Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs

Scenes Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs

good but animation doesn't work for me, i dont know why

Sorry about that. Can you give me more details on what didn't work. Do the songs not play when you click them?
If so, it may be that you didn't load the song volume with the button. Greyed out button = song not loaded, Green button = song loaded. Click 'Load Vol. X' buttons to load songs, and their button will turn green.

If it's any other problem, check the 'Instructions' and 'Scene Demo: UI and customization' sections in the resource description. Those show how the scene is supposed to work. Let me know what part didn't work correctly.

Hi Cheek! The new jaw you sent me was great but... i'm sorry to inform you that... hemmm... you owe me another one! This scene is creazy! :ROFLMAO:

Now... jokes aside... i found a way to add a PAUSE and a RESUME button. I think you already know that this is possible and you choose to not implement that for artistic reasons but, it's very fun if you are in the mood of "Time-stop" fantasies... 😇 I think it's also possible to have sliders to move back and forward in time and resume the dance in the point we paused.

I'll try to create a sort of "Remote control" as a subscene but i don't know when. I'll send you something if i do but, i'll be happy anyway if you want to implement that by yourself (if even i can think of doing that, it's very simple... and you will surely make something better).

That said, i'll be waiting for the new jaw. I promise i'll be more carefull with this one... but, again, this scene is really crazy! So... i can't guarantee anything... :ROFLMAO:

P.s. Add a jaw disclaimer in the descripition!

@Gulciane @dhjjxx
Can you guys provide any details on what is not working correctly? Haven't seen any problems on my end, so trying to figure out what's wrong.

Hi Cheek! The new jaw you sent me was great but... i'm sorry to inform you that... hemmm... you owe me another one! This scene is creazy! :ROFLMAO:

Now... jokes aside... i found a way to add a PAUSE and a RESUME button. I think you already know that this is possible and you choose to not implement that for artistic reasons but, it's very fun if you are in the mood of "Time-stop" fantasies... 😇 I think it's also possible to have sliders to move back and forward in time and resume the dance in the point we paused.

I'll try to create a sort of "Remote control" as a subscene but i don't know when. I'll send you something if i do but, i'll be happy anyway if you want to implement that by yourself (if even i can think of doing that, it's very simple... and you will surely make something better).

That said, i'll be waiting for the new jaw. I promise i'll be more carefull with this one... but, again, this scene is really crazy! So... i can't guarantee anything... :ROFLMAO:

P.s. Add a jaw disclaimer in the descripition!

Haha! If you keep losing your jaw I won't be responsible anymore. Only 1 free replacement allowed :mad:

I never realized a pause button was needed yet. I use the Freeze Motion/Sound toggle in UI for that, and have that bound to a shortcut key using Acidbubble's keybindings plugin. That pauses everything for uhhm.. 'Inspection'.
I tried adding time scrubbing, but the issue is with how I've synced timeline animation and music playback. I initially added audio as another track in timeline which syncs everything, but somewhy it kept stopping the audio playback randomly. So now, I have timeline anim and song playback triggered separately, but then synced using Audio Link in Timeline. Now the issue is timeline's time and playback is controlled by audio playback, and you can't scrub time. Also, I haven't yet found a way to scrub time of audio playback with AudioSource atoms, so time forward/back not possible right now.
For pausing, yes, you can do that directly by pausing the RhythmAudioSource with a toggle button with a trigger shown below.
1681539887784.png

Haha! If you keep losing your jaw I won't be responsible anymore. Only 1 free replacement allowed :mad:

Shit... 😑

I never realized a pause button was needed yet. I use the Freeze Motion/Sound toggle in UI for that, and have that bound to a shortcut key using Acidbubble's keybindings plugin. That pauses everything for uhhm.. 'Inspection'.

Not so confortable in VR, at least for me. I prefer an UI button... 🤷‍♂️

I tried adding time scrubbing, but the issue is with how I've synced timeline animation and music playback. I initially added audio as another track in timeline which syncs everything, but somewhy it kept stopping the audio playback randomly. So now, I have timeline anim and song playback triggered separately, but then synced using Audio Link in Timeline. Now the issue is timeline's time and playback is controlled by audio playback, and you can't scrub time. Also, I haven't yet found a way to scrub time of audio playback with AudioSource atoms, so time forward/back not possible right now.
For pausing, yes, you can do that directly by pausing the RhythmAudioSource with a toggle button with a trigger shown below.

I already done time scrubbing by changing Timeline global speed (negative values plays the animation backward), however, doing so with the song is nearly impossible (i think) so... my idea is to stop the music and animation, store somewhere the current animation time, allow time scrubbing and go back to the stored animation time before resuming play.

I don't know if this is possible... by now, is just an idea.

Note: I had to disable an option in Timeline to be able to change the animation speed. I don't remember well which option, at the moment.

Sorry about that. Can you give me more details on what didn't work. Do the songs not play when you click them?
If so, it may be that you didn't load the song volume with the button. Greyed out button = song not loaded, Green button = song loaded. Click 'Load Vol. X' buttons to load songs, and their button will turn green.

If it's any other problem, check the 'Instructions' and 'Scene Demo: UI and customization' sections in the resource description. Those show how the scene is supposed to work. Let me know what part didn't work correctly.
for me I load up the scene and music vol. only for the audio to play with no animation

for me I load up the scene and music vol. only for the audio to play with no animation

So lets say you click the 'Load Vol. X' buttons and the song buttons turned green. Now if clicking the buttons only plays the audio and no animation, most likely Timeline is missing or didn't load correctly. You can check the VaM error log for the exact message after clicking the song button.
Maybe you are missing dependencies, in which case make sure you've downloaded all required dependencies for the scene, especially Timeline.280 as listed here
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sexy-kpop-dances-vol-1-to-4-total-16-songs.25990/dependencies

CheekiBreeki updated Sexy Kpop Dances - 16 songs with a new update entry:

Usability update. Load all songs at once. Autoplay songs. 3 new light rigs.

Update 6: Usability update. Load all songs at once. Autoplay songs. 3 new light rigs.
  • No more loading separate song Volumes! Load all songs with the scene. Play any song directly.
  • Autoplay feature. When enabled, next songs plays after current one ends.
  • Added 3 new light rigs, 5 total options now. (preview image below)
  • Added a slight fog effect in stage background. Can be disabled from Stage UI.
View attachment 286018

Read the rest of this update entry...

My friend! I experienced and tested the scene you made and I can only say that it was fantastic! Almost impeccable perfection! It's just a little bit, the lights sometimes flicker when dancing, I didn't find the reason for this, I don't know if you know it~

My friend! I experienced and tested the scene you made and I can only say that it was fantastic! Almost impeccable perfection! It's just a little bit, the lights sometimes flicker when dancing, I didn't find the reason for this, I don't know if you know it~

Thank you! Glad you like it, I made the scene for myself initially and kept improving it as I used it more. Happy to see that so many people have the same tastes😁

Hmm.. I haven't seen flickering myself. If possible can you record a video and upload to redgifs or something. I can take a look.
In camride view, the light rigs rotate to face the camera, so it will move a bit, especially visible on the dance floor. But it should not flicker.

Ohh.. just tried the scene again. If you mean flickering for the ring light in the background, yes that somewhy becomes dark at a certain camera distance. Haven't found the reason or fix yet :unsure:.

Last edited:
You're right! My friend, I think as you said, because the camera distance changes, the light dims a little at a certain moment, and this rarely happens after I try to adjust the angle.
All in all, your artwork is already excellent, and I believe it will be even more perfect in the future! Thank you so much!👍
Thank you! Glad you like it, I made the scene for myself initially and kept improving it as I used it more. Happy to see that so many people have the same tastes😁

Hmm.. I haven't seen flickering myself. If possible can you record a video and upload to redgifs or something. I can take a look.
In camride view, the light rigs rotate to face the camera, so it will move a bit, especially visible on the dance floor. But it should not flicker.

Ohh.. just tried the scene again. If you mean flickering for the ring light in the background, yes that somewhy becomes dark at a certain camera distance. Haven't found the reason or fix yet :unsure:.

Hi - I really love this scene - thank you for building it out and continuing to update it. I noticed that certain clothes create a blight flashing effect. I turned off bloom in the PostMagic Custom Unity Asset and was able to resolve. Wanted to share in case others have the same thing.

Do you have any post processing enabled in this scene? If so, where can i mess with it?
there are some weird effects that pop up with some clothing items that I'm trying to troubleshoot

Also, it is significantly more pronounced when using Cameraman (as seen in the attached screenshot)

Attachments

• 224242215.png
    224242215.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
One other thing, I'm trying to get the facial expressions more emotive but not really succeeding with any plugins, is the only option to just add them to the timeline?
If there is a plugin that will make the Look, wink/kiss/smile/etc randomly that would be awesome. I've tried Alive 43 and Life without sucess, is there perhaps another plugin that may work better? Timeline would be best but I don't have the time to do that level right now.

I had to disable auto lip sync because its not singling out any one voice and just looks weird.
Would be nice if the female singing could be singled out perhaps as another track and played from the atom so that the Lip Sync would work properly?

Do you have any post processing enabled in this scene? If so, where can i mess with it?
there are some weird effects that pop up with some clothing items that I'm trying to troubleshoot

Also, it is significantly more pronounced when using Cameraman (as seen in the attached screenshot)
Hi - if you go into the asset list (view hidden) and go to PostMagic Custom Unity Asset I turned off bloom and addressed this.

@rybred @tryingtofindmissingplougi
Yes that's a know issue with PostMagic Bloom and DepthOfField effects. Some clothes have weird geometry meshes which don't work correctly with those post effects. Turning them off is the only solution, unless you can avoid using clothes with these issues.
The atom 'CUA_Tonemap_PostMagic' has the PostMagic plugin in the scene.

@rybred
Thanks for your appreciation and suggestions.
I mostly kept the scene standard to allow everyone to customize it to their tastes. I can give you some pointers for the changes you wanted to make.
  • KeyBinding for switching camera modes: I'm not sure how to assign keybinds, if if your method allows to set a Trigger, you can trigger a click on the Cameraman's mode buttons. I'm using this plugin in the scene which makes a Trigger available for all buttons in the scene.
  • Adding the apocalyptic environment: I tried but ran into some issues. I haven't added it to keep the scene light, we already have a lot of atoms in the scene which might make it slower. The water asset also doesn't work correctly with CUA Tonemap used here. Anyway, you can import the black hole scene as a subscene if you want, be sure to disable PostMagic beforehand.
  • Skyboxes: You can change the skybox to your own in the 'CUA_skybox' atom. There are many great ones on the hub like this.
  • Light Ring: Yeah that does have some issues. You can turn it off from 'envs/TechnoRingLight_1' atom
  • Lipsync/Expressions: In some dance animations in Timeline, I've separated the lipsync animation track as 'Morphs' layer. You can set its weight to 0 to turn of lip movement. For adding your own expressions, realistic ones are tricky. I've found ClockwiseSilver.SilverExpressionTool.7 to be pretty good for randomized expressions. Check this xxxa scene for a good preset.
Hope this helps!

@rybred @tryingtofindmissingplougi
Yes that's a know issue with PostMagic Bloom and DepthOfField effects. Some clothes have weird geometry meshes which don't work correctly with those post effects. Turning them off is the only solution, unless you can avoid using clothes with these issues.
The atom 'CUA_Tonemap_PostMagic' has the PostMagic plugin in the scene.
If you really like a particular piece of clothing or asset and must use it, there's a little trick to avoid these black dots and flickering in real-time rendering. Set the motion blur settings like this:

OSU5P8(8FNSM[{DVIA5S6}S.png

This will cause a slight overlap between the frames from the previous and current frame, almost imperceptibly covering up the black dots and flickering. However, please note that this method only works in real-time rendering in desktop mode. If you're using frame-by-frame rendering or VR mode, this approach won't be effective. Additionally, in VR mode, depth of field and bloom might not be necessary.

Hope this helps!

Nice workaround @Shadow Venom
Tested it and it does get rid of the artifacts:D But it adds motion blur I can't unsee :cry:
Sometimes if the clothing is really good, I try to cover the artifacting region with some other cloth

Nice workaround @Shadow Venom
Tested it and it does get rid of the artifacts:D But it adds motion blur I can't unsee :cry:
Sometimes if the clothing is really good, I try to cover the artifacting region with some other cloth
Good point! I forgot there was this method. For clothing-related issues, if it's only a small area, you can try modifying the clothing material's alpha channel. Editing a texture in Photoshop is a simple but effective solution for most players. This is also a way to solve the problem! :geek:

@CheekiBreeki
Sally Whitemane has written a plugin that triggers the native memory optimization function. I think you might be interested in it. It could be helpful for your upcoming scene creations. You might want to take a look. ;)

Back
Top Bottom