Something is wrong with the animation. I didn’t understand it myself - I came for help.

Torvald

Reactions
Website
boosty.to
Friends need help. I don’t understand what’s going on with my models.
I downloaded the scenes, there is no such thing there. The problems are in the screenshots, because I don’t know how to describe it in words.

Tell me what to do or at least where to look for the problem.
Thank you.
And sorry for the bad English, I hope I described the problem clearly.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 0
I forgot to write about the plugins on the model.
1- Naturalis. (titty magic, booty magic)
2 - Auto Thruster

That's something with auto expansion of the mouth and genitals, maybe that's a feature in Auto thruster? I don't use the plugin, you'll need to check it.

That's something with auto expansion of the mouth and genitals, maybe that's a feature in Auto thruster? I don't use the plugin, you'll need to check it.
I disabled all plugins except DiviningLipsAndHand but it is sessional.
It was still like in the picture.
I reloaded the scene, but it was no use. =(

If it doesn't happen in other scenes it's then something in that scene that you need to find.
If it's a Hub scene I can take a look.

If it doesn't happen in other scenes it's then something in that scene that you need to find.
If it's a Hub scene I can take a look.
This is my scene, I recreated it from scratch without plugins or anything else. The problem persists.

In places of contact between the male “stick” and the female one (mouth, anus, pussy)
Women's things simply begin to “throw around” with strong amplitude.
This happens when collisions touch, but I don’t understand why... because other authors don’t have such problems. I downloaded many scenes and checked, in other scenes everything works fine.

I also tried changing models, another model of a girl and another model of a guy... the "sabbath" continues

I disabled all plugins except DiviningLipsAndHand but it is sessional.
It was still like in the picture.
I reloaded the scene, but it was no use. =(
Try disabling Divining Lips from your session plugins:
"All mouths and hands in the scene will auto open, suck and grab a cock when they are near it. This affects all persons hands and mouths in the scene or any scene if you load it as a session plugin."

Back
Top Bottom