Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs

Scenes Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs

@CheekiBreeki , I love how this scene has all come together and am super impressed with the ability to pull VamProduce songs and run them here!

i set up a new atom controlled by timeline for recording, is there any way that i can make the Song title intros display on that atom instead of the current player view?

how to we get all the songs to work with heels or tall platforms?
i tried Cheesy's Heeladjust and the ankles are still rolling around

View attachment 350868
I tried a few songs and it works with high heels on the included look. Rolling ankles or collision with floor can also happen if your look is too tall. You can try reducing morphs for 'legs length' or 'body scale' to adjust it until feet just touch the floor.

@CheekiBreeki would you be able to point me in the right direction to be able to make it so that the song title intro will display on my recording camera?

Also, the dancer has her eye almost always directed upward, is what can i do about that?

I'm using VAMOverlays to show those intros. I don't know if there's a way to show them on windowcamera or other views when recording.
A workaround could be to record the Intro separately and join it with main recording.

For eyes, the Glance plugin makes the person look at camera, but it has a limit on the view angle to avoid unnatural eyes. It'll be reloaded for every song, so if you want you can edit the plugin settings at song start and increase 'Frustum field of view' on top right side of plugin settings UI.

Back
Top Bottom