  • Changing an animations name seems to cause problems. It doesn't update the anim name in the drop down list. If I reorder the animations, this fixes the names.
  • When sequencing the animations and choosing either random or a group ( eg anim/* ) it would be great if it could choose the same animation again. As it stands, if I want to randomly choose between just two anims, it will only ever play them one after the other. I have to add a third for it to be random, but even then it will never play the same anim twice in a row. Be nice to allow for this as an option.
I appreciate this is a WIP - but figured you are open to feedback? :)

Last edited:
Thank you, I do appreciate feedback! And for the bug I'm aware, usually I try to fix it immediately but I may be unable to work on this for a few days, sorry! But I definitely will fix this. Thanks for the suggestion to, I'll consider it!

Back
Top Bottom