Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs

Scenes Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs

This is still my by far most favorite scene in VaM. I would love to see the choreo from Mave - Pandora. Its just a very good song and the dance is awesome <3

@CheekiBreeki
Sally Whitemane has written a plugin that triggers the native memory optimization function. I think you might be interested in it. It could be helpful for your upcoming scene creations. You might want to take a look. ;)
Nice, definitely useful. I've seen VaM run out of ram over time if I use it for long enough. Might be good as a session plugin too to optimize memory every scene load.

This is still my by far most favorite scene in VaM. I would love to see the choreo from Mave - Pandora. Its just a very good song and the dance is awesome <3
Thanks for the recommendation! The song does look really good. Will try to check it out for the next update.

I love this scene!
I was trying to use RendertoMovie with this and there is a guide on how to set the timelines to work with the plugin but for some reason it doesn't work with yours, do you have any thoughts why it might be the case?

I only saw 2 timelines, Person and ENV and i set both of them to Game Time (instead of Real Time)

I laid it out here https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/vam-produce-69-season-1-2.44732/post-147222
Probably because of Audio Link I have with the audio source. For a timeline dance animation, go to Edit > Scroll to bottom > Audio Link > Change from RhythmAudioSource to None
You'll have to do this for every dance though.

CheekiBreeki updated Sexy Kpop Dances - 48 songs with a new update entry:

Major Update: 48 total songs! Added new environments and VaM Produce 69 songs.

Major update to increase total to 48 songs in one scene.
  • Original dances increased from 16 to 24. Plus added 24 songs from VaM Produce 69. More from VaM Produce coming soon in an update.
  • Optimized the dance viewing experience to work smoothly in both desktop and VR modes.
  • Reworked the environments to have 3 customizable dance stages.
  • You can also remove the environment and load your own with Hide Environment button. Or load a MMD player plugin and use the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for recommending this again! You'd love the latest update. Pandora became my favorite dance out of the 48 song catalog 😊

in the vam produces 69 section has no music but the sexy kpop dances does, how do I fix this?

Last edited:
I love your work. I usually use the naturais plugin instead of tittymagic. I replace tittymagic on the Sexy Kpop Dances with no problem. But when I replace tittymagic on the Vam Produce 69 songs it comes back. I use my_custom_person_plugins naturalis but it conflicts with tittymagic.

CheekiBreeki updated Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs with a new update entry:

Minor update: Added 24 more songs from VaM Produce 69

Small update to add more songs, total 72 songs to enjoy.
  • Added 24 more songs from VaM Produce 69 catalog. Some of these are short segments, and not full dances, but added for completeness. Use the UI tabs to switch between Part 1 and Part 2 of the songs collection.
  • Made loading of TittyMagic plugin optional so users can customize and load their own presets.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love your work. I usually use the naturais plugin instead of tittymagic. I replace tittymagic on the Sexy Kpop Dances with no problem. But when I replace tittymagic on the Vam Produce 69 songs it comes back. I use my_custom_person_plugins naturalis but it conflicts with tittymagic.

Yeah, I was thinking not everyone would like TittyMagic plugin preloaded. The new update makes TittyMagic loading optional with a toggle in the left UI.
For VaM Produce 69 section, every songs reloads all Person plugins so it'll reset your new plugins unless you load them with the my_custom_person_plugins method.

Thank You for this great dance scene. The only thing I do not like is if I add plugins, and it goes to the next dance, my added plugins are gone. Any way to have them stay. Thanks!

Thank You for this great dance scene. The only thing I do not like is if I add plugins, and it goes to the next dance, my added plugins are gone. Any way to have them stay. Thanks!
Yeah, that's a limitation with the setup to load many songs in the same scene. Each dance animation is loaded as a Person plugin preset, so it's reset everytime you change songs.
But adding your custom Person plugins is supported. I've described steps on how to do that in the updated Scene Customization section in the resource overview. Basically you save you plugins as a preset named my_custom_person_plugins and it'll be loaded with every song.

Amazing dance stage. How do I change the audio volume? nvm found it

Last edited:
This is really cool. Thanks CheekiBreeki.

I got a question though, how do we save the titty magic values from one song to the next? The boobs are violently flopping around like fish outta water when the girl turns around. :LOL:

Would this be the solution too? Because the titty magic script is default on each iteration of the girl
But adding your custom Person plugins is supported. I've described steps on how to do that in the updated Scene Customization section in the resource overview. Basically you save you plugins as a preset named my_custom_person_plugins and it'll be loaded with every song.

update : I saved the preset as "my_custom_person_plugins" in the Plugins Presets, but it still gets overridden by "CheekiBreeki.Sexy_Kpop_Dances.22:misc/vp69_custom_plugins" when a new song loads. :unsure:

Last edited:
This is really cool. Thanks CheekiBreeki.

I got a question though, how do we save the titty magic values from one song to the next? The boobs are violently flopping around like fish outta water when the girl turns around. :LOL:

Would this be the solution too? Because the titty magic script is default on each iteration of the girl

update : I saved the preset as "my_custom_person_plugins" in the Plugins Presets, but it still gets overridden by "CheekiBreeki.Sexy_Kpop_Dances.22:misc/vp69_custom_plugins" when a new song loads. :unsure:

I initially added TittyMagic as default for everyone just to avoid the flopping titties. I made TittyMagic loading optional in the latest update (.22.var). You can toggle it with the Auto Load TittyMagic button in the Clothes/Look UI section.

So the way it works is :
  • The whole Timeline animation (plus some other required plugins) is loaded as a Person plugin preset. So that resets everything.
  • Then vp69_custom_plugins is loaded which has some additional required plugins.
  • Then it optionally loads TittyMagic plugin.
  • Then it merge loads your custom plugins preset that you save as my_custom_person_plugins.
    So you can uncheck the auto load tittymagic, and save your own TittyMagic plugin in my_custom_person_plugins.

I initially added TittyMagic as default for everyone just to avoid the flopping titties. I made TittyMagic loading optional in the latest update (.22.var). You can toggle it with the Auto Load TittyMagic button in the Clothes/Look UI section.

So the way it works is :
  • The whole Timeline animation (plus some other required plugins) is loaded as a Person plugin preset. So that resets everything.
  • Then vp69_custom_plugins is loaded which has some additional required plugins.
  • Then it optionally loads TittyMagic plugin.
  • Then it merge loads your custom plugins preset that you save as my_custom_person_plugins.
    So you can uncheck the auto load tittymagic, and save your own TittyMagic plugin in my_custom_person_plugins.
Thanks for the explanation. Yea I did that exactly as you listed. Is it normal for my_custom_person_plugins. to get overridden by CheekiBreeki.Sexy_Kpop_Dances.22:misc/vp69_custom_plugins after the new song loads? Because when I check the Person's plugin after the new song is loaded, I only see CheekiBreeki.Sexy_Kpop_Dances.22:misc/vp69_custom_plugins

Also even after disabling titty magic via the checkbox, the girl's tits still flop around like crazy. I guess its the result of the default physics values from VAM. When setting titty magic's breast softness => 0 .. the tits actually move around more realistically, but unfortunately I can't seem to get my_custom_person_plugins. to stick around after loading a new song.

Oh well. Its overall a cool scene nonetheless. (y)

Thanks for the explanation. Yea I did that exactly as you listed. Is it normal for my_custom_person_plugins. to get overridden by CheekiBreeki.Sexy_Kpop_Dances.22:misc/vp69_custom_plugins after the new song loads? Because when I check the Person's plugin after the new song is loaded, I only see CheekiBreeki.Sexy_Kpop_Dances.22:misc/vp69_custom_plugins

Also even after disabling titty magic via the checkbox, the girl's tits still flop around like crazy. I guess its the result of the default physics values from VAM. When setting titty magic's breast softness => 0 .. the tits actually move around more realistically, but unfortunately I can't seem to get my_custom_person_plugins. to stick around after loading a new song.

The name of the plugin preset shown in the UI as CheekiBreeki.Sexy_Kpop_Dances.22:misc/vp69_custom_plugins is fine. That's what I see too, and the custom plugins are loaded after that. All plugins presets I mentioned in earlier post are merge loaded so nothing should be overriden. Can you see if your custom plugins are loaded at the end in person plugins? You also have to check the UI button to merge load custom plugins.

I don't see weird titty physics with the tittymagic preset I included. Can you share what songs look weird with the default look? I can try and debug.
Btw, if you're using the CPU patch, people have said in its discussion that it can cause some physics issues.

how to we get all the songs to work with heels or tall platforms?
i tried Cheesy's Heeladjust and the ankles are still rolling around

1711909374859.png

unfortunetely i think your issues are more due to the Physics limitations of the Unity Engine that VaM 1.XX uses.

If i set the physics rate really high and slow down the capture so that it has time to process the physics, i can run massive boobs with Naturalis no problem

The name of the plugin preset shown in the UI as CheekiBreeki.Sexy_Kpop_Dances.22:misc/vp69_custom_plugins is fine. That's what I see too, and the custom plugins are loaded after that. All plugins presets I mentioned in earlier post are merge loaded so nothing should be overriden. Can you see if your custom plugins are loaded at the end in person plugins? You also have to check the UI button to merge load custom plugins.

I don't see weird titty physics with the tittymagic preset I included. Can you share what songs look weird with the default look? I can try and debug.
Btw, if you're using the CPU patch, people have said in its discussion that it can cause some physics issues.

It might be my PC just being too crappy. Thanks anyways!

It might be my PC just being too crappy. Thanks anyways!

EVEN if you have a crappy PC, you can generate high quality videos by giving your pc enough time to render them using frame capture plugins like:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...d-flat-2d-audio-bvh-animation-recorder.11994/
There's also a modified improved version in the discussion for this plugin.

Then follow this guide to set up the timeline for recording.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...rame-rendering-for-timeline-animations.43149/
I'm capturing 4k vids like the ones i linked using this method. I even put a mini guide for my setup in the discussion section for this guide.

In the vid below, I use CheekiBreeki's scene, i extracted the cam movement and attached it to an empty atom with the recording plugin, reduced the keyframes, then modified the movements to fit the environment (the camera moved behind chairs and the firepit, etc)
Then i max out all the physics settings (HQ, 120-240Hz, cap3) and start the recording.
It will only render the next frame once the current frame is done so no matter how slow your graphics or PC, it will not have physics issues. It's just that the slower your pc, the longer it takes to render.

I do almost all of my vids in 4k, and i used a look with massive breasts and dancing to a very dynamic choreography and it still worked well

Last edited:
@CheekiBreeki would you be able to point me in the right direction to be able to make it so that the song title intro will display on my recording camera?

Also, the dancer has her eye almost always directed upward, is what can i do about that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom