• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Help with animations

Lvpp

Reactions
Hi, I am beginner and looking for some guidance with some basic animations. I know there is nowdays several ways to do animations. What is the easiest way to do a simple sex scene? Any tutorial video suggestions?

I have seen different animation packs that you can download. Is there a way to import those animations to your own scene so you dont have to start from the zero?

These questions probably have been asked multiple times, but for now did not find answer. Thanks for the help.

Hi, I am beginner and looking for some guidance with some basic animations. I know there is nowdays several ways to do animations. What is the easiest way to do a simple sex scene? Any tutorial video suggestions?

I have seen different animation packs that you can download. Is there a way to import those animations to your own scene so you dont have to start from the zero?

These questions probably have been asked multiple times, but for now did not find answer. Thanks for the help.
Best way is to use timeline plugin for all your animating needs. (and it can export/import animations)
Maybe its best not to start with keyframe animations, its time consuming and hard to get it right, it almost always looks amateurish.
Motion capture / record your animations in VR instead, its very quick and it will look great

@yasparukko
How do you go with motion capture, wouldn't you need special equipment or something?

@Lvpp
Timeline looks complicated, but once you figure out how to make a hand move in a animation you can go pretty fast to other things. Takes a little time but once you get the basics you can do almost anything.

@yasparukko
How do you go with motion capture, wouldn't you need special equipment or something?
As long as you have a VR headset (quest2 for example) its good enough for basic motion capture.
You could use embody to record head+2hands, or you could simply hold any atom and move it whichever way you want and record the motion.
You dont have to record everything at once, you can record hips, rewind, record head, and so on

Back
Top Bottom